Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha (67776 Views)

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by NaijaCover(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Taaah... But there love in sharing. Don't you think so? undecided

And Lesbians Women Has No Business Together

Wetin Concern Agbaro With Over Load
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by NehemiahReturns: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Guyman01:
If you want to know more about JEALOUSY in relationships just look at LGBTQ gay community.
Many women are bisexual and this hurts the ego of their lesbian partners who don't do both genders and they are ready to kill their lesbian friend and the man sharing their partners.

This stabbed man's wife is bisexual while this murderer is a full time lesbian and unfortunately he didn't know what he got himself into by marrying that woman until he "unfortunately" caught them in the act of eating and sucking each other Kpekus
a girl whose bisexual confessed to me that her partner who is solely a lesbian, slapped and disfigured her face with blows after finding out she agreed to date a guy in campus

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
1Sharon:

You sound naive. Are you trying to say lesbians don't go to church?

It's not lasbian gathering , respect people's mums . So people can respect your mum , wife, sisters and daughters too , cos I know they also have meetings they attend . It's jus a piece of advice , u can get home training from anyone , ok ? Not a must it will come from your parents .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by NehemiahReturns: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
lastchild:
Which of the 2 women is the lesbian partner that did the stabbing?
the tomboy
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Shalommy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115598376:

And Lesbians Women Has No Business Together

Wetin Concern Agbaro With Over Load
cheesy cheesy cheesy What if your girlfriend is one of them?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Biafraaa: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cho cho cho cho. Ana akogheri.
EponOjuku:
You see this August Meeting that Igbo women do, that is the largest gathering of lesbians in Africa. If you as a man, you foolishly allow your wife go there, they will lick your wife without mercy.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by NehemiahReturns: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
lolu2019:
if it is possible men should hacked into their fiancée phone before getting married. so as to know the kind of girl she is.I was able to hacked into my girl phone to know the kind of woman I am dating.the move saved me from being a simp.I found out she was already having sex through her chats,the guy she had sex with.I didn't confront anybody. I only asked her once if she knew about the guy.she said they are just friends nothing more.I just called her "ode" in my mind.guy wey don poi u.it gave me courage to ask her anything. cos I already know who she is.
hacked my fiancee own too and found out she was sleeping with my HOD without condom.
I ghosted her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by lolu2019: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
hacked my fiancee own too and found out she was sleeping with my HOD without condom.
I ghosted her
u see.that's it.if u fail to plan,u plan to fail.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Bimpe29: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
She has to be killed as well. Olori buruku.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by NaijaCover(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy What if your girlfriend is one of them?

And Bad News Publication Is Like Bread And Egg

Incase You Don't Know, Start Now To Know It
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Maxwell4404(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wait ooo all this girls wwn set do lesbianism Prick no dey sweet una self..
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
quentin06:
Anambra men and weakness, a woman just stab you inn your house on on your matrimonial bed.

His wife should refund the dowry. angry
Dem women are full of rascal behavior.

I don't blame you rather I blame the bloggers that always ran along with gossips without investigating the stories or do background check. The man wasn't killed in his house rather at the lesbian house and the woman reported herself to police, simple verification of story all these blogger won't do and gullible Nigerians will be running along with the falsehood.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
EponOjuku:
You see this August Meeting that Igbo women do, that is the largest gathering of lesbians in Africa. If you as a man, you foolishly allow your wife go there, they will lick your wife without mercy.
You will NEVER NEVER be useful in your entire life and generation if you don't delete this nonsense! Curse be on you and your kinds for saying nonsense about mothers that attends August meetings to help their communities..
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Lovelydaisies: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
EponOjuku:

Nonsense post. Mtchew!!
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by tyinfinity: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ipob and their animalistic behaviour.No wonder peter obi will legalize gay marriage when he becomes the president of Biafra.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by obotematics: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
See the wor wor lesbo face.
Oshi name you don waste the poor guy!
Ewu Gambia,send dem to jail jor
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by EponOjuku: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
You will NEVER NEVER be useful in your entire life and generation if you don't delete this nonsense! Curse be on you and your kinds for saying nonsense about mothers that attends August meetings to help their communities..

Them don lick this one mama taya. grin
Them turn your mama to peppermint.

I am already more accomplished and useful than your father, your grandfather and every nonentity in your family. You are a generational failure and it will never be well with you. No be me say make them dey lick your mama like TomTom for August Meeting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by highness25(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115591165:
Update: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Allegedly Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7274425/man-stabbed-death-wifes-lesbian

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/update-police-arrest-lesbian-who-allegedly-stabbed-her-partners-husband-to-death-in-onitsha.html
Why una no post pictures make we really know say una arrest her? Op, post with facts, we no de for Stone age here

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by blueAgent(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
tyinfinity:
Ipob and their animalistic behaviour.No wonder peter obi will legalize gay marriage when he becomes the president of Biafra.

Diapers lover spotted�
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by alabo1: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Konjiboii:
If na me sha I go just join the party. Even encourage her to dey bring her lovers home make we both chop.

I tire. Why should I be jealous over a woman. party all the way please!
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by yinkbell: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
For all kinds of your tech gadgets and home appliances, we are your sure plug-in. We give you an affordable prices for all items purchased. iPhone XR 64gig. BH97% is up for sale. Do well to mention me if you are interested.
Price: #160k. We deliver across all States.

Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by modsfucker: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Really? Hiw about these women

Not even them.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by EdwardRandy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
EponOjuku:
Mumu talk
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by ashawopikin(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
EponOjuku:
hmm
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Major7: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I dont see your preaching to your yeye flat head brothers. They are the worst tribal bigots here.

Preach to them first. Worry about yourself first.

I am from a youruba tribe, I stand for peace and unity, I stand for Nigeria. Olurun a shanu fun e o. Pele
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Major7: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I dont see your preaching to your yeye flat head brothers. They are the worst tribal bigots here.

Preach to them first. Worry about yourself first.

I am from a yoruba tribe, I stand for peace and unity, I stand for Nigeria. Olurun a shanu fun e o. Pele
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

So sad. Coward chestbeater killed by a woman.

Afnja and Abki guys bang their yamlegged women... now women don dey cuckold them.

But why nah ? Are they always frustrated their dicks are small? undecided.

RIP to the fallen "man"

Comments like this, Make Nigeria just divide, e Dey obvious say we no be one. Make north allow. We from south south self, Yoruba look us like Igbos ooh, better the division, the marriage is not working.
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by EponOjuku: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Mumu talk

Dey there
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by Qwi1: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by PumpumPrince: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
ashawopikin:
hmm

brother u lookalike one of those road side olosho from kano state....bro can I am not intareessted to spank yor yansh smiley
Re: Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha by BlackPantherxXx: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Major7:

I am from a youruba tribe, I stand for peace and unity, I stand for Nigeria. Olurun a shanu fun e o. Pele

OLORUN a shanu fun iwo na olori pelebe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.