Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Bloody Thursday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloody Thursday (343 Views)

Bloody Train Of Heaven | (A Thriller) How Hard Can You Fight For Your Life / The Bloody Sex / Bloody Love (a Flash Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Thursday by Prince12Eddie(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning everyone!
I hope y'all had an awesome night rest.

This Fictional write-up is quite emotional and heart breaking.

It's contents are original, created by me.

Pidgin and British English are used in the contents.

I specialize in writing fictions of all sorts.

I'm open to hire!

© Edidiong Uwah

"Oga, Good afternoon Sir", the security man saluted as he greeted me.
"Yeah, how you dey", I asked.
"Oga see your boy o, I just dey", the security man replied.

I was about leaving when the security man said,
"Oga, find the least give your boys nau". I smiled as I searched my pocket; I did not have much on me, "Omor nothing dey o, next time abeg" I said.

The security guy then said, "This one una close work early today..."
"Yes, work load no too much today" I interrupted.

"Alright take care", I said as I took my leave.
I was elated as I exited the hospital premises. Early this morning, I was contemplating on going for a little shopping after work, because I was uncertain when I would close from work.

Work load was less, owing to that, our boss permitted us to leave early enough. Immediately I got out of the premises, I boarded a cab to the shopping city or plaza in the heart of the town.

I got to the shopping city some few minutes after, I walked smartly to my favorite mall. I began to bargain the prices of some sleeve shirts, jeans and trousers for my cooperate wears.

Amidst the interaction with my potential marketer, I noticed something fishy in some mall, a stone-throw from mine.

Some random guy, I guess they are called pick-pocket guys... dipped his hands into a woman's bag and took out her cell phone. The woman didn't notice that as she was arguing the price of some fruits with the fruit vendor.

Some brave by-passers and buyers who spotted him, began to follow the thief in the midst of the crowd. He struggled to get away with the item, but the persons who were following him were pressing hard on him.

He smartly dropped the cell phone into the bag pack of some innocent guy at a nearby mall. The innocent guy was about leaving with the stuffs he bought, ignorant of the phone in his bag pack.

The pick pocket guy then turned around and yelled, distracting everyone in the shopping city.
"O boy! where the phone, where the phone dey?"
The innocent guy was confused... "Where that woman phone wey you carry?" he added.

Before the innocent guy could spell "Jack Robinson", the thief brought out the phone from his bag pack. He waved the phone in the air for all to see.

The woman whose phone was stolen arrived the scene, she identified the phone to be hers.
Immediately, the real thief, the pick pocket guy stylishly left the scene.

The persons who were pursuing the thief were a bit confused, but they had no choice than to descend on the new thief.

The innocent guy wasn't given the opportunity to declare his innocence as some street guys began
to drive nails, pins, wires, different sharp objects, into his body.

He was tossed from one place to another. He was beaten into unconsciousness as nobody could save him. All the pleas from I and some women who witnessed the entire event were to no avail.

Finally, a tyre was thrown around his neck and he was lit up, alive!

It was a scene nobody should behold and I wouldn't wish such on my worst enemy.
Re: Bloody Thursday by Bam17(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Damn. So they burnt him? cry

(1) (Reply)

When I Fell In Love (he's Not Who He Claimed To Be) / To Mai Rove / 2017 Read Across Nigeria Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.