Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 20k-word Book On Entrepreneurial/self De - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 20k-word Book On Entrepreneurial/self De (148 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness / Best Ways To Overcome Entrepreneurial Anxiety / Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge For Entrepreneurial Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 20k-word Book On Entrepreneurial/self De by jozzee: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
I need a top-quality ghostwriter who is creative and passionate, and who has experience and interest in Entrepreneurial/Self Development, to create a 20,000-word book in this space.

The non-fiction manuscript will include topics such as:
Mindset
Time Management & Productivity
Closing Big Deals
L.P.H.S (usually known as DISC analysis)
The Art of Service
Building & Leading A winning team
Investing in yourself

Your ultimate goal is to create a unique, 100%-original (ZERO plagiarism), quality book that is both engaging and informative, with excellent grammar from start to finish.

I will provide detailed guidelines that will include the table of contents, chapters' scope, and hints about our audience and the best approach. With that I need you to create a unique book without grammar, spelling, typos, punctuation, syntax, or other errors.

The content you’ll write must be 100% plagiarism-free. We will check with our highly-sensitive plagiarism checker tools. It is preferable that you have Grammarly PREMIUM for a unique and grammatically correct content.

For this job, you will need to write in British English.

Our pay is N1.7 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will not accept it.

Please note that as part of the selection process, you will be required to write a 500-word introduction.

Details will be provided to selected writers, and, if selected, you will need to sign an NDA.
There is an opportunity for a long-term relationship, so once you are selected, you can be sure of getting more jobs from us.

If you are interested in this job, WhatsApp me via 08167804401 stating your interest and your understanding of the project.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 20k-word Book On Entrepreneurial/self De by jozzee: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Apply, if interested.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 20k-word Book On Entrepreneurial/self De by jozzee: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Apply, if interested..

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Nigerian Youths(apply) / How To Increase Sales Using Online Tools / Buy Hot Air Dryer For Paper Coating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.