Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) (3233 Views)

Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer / Did You Encounter This, And How Did You Rectify It During Your School Days? (scr / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by LiteratureClass: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2022
I have an educational YouTube channel which have 1.46K subscribers. YouTube said it has to be 4000 watch hours before it can be monetized. Please how can I increase the watch hours?

I logged in to the channel this morning and when I clicked a video, YouTube started an advert. I was surprised because the channel has not been monetized. Do you experience such?

See the photos below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOISLVenGqW772hABJdHooQ

Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by LiteratureClass: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by APC2: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
I want to learn as well
Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by leonard002(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't know how to increase watch hours but I want to encourage you. Keep working hard. You will succeed. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Longer video duration.
Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by LiteratureClass: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
leonard002:
I don't know how to increase watch hours but I want to encourage you. Keep working. You will succeed
Thank you bro
Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
YouTube began some criminal act in 2020 where they placed ads on channels that were not yet monetized...

Evil cos they end up not giving royalties to the channels involved unpes6ss they had attained monetization status

As for the application, those watch hours have to hit 4000 before you can apply...

To improve watch time, strive to create more videos... more impressions makes for more views... More views bring in watch time and hopefully you'd hit your goal

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
LiteratureClass:
I have an educational YouTube channel which have 1.46K subscribers. YouTube said it has to be 4000 watch hours before it can be monetized. Please how can I increase the watch hours?

I logged in to the channel this morning and when I clicked a video, YouTube started an advert. I was surprised because the channel has not been monetized. Do you experience such?

See the photos below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOISLVenGqW772hABJdHooQ

YouTube changed their policy about two years ago, saying they were going to begin showing ads on all channels, even unmonetized ones. Maybe that's what happened here but you may need to confirm by watching a few of your videos using another account.

1 Like

Re: Have You Encounter This Challenge Before? (photos) by LiteratureClass: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
YouTube began some criminal act in 2020 where they placed ads on channels that were not yet monetized...

Evil cos they end up not giving royalties to the channels involved unpes6ss they had attained monetization status

As for the application, those watch hours have to hit 4000 before you can apply...

To improve watch time, strive to create more videos... more impressions makes for more views... More views bring in watch time and hopefully you'd hit your goal

Good luck
Thank you very much. This is insightful

(1) (Reply)

Is Clicksense Legit Or Scam? / Unilorin 2009/2010 Post Ume / Problem! 2011/2012 Unilorin Admission Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.