Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dnied Of Job Cos Of Tribe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dnied Of Job Cos Of Tribe (674 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Please Can Someone Assist Me In Getting A Job Cos I Am Tired Of Sitting At Home / Cld Dis B True? Lost An Oil /gas Job Cos Of Medical Test Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dnied Of Job Cos Of Tribe by tonesky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
A friend of mine just attended an interview in one of the oil firms recently for the post of an Accountant. After the interview one of panels revealed to him that the Md was pleased with his performance but that the external Auditor was bent on employing his kinsman from Yoruba who came a distant 5th in the interview. Why should one be punished for something beyond his control. A baby has no power to determine, decide or choose where to be born, why then should we suffer for it. If God give us the privilege of choosing then most of us know where to go. Please it high time we Nigerians do away with tribalism,nepotism and the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Work Experience / Urgent Vacancies / Hotel Job (various Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.