Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nearly All NYSC Members Are SCARED Of Hearing This Question….why? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nearly All NYSC Members Are SCARED Of Hearing This Question….why? (228 Views)

Allow NYSC Members Serve In Their Zones — Afenifere Tells FG / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nearly All NYSC Members Are SCARED Of Hearing This Question….why? by Jerry224(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Almost all NYSC Members don't want to hear the question…. WORST if you're coming from the trenches….

Now , naturally we don't want to let people know how much we detest this question.

This question comes up each time you remember home your phone rings

Whenever you remember how you struggled to Graduate from the University, how difficult things were for You.

Usually…...

This question is always coming from family, friends , relative's but they don't know you're scared of hearing it.

By the ….
What's this question?

This question might ruin your day , so listen closely , be prepared and ready whenever this question come up, lend ear closely

Well, this might be lengthy but it will save you from Future traumas , depression and anxieties.....

Do well, to share with your fellow Corper's , close buddies to save them from the future traumas, Depression, sadness this question will cause if discovered late..

After NYSC, what NEXT?.

Or this one....

Who Will Take Care Of Your Parents In Their Old Age?

"I invested heavily in your education. So when you grow up. You will become that child. Who takes care of his mother." Said this woman a few metres away from me. She was talking to her son.

She continued...

"Your father died when you were two. His family kicked us out of his house 3 years after his death. They wouldn't let me go with my kid. If not for pleas from our then neighbours.

With tears in her eyes, she adjusted her wrapper and said...

"Meanwhile, since your father died. I've been the one carrying these struggles all alone. There has been no help from anyone except God. So now it's your turn to take care of me in my old age. You can't. You can't even provide for my daily upkeep. Shame on you.

From what I heard...

The guy is a graduate. He has been unable to get a job. And had no business either. He lives and depends on his mum. His mum must be getting tired of the entire situation. For her to be blowing up this much.

I feel bad for the young lad. Because this is the reality for most Nigerian youths out there. Parents invest heavily in their kid's education. Only for these children to graduate out of school with no job. And unable to provide for their parents. It's totally not their fault, the government has failed woefully in creating employment opportunities.

To you reading this. My question for you is. If your certificate should fail you. And you are unable to get a job after graduating and passing out of NYSC…...

How do you intend to take care of your parents?

Conclusion

If you feel like you're stuck in your career, especially if you have a degree that feels useless considering the rate of unemployment in the country, why not learn one of these in-demand skills and level up?

As a matter of Fact …..

With Freelancing you can learn Skills like Content writing, Copywriting, Graphics Designing, Social media managing, Web designing and lots more. Just pick one

It will help you define the value you offer in the marketplace, and get paid more and the good thing , you can learn these skills with your smartphone……

Still confused on where to learn these skills for almost FREE?

For more details, [URL=http://freelanceguide.carrd.co]click here[/url]

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Ft. Olamide & Nas – Bigger(music) / Do You Want To Relocate To The UK As A Care Worker? See This Guide / Posting, Redeployment, Kit Items Free During Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.