Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

#EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire (23658 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by realestate99: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Aside Lagos don't you people have any other city to be proud of ?
Everytime you overhype Lagos as if if it is not federal government structures in that state want will make my Igbo brothers to occupy the state.
Let them open seaport in Onitsha I want to check something first.

Anyway, I don't give a Bleep about your overhype Lagos. South East don do me anytime I'm in Nigeria.
Your brothers are littering virtually every city and town in South West. I had to check a work in a remote village in osun state 2 years ago, I met your people there selling petty things, you and your people are the real " unity beggers" .

You don't really want Biafa because you know you are nothing without one Nigeria, you are just using Biafra to balckmail the country so you can have a shot at the top. This theory is correct because your Biafra chants has died a natural death now because your people believe Obi will have a strong show at the polls.....we know your tactics, you can only deceive the gullible ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by onyibest2k(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
suffer is speaking through u
CommonSense1967:
This is one of the Obi tuary Obi diots that tried to burn dowl Lagos.
God go punish all these Nmadiot Coward Cownu IPIG terrorists now know as Obi diots.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by AmazingELixir: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2022
etrouble:

The Afonjas involved are bastard sons of the soil. However, this should tell you that what a Child will do and get scolded lightly, if a Slave especially a flat headed slave tries it, he will spend decades in jail. Now, you know this land is not no-man's land.

As hard and bitter your statement may sound..one can hardly argue with your logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by CommonSense1967: 12:12am On Aug 12, 2022
onyibest2k:
suffer is speaking through u
Poverty has deprived you of your small brain and common sense. Borrow or buy some.
Get lost and FVCK off.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Patriotsleague: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2022
olab059:

I saw a video of one police man killed in lagos before that Lekki incident...it was like horror movie...they stabbed him in the eye and as he was running away, they kept using big stick to hit his head, while the knife was still in his eye. So barbaric. Order really needed to be restored at that point, cos similar stuff was happening all over lagos.
Really barbaric, and they expect the authorities to sit and allow them cause civil war. Stupid nonentities think the nation is about them, they don't know they are insignificant in the grand scheme. This nation belongs to 200million people, not a misled ignorant bunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:09am On Aug 12, 2022
realestate99:

Your brothers are littering virtually every city and town in South West. I had to check a work in a remote village in osun state 2 years ago, I met your people there selling petty things, you and your people are the real " unity beggers" .

You don't really want Biafa because you know you are nothing without one Nigeria, you are just using Biafra to balckmail the country so you can have a shot at the top. This theory is correct because your Biafra chants has died a natural death now because your people believe Obi will have a strong show at the polls.....we know your tactics, you can only deceive the gullible ones.
shatap
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by texazzpete(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
etrouble:

Next time, you will not go to where you ae not invited. Who invited him to Lagos? Even you, who invited you to Lagos to be sleeping under Lagos bridges? Or how many Yorubas do you see in the whole Anambra? Up to 500?

Looks like someone upped your supply of Tramadol today.

I take it your ‘sleeping under bridges’ comment is a Freudian Slip?
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by texazzpete(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2022
EponOjuku:

Tell your Ohaneze to come defend him. It is only crying and issuing worthless ultimatums they are good at.

Aren’t you a well known Boko Haram supporter? wonder why the DSS hasn’t picked you up yet. Useless terrorist with blood on your hands.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by EponOjuku: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2022
texazzpete:

Aren’t you a well known Boko Haram supporter? wonder why the DSS hasn’t picked you up yet. Useless terrorist with blood on your hands.

If I have ever supported boko haram, may I never do anything good.
But if I have never supported boko haram, may chronic poverty, sickness and sudden death be your portion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by texazzpete(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2022
EponOjuku:

If I have ever supported boko haram, may I never do anything good.
But if I have never supported boko haram, may chronic poverty, sickness and sudden death be your portion.

E-curses are useless against me. Trust me. Much better people than you have tried.

Even though I’ve mentioned many times that I’m from Edo State, you woke up and linked me to Ohanaeze. So since we’re making things up today, I decree you’re a member of Boko Haram and ISWAP.

No be only you sabi label people with zero evidence. Bigot.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by shegz24(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Just imagine.

Dem sey make u come protest against SARS... you dey burn BRT bus.

How EndSars take join with BRT bus, if you are not a criminal in disguise as a protester?

Let him rot in jail
Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Wuless82(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:

who is to be remanded for the life wasted then at the toll gate. judiciary will never disappoint to amazed nigerians cry cry
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Getnewinfo: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Intelcorei7: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Getnewinfo:
CHINASA IS OBEDIENT.

Yes, that is how he will be OBIDIEND in gaol too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peace Ambassador Arrested For Biting Fiancé’s Manhood In Delta / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.