Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) (41481 Views)

Buhari, Blinken, Onyeama Virtually Meet (Photos) / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Everlastingson: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115601386:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi and former Ondo State governor, Olusegun Mimiko, on Thursday, held a meeting.

Mimiko shared photos from their meeting with the caption; “Pleased to receive my brother, H.E. #PeterObi this morning.”

Credit: Twitter | Segunmimiko
https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02iWRTQRxVH4dGxaNMQgkkQ9xzyF8cDFTirZyfpNYAEJ4WNsf7rgH5H6pnhR8uVTCFl/

Mimiko is OBIdient already
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by derecho(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Even Devil works for God
IbadeHQ:

Structure with a known criminal. I thought Peter Obi will bring down Angels to work for him.

Show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Why is he dressing in Black most times..?

Is he possessing uncanny spiritual power to serve the devil or what.. grin 666

Maybe ,he is an antisocial ritualist.. grin

he mourning Nigeria killed by Buhari with the support of the bullion van thief aka agbado master
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Benresmy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
you too see am grin cheesy grin
I swear grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Everlastingson: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:

He wears black coz he is mourning for your country. How you and your evil APC have made Nigeria almost a walking dead country. But there is hope again for Nigeria with Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Obi must contest
Abeg na
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Pityoobi: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:

His wife is a member of the Olumba Olumba…this is the darkness they don’t know about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by jrusky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
3rd picture says it all that nothing is on table for Labour.

Check mimiko in the 3rd picture then you will know the truth.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by BeeNG3: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mimiko of all people LOL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by LegalWolf: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
kilonshele101:
They keep claiming he is different from the old ones, but he can't stop romancing the old ones, in fact, he is a product of the old ones

Those that want "the messiah without credentials" know exactly why they want him and they are determined to the course, however, if you are not from the sad yeast and you believe that he's better than the old ones, and he will do things differently from them, I'm pleased to inform you that you have been scammed

Baba na the point I dey talk. This guy is part and parcel of these guys....How come these guys are so dumb? Like how? And they are educated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by 27Pushing30: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
derecho:
Structures don dey solidify o

I laugh Una
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by PHIPEX(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
kilonshele101:
They keep claiming he is different from the old ones, but he can't stop romancing the old ones, in fact, he is a product of the old ones

Those that want "the messiah without credentials" know exactly why they want him and they are determined to the course, however, if you are not from the sad yeast and you believe that he's better than the old ones, and he will do things differently from them, I'm pleased to inform you that you have been scammed
He moves with the young una say no structure, he moves with the old they said oh he's like them. Are you a Pharisee?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
This man simplicity they sweet me like mad

Behave like all this develop countries leaders

With humility

Not in Entourage of stupid people that came to eat alone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by derecho(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
If na you dey laff no froblem
27Pushing30:

I laugh Una
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by nedekid: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How does it affect diesel you buy at #800 per liter?
I taya Bros.
Its like some Nigerias are just destined to suffer. They see good thing and assess it as evil.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by bagad: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mimiko wey no get pass 1 bar anymore for politics.
Secondly na former labor party senatorial candidate for the state.
And you know what, he got third position behind APC and PDP.
A former governor of a state that got 3rd, not second position just to win only six local government in total for ondo central senatorial district, him own district.
That's not just a ruling party effect on election, that's a failure on his own side.
Mimiko is irrelevant in ondo politics.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by dominic17: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
He didn't loot like other politicians, he has just two clothes and there are all black.

Abdul05:

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by coconutbag: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Save your tears

chrisxxx:
Mimiko please plead with Obi to stop this his drill and exercise. Let him stop this drama. Let him save Nigeria by not giving Tinubu a chance to win. Anyone voting Obi would have voted Atiku and vice versa. Atiku would have more votes than Obi. No doubt Obi is a good material but cant win when Tinubu and Atiku are in the race due to ethnic and religious reasoning. Tinubu winning will be an apocalypse disaster that will make Buhari's government paradise.
Obi please stop this play and drama. I am worried.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by BetterNija: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
derecho:
Structures don dey solidify o

Which structure?
With who ?
After his 8years in office as Govenror of Ondo state , he lost gallantly in senate Election ( Just six LG) ..Meaning, he has no structure anymore .
He jumped from one party to other like a bat ..he's presently irrelevant in political giant of ondo state
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by xtremeTall(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
My former Gov wink,
He’s the first labor party Governor of ONDO STATE
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Zion243(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Nice one, Mimiko has a good reputation with his people and well respected.

we are hoping he works with Peter obi come 2023.

Peter Obi 2023 is a must and all hands must be on deck.

Which reputation? Someone that couldn't win a senatorial seat in the last election.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:

let me give you his number for you to call and ask him. Mtcheww yeye fowl
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Thomasankara(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

He's mourning the state Buhari and APC put this country in.
[/color]I like this, it's appealing[color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
chrisxxx:
Mimiko please plead with Obi to stop this his drill and exercise. Let him stop this drama. Let him save Nigeria by not giving Tinubu a chance to win. Anyone voting Obi would have voted Atiku and vice versa. Atiku would have more votes than Obi. No doubt Obi is a good material but cant win when Tinubu and Atiku are in the race due to ethnic and religious reasoning. Tinubu winning will be an apocalypse disaster that will make Buhari's government paradise.
Obi please stop this play and drama. I am worried.
Atiku and Tinubu are not needed. Go to Kenya, William Ruto is winning. Nigeria Must Rise Again, LP 2023.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

Abeg na

Hahahahahahahaha.....why u dey beg me. I'm not Obi na.

But on a serious note, most people don't understand that Tinubu's calculations and strategies are based on Peter Obi being actively in the race. I've told those who care to listen that as long as Obi is in the race, Tinubu has an edge. They'll understand better when they see the presidential results staring at them next year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Truthdeypain: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
Because he is mourning your stupidity

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Fairview1: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:

Same question I have asked myself months back before I realized that it's in the style of public office holders to be identified with a unique colour and pattern of dressing.

Wike is always on spotless white.

Jonathan was always on South South native attire.

Buhari as you know has a unique style of dressing for the public.

Same with Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Obama including Mimiko himself.

I love your curiosity and sense of observation. It can only lead you to one area: Greatest! That's if you improve and get intentional about it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha.....why u dey beg me. I'm not Obi na.

But on a serious note, most people don't understand that Tinubu's calculations and strategies are based on Peter Obi being actively in the race. I've told those who care to listen that as long as Obi is in the race, Tinubu has an edge. They'll understand better when they see the presidential results staring at them next year.
That is what Obi wants. Obi knows he is on a wild goose chase. He can't win. He can't even win all states in South East.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

That is what Obi wants. Obi knows he is on a wild goose chase. He can't win. He can't even win all states in South East.

Obi is a neophyte in this game. He doesn't even know what he's doing. He's actually contesting to win not knowing he's damaging the chances of Atiku and PDP. Once Obi stops pdp's bloc votes they usually get from south east and south south, it's over for Atiku/PDP.
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by chrisxxx(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Obi is a neophyte in this game. He doesn't even know what he's doing. He's actually contesting to win not knowing he's damaging the chances of Atiku and PDP. Once Obi stops pdp's bloc votes they usually get from south east and south south, it's over for Atiku/PDP.
Nigerians won't forgive Obi if Tinubu wins by his actions.
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by Emola12(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
E be like say good things is coming
Make mimiko just lock south west for us make OBEDIENT lock east for us and datti to lock north for us I will now lock my side for Dem issagoalllllllllllll....!
Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:

if he always wear white, you will still complain. Go and meet your pampas grampa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.