Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41478 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Biodun556(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
The former National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has taken a swipe at the senator representing Adamawa North, Elisha Abbo, for his opposition to the party’s Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Abbo, who is infamous for assaulting a woman in a intimacy gadget shop, had some weeks back slammed the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu’s decision to pick a northern Muslim, Kashim Shettima, as his running mate.

He said, “It is very irresponsible of Tinubu to take his political survival over the stability and peace of Nigeria.

“For Tinubu now to be given the ticket and turn around to do what he couldn’t achieve in 2015 despite opposition from Catholics and other Christian leaders is extremely irresponsible.”

Reacting in an interview with our correspondent on Monday, Oshiomhole lambasted the Adamawa senator.

Although he didn’t mention his name, Oshiomhole said, “I watched recently as a certain Senator was relating the Muslim-Muslim ticket to inhumanity. If he is a true believer in God, let him search his conscience to see the acts of inhumanity he has committed against his fellow beings.

“This is a man who beat up a young girl in a intimacy gadget shop and caused a scandal that was an embarrassment to his family and the national assembly. If it was in other jurisdictions, he could not remain in the senate after the scandal.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jumper524(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Unzerious: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Where the News dey Or is the Topic of Discuss a '.'

i believe APC had no better choice than the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Which came as a result of PMB's Hazardous Regime.... But, that still has nothing to do with a DOT "." grin

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MadeInTokyo: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Maxymilliano(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MadeInTokyo: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

30 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Biodun556(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu, the next commander-in -chief ins'Allah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LilyColin(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonsense

Say no to APC & PDP

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi is the key kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by thorpido(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's a below the belt blow.His personal life has nothing to do with speaking about what is just in the society.

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Impregnable101: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Elisha abbo is an idiot but sometimes idiots do make sense and he(abbo) is right on this one

As for osho-m-ole, he remains irrelevant and useless

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Case of attacking the messenger & leaving the message.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sucre6: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
The matter aff enter blackmail now grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MVLOX(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gbas Gbos... E don set

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

222 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by StPete: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Former Governor go-and-die has found his voice. Yeye dey smell

After the flawless political beating he received in Edo, he will receive the final burial when Obi becomes President. Even our Edo State is OBIdient

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APCnaPDP: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
In another jurisdiction, Oshiomole would be in prison for fraud and looting but here he is criticising someone else.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by New007: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.
"they say come, eat with us, but their heart is far from thee"

If you know, you know.

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Cantonese: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
War in the camp of APC.

This life na wah.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
How is oshiomohle's reaction relevant to the Muslim-Muslim ticket? No correlation at all. All I saw was a needless attack.

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
All of them the mad

All this politicians are the reasons why we are where we are today, playing politics with peoples lives while they buy citizenship of other countries for their children with our money

God will purnish all of you, and if God choose to be patient, we will help him , the end SARS protest was a mere introduction

I believe things will change only when a revolution is as bloody as that of France and I’m patiently waiting for things to evolve to that level

Their is a saying that when politicians keep eating the food meant for the masses, eventually the masses will eat the politicians, that time is here

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by etrange: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol... he said "if it was in other jurisdictions". That's his own version of the popular Nairaland expression, "in a sane clime". Anyway, even though what the senator did was shameful, attacking him instead addressing his point is a fallacy employed by those who have no counterpoint.

Nigeria is complex country. A muslim-muslim ticket undermines that complexity. Yes, competence is key, but that's not the only key here. There are other competent Christians he could have chosen from. If it were just about competence, why was APC clamouring for the presidency to come to the South? It's also balance. Likewise, having a Muslim and Christian at the helm of affairs ensures checks and balances. I don't see how anyone would argue against this.

That said, I believe it's up to the electorate to exercise thier power. May the best man win!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Georgejeez: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole in your own words , " Go and die".

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jumas(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
From the picture we can see how many Christians are in the meeting they had yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adecz: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Southern Muslims are betraying
their people in the name of religion
and pot of porridge❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by admax(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Agreed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.