Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment (464 Views)

Are You A Welder, Iron Bender, Glass Aluminium Fitter? I Have A Job For You / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment by elnino83: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you’re interested kindly send a brief introduction about you ..
Location is Lagos (eko Atlantic )
Salary (monthly )
Comes with other benefits

Send your details with the position you are applying for to. peoplespheremgt@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment by sirp9898(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm interested but I'm in portharcourt
Re: Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment by Daddyboy21: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please state the pay as this is the most important part of the job of an handy man. Also the nature of the job. Are workers going to camp there? Are they coming from home?. Make it clear so that workers will not end up regretting. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Carpenter, Iron Bender And Concrete Mixer Needed For Immediate Employment by elnino83: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Daddyboy21:
I am an iron bender, I am interested. Please state the pay as this is the most important part of the job of an handy man. Also the nature of the job. Are workers going to camp there? Are they coming from home?. Make it clear so that workers will not end up regretting. Thank you

It’s a monthly salary and it comes with hmo .. salary 120k monthly. You go home and resume every morning Monday to Saturday. You’ll be given free lunch daily

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment CBT Exam Questions And Answers Available / An Hr/admin Officer Needed / The Delima Of An Unemployed Graduate In Dire Need Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.