Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. (202 Views)

Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / My Bad Experience During Voter's Card Registration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by englishmart(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
A twitter user with the username @Nsukka_okpa recounts how he ran faster than Usain Bolt in fear for his life during one the 2020 endsars protests. He also didn't forget to sound hilarious when he said Asthma left him and never returned after that experience.
Below is his story.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by englishmart(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Those people who were adults in the 1980s are the reason we're where we are today. Not excluding my father.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by Built2last: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
2023 is pay back time for those who said SARS police can kill us or those who went quiet when the onslaught was going on

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by Sajanis: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
It's well bro
Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by wittywriter: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Twitter stories....it seems there is an aura in Twitter that makes it's members good story writers...SMH

Though this is a true revelation or recount however BMCs will say EndSars massacre was a lie.....now they want people to vote BAT.thing....
Asabe4:
Sad experience. embarassed

The indomie part though cheesy

Why do I feel the rapper na ruggedman
Swear down....lolz
Built2last:
2023 is pay back time for those who said SARS police can kill us or those who went quiet when the onslaught was going on
Comrade the vawulence go happen with PVC.

©Wittyness
Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by Authority1o1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okay...

Respect to all those who turned up for the End_SARS protest, regardless of whether it was for cruise; whether you accompanied someone to one of the venues; whether it was a true yearning, as long as you lent your voice to the call, respect. You are a hero.

I continue to pray to God to avenge our young bloods whose lives were cut short.

May His vengeance visit all those that were instrumental to the shootings — both those who gave the orders and flew out to France.

After the gruesome massacre, one nocturnal animal has the guts to be running for presidency.
Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by Asabe4(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2022

Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by englishmart(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Asabe4:

grin grin
Ruggedity dey fear bullet o. Na person wey dey alive dey form ruggedman.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Recounts His Terrible Experience During The Endsars Protest. by MayorOfDelta(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin the rapper fit be erigga aka paper boi

(1) (Reply)

From An Atheist: APC Muslim-muslim Ticket Is Wrong, See Why. / 6 Categories Of Voters In An Election / August Meeting: Abia Speaker Hails Women Of Umunwanwa, Pledges Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.