Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) (74655 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Haywhy3579:

I can clearly see the directions U are coming for. Infact the madness that is in ur body is not from this world. Let me tell u if u fools keep on advocating for us to vote for ur stupid obi like this, Infact na inside ur room he go enter. Maybe u taught when ur foolish obi bcoms president he will start spraying money for road so that u can enjoy. Logically u cannot be a Yoruba person and be saying all the trash u said up there or probably u are a bastard.
your father is the bastard... And who is advocating for you lol, what's my business who you choose to vote for? Did I campaign to you? I and my entire family are Obidient and yusful you can go and hug transformer if it pain you, I'm never voting for a sick old shaking man who doesn't even care about we yorubas.

See someone showing stupidity talking about logic lol grin..what is logical about supporting APC after all the damage they have done to the country? Tribalistic buffon. My gateman is an Hausa guy and I have igbo tenants,not all yorubas are haters like you, eleribu somebody.

Be there and be displaying tribalism on nairaland(only place you can), go to your street and be fighting with all the igbos you see for us to know you're not a Yoruba bastard.

Rubbish and nonsense
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by deeva2: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oilwell:

See Lagos IGRs below.

All these fake news and false allegation abt Tinubu didn't explain the achievements and legacies of obi..

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Oilwell(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:

All these fake news and false allegation abt Tinubu didn't explain the achievements and legacies of obi..

BAT legacies

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Ipob candidate will not be allowed to rule over us in this country.... Piter hoebi idiot and his demented followers will labour in vain

So will oduduwa candidate too.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by deeva2: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oilwell:

BAT legacies

I hear you.. Can you now tell me obi's good legacies and achievements.. Simple
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Oilwell(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:

I hear you.. Can you now tell me obi's good legacies and achievements.. Simple

He legacies are

1. i de pain them, i de sweet us.

2. Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan

3. Achievements

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgvccqWvEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by fydence: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
chrisxxx:

No doubt donkeys like you will vote him. What does donkey know?
e pain am...u never start to cry
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Gbemini(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Psychokinetic:

So if they say those with thinking brain raise your hand, Afon.já numbskulls like you will put up their hands??
no matter ur tribe is just useless cos u guys think like zombie
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by deeva2: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oilwell:

He legacies are

1. i de pain them, i de sweet us.

2. Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Emi lokan, emi lokan

3. Achievements

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgvccqWvEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU

You are the real definition of Obidient

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Oilwell(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2022
deeva2:

You are the real definition of Obidient

You, a real definition of BAThief. Local agakwu. ewu gambia.

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
MYMINDER:

A Christian is not a joke! Be enlightened. You have the capacity to be so.

A Christian? You mean Obi Pandora?
Who told you that all Christians votes are for Mr Lienus? You better wake up to reality because Tinubu and Atiku will get many votes from Christians as well.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by MYMINDER(m): 4:59am On Aug 15, 2022
I am sure that you will NOT be comfortable reversing your logic the other way because it impacts your candidate.

maasoap:

A Christian? You mean Obi Pandora?
Who told you that all Christians votes are for Mr Lienus? You better wake up to reality because Tinubu and Atiku will get many votes from Christians as well.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
MYMINDER:

I am sure that you will NOT be comfortable reversing your logic the other way because it impacts your candidate.

Won't Tinubu and Atiku get Christians votes?
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
OutOnBail:
That's not even the painful part but the fact that the OP's account was opened in 2013 and still behaving like a kid, an old uncouth tout

Weere,
Na another person matter u dey put for head ur fada Dey Aro u never feed am, u dey nairaland dey buga...ovi weere
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by OutOnBail(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Weere,
Na another person matter u dey put for head ur fada Dey Aro u never feed am, u dey nairaland dey buga...ovi weere

I don give you job now since you're struggling grin
Oya de quote all my posts since inception. You're beneath me I repeat!
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2023
OutOnBail:

I don give you job now since you're struggling grin
Oya de quote all my posts since inception. You're beneath me I repeat!

U started quoting ur great grand fada na, and we are only assisting u, to know more about ur fada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.