Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) (74647 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by jeromestarks: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
It wasn't pulled down, I was there.
Wind blew it down and people rushed to fix it but the woods were broken.
It will be fixed.
Op, get your facts right before you post nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by jmoore(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob candidate. Beware! Of nepotism, beware of terrorism, beware of ethnic cleansing, beware of domination
Coming from a bokoharam supporter that voted for Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by jeromestarks: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Ipob candidate will not be allowed to rule over us in this country.... Piter hoebi idiot and his demented followers will labour in vain
Sorry o. But I live in taraba and in a community with a lot of Yorubas. They are obedient and useful.
Their families at oyo are also useful.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
So this criminals and vastard don start fighting ordinary billboards?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Mrkindness: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
That place is a lonely place dominated by Muslims, they should come to road block and pull down the bigger ones we put their.

All this Yoruba Muslim corpers will be thought a lesson if they want to bring their hate to jalingo.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Tell Peter Obi to condemn IPOB terrorism if he is not their Patron

Peter Obi will cede South South oil wells to the East.

Beware!

Tell Tinubu to condemn Mc Olomo on his taut life.
Let Atiku provide the location of bandits
Else the are sympathisers of them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Saao(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.
you're a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Dawnofhope: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
It might have been Pull down by wind . Thank God it is not destroyed . The bill board is safe .

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
jerseyboy:

IBO boy. Obi na Ibo. You sef na Ibo. I went through your posts and your eranko language style is pure Ibo. You have too much anger and hate in you. Yorubas are not angry or hateful people, There is not one iota of omoluabi in you.
naso I'm even IPOB, shebi seun dey pay money to a particular tribe here na, or you just attach so much importance to yourself that someone on the internet will lie about his tribe to please you on a faceless forum.. lol

Either way you are dumb, eranko ni awon molebi e

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by 910omokeyinwa: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
They are fighting back but we shall overcomeThey are fighting back but we shall overcome...
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Risentouch(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op I understand what you are doing....

Let me disappoint you, this photo was before the mounting of billboard

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

APC miscreants have started

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Check closely the billboard is not pulled down but about to be mounted. Look closely you will someone arranging it. I dey laugh oooo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by succez09(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
watch that picture again u will observe that the billboard is yet to be mounted. .
watch closely u will see someone working on it
watch closely again u will see his tools and materials around

jalingo ....OBIDIENT
taraba state..... OBIDIENT

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by etrange: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
They pulled it down and left it in perfect shape?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Cation25(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.

You get sense abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by etrange: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prince111111:
Taraba people did that abeg Peter cannot be accepted everywhere just like Atiku or Tinubu...

You just believe what you prefer to believe. The guy made a very valid point. He didn't say Obi can be accepted everywhere. He gave the obvious reasons why this particular news is false. The bill board was not pulled down. It looks very intact and you can see the working tools of the guy erecting it in the picture. You don't just believe things because they appeal to you, you believe based on available evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by mii4u(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Ipob candidate will not be allowed to rule over us in this country.... Piter hoebi idiot and his demented followers will labour in vain
See dem
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by mii4u(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
See dem, apc urchins have nothing reasonable to say, always looking for anything that concerns Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Fake news, this was when they placed on the ground
Lalasticlala Mynd44 this is fake news

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by DadaHammed: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

Exactly my tbought, you sabi these Tinubu urchins like Biodun556 wellu wellu , always scavenging for fake news for their propaganda. Mugus.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Sparrk007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na urchins handwork
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

Fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by ivolt: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prince111111:
Taraba people did that abeg Peter cannot be accepted everywhere just like Atiku or Tinubu...
How many people does it take to knock down a billboard?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by nabiz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
ElSudani:
Eeyaa, the people who put it there labored in vain. I don't condone vandalism though, especially if the billboard was legally installed there.
that is work in progress. Check there you will see hammer and carpenter tools. Even the installer is still working on it
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Way to go

No room for dubious fellows!
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by iiifedimma(f): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't really believe it was taken down by someone, maybe it's by wind or rain
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Mintedu: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob candidate.
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of ethnic cleansing,
beware of domination

You said it all!

IPOB wants to plant him in Aso rock so he can divide the country. Why you see all IPOB’s suddenly supporting him and forgetting Biafra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by EponOjuku: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
I am personally going to deal with any Obedient animal I catch in any of the polling stations near my area. I have told my guys around too, let them catch such idiot and hold him down.

The people who looted businesses and burnt public infrastructure in my area during endsars are now back as Obedients. The Obi they are promoting, more than 1,000 youths were killed by Sars during his tenure but they didn't say anything about that.

Thus coming election, it is payback time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by DadaHammed: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
So mynd44 and lalasticlala and seun carry this obvious fake news go front page without scrutiny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.