Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers (682 Views)

How Do You Send Traffic/visitors to Jvzoo .com Affiliate Product Link???? / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / How To Go From 5 Visitors To 1000 Visitors On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers by Omanancy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
- What if you suddenly become able to pull in over 10,000,000 visitors to your lead magnet?
- What if you suddenly became able to get up to 100,000 leads regularly without any knowledge of a sales funnel?
- What if you were suddenly able to gain over $200,000 in sales revenue so you can finally male 10x more money in business?

Sounds unbelievable?

I used to think so too…. Until it happened to me.

My name is Chioma, an affiliate marketer just like you.
I have done a lot of things right and done a lot of things WRONG when it comes to selling online. In the past few months, I went from struggling to male sales to getting up to over $200,000 in sales revenue without much technical work or hard thinking.
I have also used the same thing I’m about to show you to build a solid online business that sends money into my account – uncontrollably.

Everybody who has run a business online knows that the way to make consistent money online is to generate a stream of constant leads. If you do it RIGHT. And in order to do it right you need to have a proven formula.
Because people go about this the hard way……..
They spend hours on end creating a sales copy when they can actually make millions without a single copy.
They run ads, offer a freebie, follow up with email and lose money when they can do is launch and cash out big.

Let’s cut to the chase, here are THE THREE SECRETS;

Secret #1: Pick a product with a high affiliate commission
Secret #2: Set up a well-designed and high converting sales page on your website
Secret #3: Set up your website with a high converting sales copy, ads copy, emails, and good designs and sell products. And if you must sell out effectively, you must have these things in place.

It’s all in how you structure THE OFFER.

Using these three things, I was able to finally get mind blowing results.

If you need more clarification about anything I have said above you can hit me up on WhatsApp: 07087508585
[https:///3C75y5k

1 Share

Re: How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Delete this post and go and hawk something for a living.

You lost everything when you said can i imagine if i can pull it 10,000,000 lead magnets. You did not say 100k or less, nah 10m you use.

Also, delete that fake picture you attached to your over exaggerated post.

If I am a mod here, I will ban you for life plus your new accounts and any friends you have on NL
Re: How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers by wittywriter: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OfficialDad:
Delete this post and go and hawk something for a living.

You lost everything when you said can i imagine if i can pull it 10,000,000 lead magnets. You did not say 100k or less, nah 10m you use.

Also, delete that fake picture you attached to your over exaggerated post.

If I am a mod here, I will ban you for life plus your new accounts and any friends you have on NL

Lolz ..Don't mind the OP tryna be half smart.

Anyways @OfficialDad I have a Sales Funnel blueprint that contains Inbound and outbound strategies which will generate monthly sales conversions which will translate to either #1million or $100k earnings monthly depending on your audience or patronage target.
Let me give a lil hint ...imagine having a funnel that can accommodate just 100 peeps(buyers or subscribers) that will readily subscribe to the funnel for #10k monthly to get your services online or imagine you have the traffic pull mechanism that attracts 4k foreigners that buy just a product from you just ones a month and you peg your profit per buyer @$25....I'll not go further but wait for your response or questions as to how it can be yours.

©Wittyness.
Re: How To Turn Site Visitors To Customers by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 13, 2022
wittywriter:

Lolz ..Don't mind the OP tryna be half smart.

Anyways @OfficialDad I have a Sales Funnel blueprint that contains Inbound and outbound strategies which will generate monthly sales conversions which will translate to either #1million or $100k earnings monthly depending on your audience or patronage target.
Let me give a lil hint ...imagine having a funnel that can accommodate just 100 peeps(buyers or subscribers) that will readily subscribe to the funnel for #10k monthly to get your services online or imagine you have the traffic pull mechanism that attracts 4k foreigners that buy just a product from you just ones a month and you peg your profit per buyer @$25....I'll not go further but wait for your response or questions as to how it can be yours.

©Wittyness.

Nigeria nah Tom Cruise suppose be president.

(1) (Reply)

Coding To Your Top 5 Priorities / Hey Guys!, The Death Of Networkmarketing: / Official Html Online Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.