Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! (430 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by M4A1carbine: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
They insult everybody under the sun.

They claim to be the best, but on closer inspection, they represent everything VILE AND DISGUSTING.

They claim to love Nigeria, because they are parasites.

They want a united South because they wanted a drug ceaser to be President.

They supported Buhari, because they knew he hates IGBO people.(but everybody dey collect) grin grin grin grin grin

They claim to love Nigeria, but their Awolowo was a core tribalistic "otapiapia" drinking miscreant.

Even Tinubu they support, never believed in Nigeria...and his agenda is to get Oduduwa republic, with headquarters as Lagos.

So let everybody that insults IGBOs and Biafrans understand that those that insult them the most are actually at the forefront of dividing the country.

ASK YOURSELF...why will LAGOS STATE HAVE A DIFFERENT DRIVERS LICENCE from the Federal Government approved licence?? THINK!!

Afonja miscreants want ODUDUWA more than even BIAFRANs, but they are cowards.... grin grin

JUST IMAGINE CRYING THAT TINUBU IS INSULTED, BUT THEY INSULTED JONATHAN .!!! PETER OBI SUPPORTERS SAID NO!!!...and they have become useless Wailers!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by M4A1carbine: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH and he wont be President...spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by wealthcome111: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
They insult everybody under the sun.

They claim to be the best, but on closer inspection, they represent everything VILE AND DISGUSTING.

They claim to love Nigeria, because they are parasites.

They want a united South because they wanted a drug ceaser to be President.

They supported Buhari, because they knew he hates IGBO people.(but everybody dey collect) grin grin grin grin grin

They claim to love Nigeria, but their Awolowo was a core tribalistic "otapiapia" drinking miscreant.

Even Tinubu they support, never believed in Nigeria...and his agenda is to get Oduduwa republic, with headquarters as Lagos.

So let everybody that insults IGBOs and Biafrans understand that those that insult them the most are actually at the forefront of dividing the country.

ASK YOURSELF...why will LAGOS STATE HAVE A DIFFERENT DRIVERS LICENCE from the Federal Government approved licence?? THINK!!

Afonja miscreants want ODUDUWA more than even BIAFRANs, but they are cowards.... grin grin

JUST IMAGINE CRYING THAT TINUBU IS INSULTED, BUT THEY INSULTED JONATHAN .!!! PETER OBI SUPPORTERS SAID NO!!!...and they have become useless Wailers!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you gain with all these rubbish you typed? Please take note there is life after election. Do not lose your brain because of election.
Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by floret23(f): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
wealthcome111:

What do you gain with all these rubbish you typed? Please take note there is life after election. Do not lose your brain because of election.
Tinubu can never be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by M4A1carbine: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
@wealthcome111

See them...Have you ever said the same on threads created by your Afonja brothers??...

See as e dey pain you...taa!!...mtcheewww...spits

wealthcome111:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by Ecos(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonsense urchins, we go dey give them as e dey hot. Senseless and idiotic cows

1 Like

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by Iceberg3: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Blackpantherxxx mental eponojuku now grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by M4A1carbine: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2022
I need buckets of tears for all Agbado miscreants from the kingdom of the fallen demon. angry angry angry
Re: Agbado Tears...i Love It...They will cry More!! by razfad10(m): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2022
The people that will cry more are the Yorubas that are yet to realize you people have hidden agenda I really pity them.

(1) (Reply)

Red Alert: South And Middle Belt Should Reject FG Water Bill / What I Think Tinubu Should Be Doing Right Now (Opinion) / Mraps, Naval Ships, Missiles: Nigerian Military Moving To Local Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.