Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] (3738 Views)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by jmoore(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol, he posted on his facebook page

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by TemplarLandry: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Funny.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
I taught,he has a Filing station?. Idio*t

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by RECTEM: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Renewal shege

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by SmartPolician: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
I think he's trying to pass a message that everyone should discipline themselves. Those who didn't get the message are busy mocking him.

Well, I don't like Joe Igbokwe for anything, but truth must be told - that man can never be broke in his life again!

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hahaha

That’s all I have to say
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by ManWater: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
True?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by paramakina202: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
He should just drag his Nnewi people on social media to please Tinubu and his fuel tanks will get filled with 3k.

23 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Opanka44(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gutter Man

18 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Buhari4dullard: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Has he finished washing the gutters?

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Nonybb: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol Joe Igbokwe the idiott. These are human being that has sold their soul to money and has chosen to support whomsoever give them food to the detriment of the populace while dying in their bathroom silence

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Ofunaofu: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Ihateheadslamer: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
With expensive lifestyle tongue
Opanka44:
Gutter Man
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by okosodo: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
The real born bastard

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by EmeeNaka: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okay
El-rufai said Muslim-Muslim will favour Muslims in Nigeria. So if you are not a Muslim, you should become one to buy petrol cheap.
I think Joe Igbokwe has not got the Mark on the forehead;that may explain why he wasn't recognised as a scion of Muslim _moslem in petrol station.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Nduemma12(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Another Banga

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think he's trying to pass a message that everyone should discipline themselves. Those who didn't get the message are busy mocking him.

Well, I don't like Joe Igbokwe for anything, but truth must be told - that man can never be broke in his life again!
suffer no dey taya you

Discipline yourself while seyi tinubu is lavishing himself, tomorrow to even shiit you won't be able cos the discipline would extend to feaces soon

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by SmartPolician: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
suffer no dey taya you

Discipline yourself while seyi tinubu is lavishing himself, tomorrow to even shiit you won't be able cos the discipline would extend to feaces soon

Oga, rest! All the three major candidates were going to remove the subsidy. Atiku Abubukar also stated that he was going to float the naira.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, rest! All the three major candidates were going to remove the subsidy. Atiku Abubukar also stated that he was going to float the naira.
why was same tinubu kicking on this subsidy when gej wanted to remove it in good times with immediate palliative?

Did other contestants also say they would increase sch fees, and find more ways to suffocate the poor in tarrifs without palliative

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by olisaEze(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
His access to Mr. President has been restricted so he’s taken to SM rants. People in the corridors of power seldom think of how the policies they support affect the common man, because their lives are nothing but freebies & govt sponsorship. It is when they lose their place at the table that they realize that 'rain wen beat poor man roof go still beat big man own'. Oga the next filling station you get to make sure you show them your party card, they’ll sell N50/Ltr to you! grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by a4cube: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
He is mocking the poor if true
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Okay
El-rufai said Muslim-Muslim will favour Muslims in Nigeria. So if you are not a Muslim, you should become one to buy petrol cheap.
I think Joe Igbokwe has not got the Mark on the forehead;that may explain why he wasn't recognised as a scion of Muslim _moslem in petrol station.

Ahahhah...soon all of them will suffer it esp Yoruba head slammers

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by JAMO84: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bitter leaf people will rejoice at anything that looks like bad news, terrible people.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by MadamExcellency: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't tempt sickness wey get surname. You will regret the challenge.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Arewagang: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol, he posted on his facebook page

Mr. Stop complaining just locate the nearest APC petrol station, there you'll get fuel at affordable & cheaper rate.
πŸ–•

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by jmoore(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
JAMO84:
Bitter leaf people will rejoice at anything that looks like bad news, terrible people.
You called it bad news. You have admitted that high cost of petrol is bad news. You were calling them wailers but now you are saying they are rejoicing.

You can cry and let them rejoice.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Seefinish: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
This Yorubakwe never see something e dey shout. This is introduction of bala blue, after then bulaba, Blu Blu Blu by the time we get to Gozilla garagara we go hear word

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Raskimonojendor: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Well, he should buy a sedan instead of driving around in V8 engine SUVs.

Or better still, like he advised himself, those unessasary waka waka that Nigerians are fond of go reduce thereby reducing traffic congestion.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Raskimonojendor: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

Gbam.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Sucre6: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
This man like attention too much
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Eagle360(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maybe parody account angry he can't stupidly complain. He will be send packing to his village soon.
The fuel will favour even at #1000 per litre

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by chinonsoogugua2: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
It's too early for Joe to start complaining

Tinubu Backs Fashola For 2nd Term / Buhari; Boko Haram Sponsor?!?... / Submission Of Yoruba/itsekiri Groups To The Committee On National Conference