Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Can I Obtain Land Document? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Obtain Land Document? (1825 Views)

Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. / Amosun Slashes Land Document Fees - ALL + C of O 95k / Land Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain Land Document? by abocana: 4:40am On Aug 16, 2007
Hi guys, i will really appreaciate comments on how to obtain Governor consent on my land at Oke-ira nla,
   Ajah, not too far to Ado road.

I've been hearing difference kind of stories about the document,these are the documents i've on the land:

1)  Purchasing receipt from the owner.
    2) survey plan
     3)Deed of assignment.

I will need any meaningful contribution from whoever have a clue.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Obtain Land Document? by LASYEM(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2007
@Abocana, how are you. hope you are ok with the info. i gave you on my post. i will be looking foward to hear from you again and be will to be of any assistance as it relates to land documentation and approval. cheers
Re: How Can I Obtain Land Document? by LASYEM(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2007
@Abocana, how are you. hope you are ok with the info. i gave you on my post. i will be looking foward to hear from you again and be will to be of any assistance as it relates to land documentation and approval. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools / Shop For Sale @ Sura Shopping Complex Lagos Island @2million / Cocoa Farm For Sale For Only 180k Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.