Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road (685 Views)

Current Price Lagos To Ghana By Road / My Experience Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road And Why I Run Back After / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road by Buharifan: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello guys,

I plan travelling to Ghana by road from Bauchi.
What is the best alternative for me?
Re: Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road by Warmaterial(m): 1:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Enter Lagos bus, stop anywhere in Lagos like jibowu, isolo, mazamaza Etc. Then enter bus to mile 2, in that mile 2 just look by your right Ghana motor plenty there the price range now fit reach 70k.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road by GlobTrotter: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Warmaterial:
Enter Lagos bus, stop anywhere in Lagos like jibowu, isolo, mazamaza Etc. Then enter bus to mile 2, in that mile 2 just look by your right Ghana motor plenty there the price range now fit reach 70k.
break the journey from Lagos to Accra and save half of that money
Re: Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road by waso12: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2022
The best alternative is to fly, you will save time and nerves. It might even be cheaper since you will not have to spend money on gasoline, as well as on food, which you will buy on the way. Great article on jet services, because they have very good deals on tickets, at least when I've taken tickets, I've always been lucky. Bottom line is that it's always been much safer to fly, more comfortable, and more profitable.
Re: Planning To Travel To Ghana By Road by Warmaterial(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2022
GlobTrotter:
break the journey from Lagos to Accra and save half of that money
I don't think he will understand that way as a first-timer...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Average House Rent In The UK / Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! / Travel With Cheap Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.