Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 (56774 Views)

Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by StylelushMag: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Southeast governors are not cursed. Anambrarians were at the lowest before until we rejected PDP and tried Apga, since then Anambra has been doing well because we elected visionary and people oriented leaders. Next gubernatorial elections, vote in visionary people who have the state at heart not looters
Chidywhite:
when you give public money to rouges what do you expect?. Imo is not suppose to be in the list, as oil producing state her allocation should be enough. SE governors are cursed, Imo in particular.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by kally90(f): 2:43am On Aug 13, 2022
trutharena:
You have 3 Igbo states out of five.

Yet some of those clowns are on Twitter space yesterday telling the Yorubas they want to Liberate Lagos people from Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Imagine a state where 3 of their 5 states are owing workers salary are trying to liberate a state paying minimum wage and never owing workers salary.

No be their fault tho, na some Yoruba sophistico be sell outs.

Na supreme court governor's dey owe for East
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by kally90(f): 2:45am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Abia, Ebonyi, Imo.
They are Apc governors
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by GreatMovement: 4:25am On Aug 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Are you a civil servant from Edo State? undecided

Yes I am a civil servant from Edo State.

Obaseki is not owing a kobo. He even increased our salaries about 2 months ago. Added 14k to level 8 salaries.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by GreatMovement: 4:26am On Aug 13, 2022
maasoap:

That means you don't as know as much as you think you know

Mumu, Edo isn't owing salaries. Obaseki dey paid btw 25/27.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by SmartPolician: 4:59am On Aug 13, 2022
GreatMovement:

Yes I am a civil servant from Edo State.

Obaseki is not owing a kobo. He even increased our salaries about 2 months ago. Added 14k to level 8 salaries.

That's commendable. The link the OP shared as the source of the information has been removed.

I have calling on him to tell us the source of the information and he ignored it.

Funnily enough, people are already insulting themselves here because of some FAKE NEWS
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by wuromallum(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Adamawa state is not owing the state a single Kobo. But fintiri refuse to pay gratuity to the local government pensionears.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Cognitivereason: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Insulting you is of no use because you are not not informed. You just confirmed what I said that APC sees the Igbos as its enemy. You just mentioned how APC govt is punishing the Igbos both by infrastructure and employment... Let me ask you one question among these PDP regimes how many of them are Igbos? Non. The Igbos voted for Obasanjo a Yuroba man twice, even dashed out theirs Ojukwu, voted for Yaradua a Fulani man, GEJ an Ijaw man... But they rejected Buhari, this is not the first time they have been rejecting him since 1985 because he is a disaster. Hope you are enjoying your change. The Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that can't stomach injustice and disaster, Buhari is a disaster together with APC. Igbos can't support injustice, know it know truth. The only thing APC will do is to find sellouts without honour among Igbos and be using them, Joe Igbokwe and co

but Igbos can stomach the injustice of PDP?...please stop disgracing my tribe..just say you speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Freebills12: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Cognitivereason:

but Igbos can stomach the injustice of PDP?...please stop disgracing my tribe..just say you speak for yourself

You are not even old Eastern Nigeria! No govt has ever performed poorly as Buhari. I don't blame you, because you are west you can do anything to get power. Whoever support this disaster called Buhari must be high on something.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
GreatMovement:

Mumu, Edo isn't owing salaries. Obaseki dey paid btw 25/27.

You and your Agbero governor should take it up with BudgIT now, Lienus
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Cognitivereason: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Freebills12:

You are not even old Eastern Nigeria! No govt has ever performed poorly as Buhari. I don't blame you, because you are west you can do anything to get power. Whoever support this disaster called Buhari must be high on something.

no one is discussing Buhari's performance..stay in the lane... the argument is about Igbo people justifying continuous support from PDP but want the same APC to give them presidency ticket and power...doesnt that sound stupid to you..

you smiled at PDP giving ticket once again to a fulani and ignoring the SE they did the same thing for more than 4 presidential elections..but your problem is APC always putting the interest of their supporters first ..yall are getting high BP for the party giving it ticket to the SW and previously to the north..but you wont comment on PDP ignoring you the SE totally in all it elections..

you are talking of the west trying to grab power..the question is..who isnt? that why they study politics and play by the rules and not by emotions like the SE..jealousy is why the igbos refers to them as fulani asslickers but deep down they want to be that same seat..the SE is not likely to win any election in the next decade..especially with what IPOB has done..today biafla, tomorrow igbo presidency, next tomorrow lefelemdum..just yesterday UGM/ESN burnt down Peter Obi campaign bus..that is something you should be more worried about than APC and Tinubu

That is the sad truth you wont admit because of emotions..but not every igbo person is shortsighted as you are...If your shocked am from the SE..toh
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Secondly: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kwara1stson:
you will die of hunger if you don't resume. The students have been at home since February

That's too harsh.

If I die of hunger, will you eat my carcass?

Of what use is my death to you and FG?
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Tundex911: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Dear fellow citizens, Aswear we no get sense
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by tiger28: 4:25am On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:
powerfulguy OP use this map asa better description.

What I don't understand is how the Northern governors are able to pay salary while their counterpart in the South are owing salaries. yet, Southerners always abuse the North as the decayed part of Nigeria.

See the SE, three states are owing over 6month salary and yet the Igbos want to liberate Lagos from Sanwo-olu and Tinubu. They will be blaming Tinubu everyday and yet their governors are making their people poor and wretched in the East.

Akeredolu is a disgrace. After Lagos, that state recieve the highest allocation in the SW and yet Akeredolu owing Salaries.

Heaven bless Oyetola, Osun wasn't on the list because he is not owing salaries, did not borrow as governor and yet Osun people voted him out for an Adeleke who got no plan or manifesto but just dancing, and they call it democracy.

Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see.
Remember,Adeleke is half ibo.......Hence the unseriousness!

More like a gyroscope........Just spinning in ONE place!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri / Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.