Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 (56787 Views)

Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Osun nko?

Dis list get K-leg o

Osun is not owing salary .

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Good observation. That state is an example of Nigeria under the man after Buhari. In huge debt and having low revenue due to fiscal rascality.

Don’t say what you don’t know about Osun or the incumbent Governor if you’re not in Osun ..
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by shankara7: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Yeast topping the list

Parasites
Imo is not owing salary.. Imo has paid upto July 2022
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Jesusloveyou: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
frog12:
why you hate am?
he has not done any work as a governor since 2016, even as he deceive all of you during his second term campaign.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by RepoMan007: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Don’t say what you don’t know about Osun or the incumbent Governor if you’re not in Osun ..
Osun is in huge debt that allocation cannot sustain and Nigeria is already in huge debt that allocation is gradually being unable to sustain. We are just some months away from Osun state situation and you know it.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by angelikpetalz(f): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
This info is false. I don't know about other states but i am sure of Edo State. Edo State is not owing any salary. Salaries were paid 26/27 of July

2 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by frog12: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
so shout against am !!

Jesusloveyou:
he has not done any work as a governor since 2016,
even as he deceive all of you during his second term campaign.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
how come Edo is there.
I can't believe, because obaseki pays every on the 25th. even plan to start paying 40k minimum wage.
that is the only thing he is doing well even as I hate him.

That means you don't as know as much as you think you know
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by SlurUsername1: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
backtovillage:

The thing tire me too. If things get worst Peter Obi will abandon Yoruba and go to his region first
Signs of woke generation in a Yoruba man.
1. They think all SW politicians are bad (lol) and Peter Obi is the savior.
2. They are more concerned about the country than their region (mumu).
3. They underestimate the power of the cabal which would be from the region the president comes from or allies.
4. They don't have any knowledge of history just produce sound from their mouths they call it a meaningful contribution.
5. They are easily influenced
You guys are in big problem
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by frog12: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
tell us. what do you know about Edo?

maasoap:

That means you don't as know as much as you think you know
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Osun nko?

Dis list get K-leg o

Looks like you're a little bit disappointed. Lol
The last two months salaries were paid before the month even ended. E shock u?

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Good observation. That state is an example of Nigeria under the man after Buhari. In huge debt and having low revenue due to fiscal rascality.

Yes, you're right. The last governor, Aregbe messed up the state's finance. Thanks to the prudence and top notch financial management of the incumbent governor. I just hope that the incoming Dundee United will get it right too because Aregbe had made things difficult for his successors
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by RepoMan007: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
maasoap:

Yes, you're right. The last governor, Aregbe messed up the state's finance. Thanks to the prudence and top notch financial management of the incumbent governor. I just hope that the incoming Dundee United will get it right too because Aregbe had made things difficult for his successors
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by aydgov: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
ANY GOVERNMENT THAT FAILS TO PAY WORKERS SALARY IS DEMONIC
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by feeloscar(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Workers are owed over 6 months in Benue State, your report is not accurate.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Ceska(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Abia state is winning from the bottom. Up Ikpeazu!!!
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Wwwq: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by AlphaStyles(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
CROSS RIVER NA SINCE LAST YEAR O
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by oshorstan(f): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
I may not be a fan of Obaseki, due to his irresponsible behavior as regards to governance in Edo State especially Benin, but he doesn't joke with salaries. He pays every 24th. I hereby debunk this statement, and k call it a fat lie

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by ysquare(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
So all the noise about Yahaya Bello, he not owing up to 5years. Na only Yahaya Bello walker come?
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Burgerlomo: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fkmodhi:
I know that kerosine man will top the table and e sure me that the electorates will still elect his anointed candidate smh....

Kerosene man?

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fake statistics, Edo is not owing any salary?

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by TheOgaBoss: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
frog12:
so even OBASEKI is owing. that MAN !!!
who is obaseki owing? Onaseki pays every 25th go and find out, this is not a very reliable statistic.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
RepoMan007:

Osun is in huge debt that allocation cannot sustain and Nigeria is already in huge debt that allocation is gradually being unable to sustain. We are just some months away from Osun state situation and you know it.
Osun is in debt , all thanks to AREGBESOLA , but the topic is not about debt but about salary , Osun/Oyetola is not owing salary !!! Oyetola tried his best to pay some of huge debt left behind by the AREGBESOLA’s administration but that still didn’t stop him from paying salaries of the workers , ask around in Osun , when AREGBESOLA was there , he was paying Half salary at some point instead of paying full , there was a time he wasn’t even paying , but Oyetola is paying and not owing workers , Thank you! I live in Osun and My dad is a civil servant!
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Sheggy13(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
nedu666:
So ortom is owing 5months

Osun dat has not remitted pension deduction for 8 years is not owing

Ogun dat doesn't remit pension deduction is not owing

Zamfara that doesn't pay even 18k minimum wage is not owing
So you can see Oyetola of Osun was really a miracle worker after the mess Aregbesola put the state into. I really feel for Oyetola. Sadly same Aregbesola is galivanting about as Minister and boasting about making Oyetola losing re-election.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Sheggy13(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:
powerfulguy OP use this map asa better description.

What I don't understand is how the Northern governors are able to pay salary while their counterpart in the South are owing salaries. yet, Southerners always abuse the North as the decayed part of Nigeria.

See the SE, three states are owing over 6month salary and yet the Igbos want to liberate Lagos from Sanwo-olu and Tinubu. They will be blaming Tinubu everyday and yet their governors are making their people poor and wretched in the East.

Akeredolu is a disgrace. After Lagos, that state recieve the highest allocation in the SW and yet Akeredolu owing Salaries.

Heaven bless Oyetola, Osun wasn't on the list because he is not owing salaries, did not borrow as governor and yet Osun people voted him out for an Adeleke who got no plan or manifesto but just dancing, and they call it democracy.

Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see.
Sincerely, I really feel for Oyetola.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by ribbit: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:
You have 3 Igbo states out of five.

Yet some of those clowns are on Twitter space yesterday telling the Yorubas they want to Liberate Lagos people from Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Imagine a state where 3 of their 5 states are owing workers salary are trying to liberate a state paying minimum wage and never owing workers salary.

No be their fault tho, na some Yoruba sophistico be sell outs.
my guy

I like how you dey pummel these suffersticated sell outs among us.

More ororo to your head man.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Cognitivereason: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You lies about Peter Obi can't hold water. Umahi was doing well when he was in PDP, immediately he decamped to APC he changed from ordering shop owners that they will loose their shops if they stay at home on Mondays to using Ebubeagu to terrorize the citizens to non payments of workers... Just because he entered APC, a party that sees the Igbos as their enemy. Mention one responsible Igbo leader from APC that controls respect among the Igbos? You purposely dodged Supreme Court governor, Rocha's and Co.
Betray your people and be rewarded in APC that is the mantra. It's the sole reason non of them will ever find his/her foot. The reason Obi is different, Ihedioha, Soludo etc. A piece of advice for you, whatever you are doing in life be good to people and be good to others, it is your people who will support you first before others.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Obidient1: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=abobote post=115610018]Imo state must be there, I know that surpreme Court governor is good for nothing.
Abia is a normal thing, Ebony is surprising coz that Umahi boasts too much.

But on serious note, how can owe workers, 5months. People that have to feed, family and other needs to attend..
And this kind of thing only happen in Nigeria.
Worst; some of the workers will still vote the governors again, if they are on ballot[/quotel] The supreme Court Governor nothing but a Calamity.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Freebills12: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Cognitivereason:

mehn... Your foolishness and hatred is just mindblowing...

forgive me if I insult you...but am just going to tell you who you are..

lol..APC see Igbo as their enemy? grin grin...You must be high on some drugs..

what does APC have to gain or lose in the SE..
You refer to PDP as pro-Igbo party...yet that same party has never given an Igbo man it presidential ticket for 23 years!!..
You must really be daft..you think APC counts the SE as relevant in it own politics?..APC has it stronghold in the north and SW ..both regions has been awarded with their prominent individuals in well placed government positions both elective and appointments..you think it a coincidence that the President, vice president, senate ,house of rep, and most top government position are pre occupied by SW and north?

you think it is also a coincidence that most projects by APC ....the rails, roads etc are mostly in SW and north?

when you igbo people foolishly kept PDP in power for 16 years..no man/woman born out of a flesh from the SE ever became president or vice..mention any prominent igbo politician that gained height during the 16 years...can you swear on your life that you have seen one laudable project from PDP in their 16 years ruling dunce like you?

after buhari has served 8 years and all political parties knows it is the time of the south..your Pro-Igbo party rejected the igbos and placed a fulani as it flag bearer ...the vice is not even Igbo....yet Tinubu and APC is your problem...your foolery is genetic....go and ask your father who he offended... worthless igbo pigs will still proudly vote for a fulani cuz it PDP...you are clearly one of them..

onye ara..

before yall were jubilating and backing GEJ in 2013 and 14.when he lost..you switched to Biafla or death...no lefelemdum no erection ...Buhari has literally ended the tales nnamdi cownu.. .yall are jumping Obidient..By the time he loses..you jump back to something else..that are confused many of you are...yet other regions that are strategic is what is giving you headache...you can never compare the developments and governance most APC states get with the likes of PDP..aside Rivers state..every PDP governed state is a mediocre or failed state..especially Abia and benue

Insulting you is of no use because you are not not informed. You just confirmed what I said that APC sees the Igbos as its enemy. You just mentioned how APC govt is punishing the Igbos both by infrastructure and employment... Let me ask you one question among these PDP regimes how many of them are Igbos? Non. The Igbos voted for Obasanjo a Yuroba man twice, even dashed out theirs Ojukwu, voted for Yaradua a Fulani man, GEJ an Ijaw man... But they rejected Buhari, this is not the first time they have been rejecting him since 1985 because he is a disaster. Hope you are enjoying your change. The Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that can't stomach injustice and disaster, Buhari is a disaster together with APC. Igbos can't support injustice, know it know truth. The only thing APC will do is to find sellouts without honour among Igbos and be using them, Joe Igbokwe and co
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by BigIyanga: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2022
trutharena:
You have 3 Igbo states out of five.

Yet some of those clowns are on Twitter space yesterday telling the Yorubas they want to Liberate Lagos people from Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Imagine a state where 3 of their 5 states are owing workers salary are trying to liberate a state paying minimum wage and never owing workers salary.

No be their fault tho, na some Yoruba sophistico be sell outs.
And 2 of those are APC controlled states… so why should they be voted in again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.