Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (1554 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife. So im 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.
He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness
how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs, there
was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to
cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that. Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed
as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage,and our family background from my mums side where
this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when
the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids,on getting there while in his living room,
he said to my wife " I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him. While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic
and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too
that she never thought he would say such a thing. 5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round
but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when
I knew something could be going on. Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her
to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick,that when he knows
its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing
with him thus her refusal to pick his call. So i called my mum and I was like being calm,patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean
that the recent things happening wont seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos shes
76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise. The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick,
she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me,it means
something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didnt u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam
was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother
called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.
Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mods, if you can please push this to FP, will truly appreciate.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
If there’s trust in your marriage, you won’t be here with this story. I think you are insecured, never marry a partner whom you have TRUST issues with, it will save you a lot of heartaches and unnecessary worries. So, I think your wife is just been respectful, the problem is with your brother.Your brother needs help( get him another wife)

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by wunmi590(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2022

If you feel otherwise about your brother and your wife, first call your brother to other with the way he talk and behave with your wife...

I feel your wife is just being respective as our normal Nigerian inlaw....

But I'm sure nothing is going on with your brother and wife, it might just be an illusion..

Left to me, I don't joke with my woman, if you control my wife or talk to her anyhow, I will call you to order immediately, be it family or friend, I don't joke with my wife, I no marry her as anybody slave

5 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by mystery22: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
You are a smart man to have noticed..
Now what I can tell you is he knows something about your wife you don't know . probably an affair or something else..And you have to investigate quietly

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Techmac00: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is funny. I think it's mere coincidence.

Have you checked her phone?

Men!! Too much issues in life to add to an unfaithful partner.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by grop1040: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
mystery22:
You are a smart man to have noticed..
Now what I can tell you is he knows something about your wife you don't know . probably an affair it something else..And you have to investigate quietly

This same thing you stated, he knows something about madam that I don't know was what the only person I confided in told me, my former boss stated some months back. Investigating what it is is what I dont know how to go about.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mobog(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is thick and huge! If I were you either you were suspecting or feeling insecure make everybody getat first. I wonder why men don't stand there ground in their homes.
Like what does it cost you to make everyone sit in their houses with a simple instruction and taking you ground on that.

Go n take charge!!! Somebody is playing with your home because he lost his.... Your irritating gentility will make you lost your home, smh

5 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Obyangel: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
I know you don't trust your wife and you are not a Simp, but I believe it's time to be the man you are supposed to be. Protect your family and wife especially

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Ebubu9: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife. So im 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.
He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness
how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs, there
was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to
cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that. Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed
as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage,and our family background from my mums side where
this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when
the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids,on getting there while in his living room,
he said to my wife " I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him. While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic
and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too
that she never thought he would say such a thing. 5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round
but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when
I knew something could be going on. Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her
to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick,that when he knows
its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing
with him thus her refusal to pick his call. So i called my mum and I was like being calm,patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean
that the recent things happening wont seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos shes
76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise. The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick,
she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me,it means
something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didnt u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam
was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother
called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.
Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

Starting to seem your brother has more control over your wife than you.

What a shame of a man.

Better man up if at all he has not spanked your wife’s assssss before or complimented her pants.

You can start by checking their chats

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your unruly brother disrespects you and your wife but for some silly excuses you suspect your wife of infidelity .

Chai, Nigerian women don suffer. grin

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by mystery22: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
grop1040:

This same thing you stated, he knows something about madam that I don't know was what the only person I confided in told me, my former boss stated some months back. Investigating what it is is what I dont know how to go about.
Their are some things you can do.
First is to go through her phone and your brother's own too, to check if both or anyone of them is deleting messages. Thats a big clue if so

Second is to take your step brother sim if you can't be alone with his phone for sometime and send her some kind message when you are with her and watch her reaction..
Other steps I know of can be expensive

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by proff010: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
My brother don't ket anybody deceive You, a lot is going on between them the earlier you find out the better.
Remember women can kiĺl in order to keep a secret secret.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
U opened the door for all these. Next time, learn to say a "No" to some certain things. It's ur house and she is ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ogashman(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Something is going on between ur wife and ur brother. Commence investigations asap.

If u can, try to gain access to her WhatsApp, that's where the story lies. If something is going on, u would read it there. One thing is, when people re cheating, they would always talk about it on chat media.

If u don't know how to gain access to her WhatsApp, send me a pm. I will put u through.

So u would could be following her conversions with him in real time in case she deletes them after chatting.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by gaby(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
There's something fishy smelling between them.

E be like say your brother hold small if yes, your wife got easily carried away.

If it smells like poo, most times it always is poo.

Never doubt or relegate your gut instincts/intuition.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jesmond3945: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Your brother likes and lusts after your wife. The reason is because of his experience. In your wife he has found closure and some joy. In the bid to please your mum you are slowly setting up your marriage for disaster. I hope you know passion has no conscience. Your wife is just moving along beca use he is your brother, she doesn't want trouble with your family. Stop attacking your wife, face your brother. When he crosses the line let him know politely. When he shouts on your wife tell him to stop, when he ate some portion of the meat you should have called him out. You are not maintaining authority because of a fragile peace that is not actually helpful to you.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mindlog: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
You are busy running around circles just to avoid being assertive with your stepbrother. How is telling your stepbrother to respect boundaries when it comes to your marriage be so difficult for you?

Rather you are applying displacement as you redirect the discomfort to your wife, while you use your mother to rationalize your non-assertiveness. You even kept quiet while he severally disrespected your wife in your presence because he knows you have no liver to put him in his place.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tehlu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosrozz:
If there’s trust in your marriage, you won’t be here with this story. I think you are insecured, never marry a partner whom you have TRUST issues with, it will save you a lot of heartaches and unnecessary worries.

What a useless take.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Eileene(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
@grop1040 the guy before me has said it all.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny learn to call people out when they are overstepping their boundaries.
Some vawulence are just necessary and no you would not be acting rude,you are simply protecting your interest.That way you earn more respect from your brother and even your wife...
Letting someone walk over you all in the name of keeping peace is pure foolishness.
To me your mother is scared of your brother so she prefers putting your marriage on the line to offending him...
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by OKOATA(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
angry
Guy sorry to say tbis you are too soft as a man, forget all this rubbish talk of yours. You have taken too many shiit and please forget all this issue or reporting to elderly this elderly that. Can't you take charge as a man? If I were you I would have boxed that your step brother the instant the issue of meat occured, the issue of shouting at your wife because of egusi. Na dia you for craze for am.

Either your wife's too soft or I don't care attitude but hence forth stop any unnecessary familiarities of your kids going to his house and warn your wife against such also. This thing is simple as ABC but don't understand why the softness. Your step brother doesn't respect you and you are respecting him, it doesn't make sense guy. Just distance yourself from that guy.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Your unruly brother disrespects you and your wife but for some silly excuses you suspect your wife of infidelity .

Chai, Nigerian women don suffer. grin

As in, someone will come and shouting at my wife,because he lost his own. grin grin grin...I go finish am with mouth he go burst cry.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eileene:
@grop1040 the guy before me has said it all.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny learn to call people out when they are overstepping their boundaries.
Some vawulence are just necessary and no you would not be acting rude,you are simply protecting your interest.That way you earn more respect from your brother and even your wife...
Letting someone walk over you all in the name of keeping peace is pure foolishness.
To me your mother is scared of your brother so she prefers putting your marriage on the line to offending him...

Imagine giving my wife the neat he ate from....the way that guy for bleed.Which kind witchcraft abi wizardry be that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by emmeyen: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
How you will allow your wife fear someone else other than you is baffling. Oga forget peace and give that your brother im size. You cannot take peace at the expense of your home. He has succeeded in putting fear into your wife that she now behaves like a sheep. Na why sometimes it's good to get small craze as a woman. If you are not careful he will rape your wife and make her feel guilty and from there will continue guilt tripping her for sex.
We sabi those kin men them. You are from a polygamous home and you should be wiser. That guy does not have a happy home, he wouldn't want you to enjoy yours. Don't rule out the possibility of him using jazz sef.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
I no to dey like aje-butter way of familarity.Esp,the greetings.A married guy go wan greet a married lady,both of them will perk each others cheeks.Or hug each other.And the spouses of both genders will not see anything wrong in that.Cant y'all just greet good afternoon is without body contact?
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Holybaddo: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Observation Matters

Observe more something Fishy is going on
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2022
emmeyen:
How you will allow your wife fear someone else other than you is baffling. Oga forget peace and give that your brother im size. You cannot take peace at the expense of your home. He has succeeded in putting fear into your wife that she now behaves like a sheep. Na why sometimes it's good to get small craze as a woman. If you are not careful he will rape your wife and make her feel guilty and from there will continue guilt tripping her for sex.
We sabi those kin men them. You are from a polygamous home and you should be wiser. That guy does not have a happy home, he wouldn't want you to enjoy yours. Don't rule out the possibility of him using jazz sef.

Aswear,eating meat half and giving the wife grin grin
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Lucaski: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Op, please if you are buoyant enough.. Do a DNA test on your 3 kids.. Start from there.. Then you can install a whatsApp spy App on your wife's phone.. From there you will find out the truth angry

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ImaIma1(f): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2022
I noticed some things from your writeup;

There is no trust. You are suspicious of many things like your wife has given you reason to be suspicious of her.

You don't defend/protect your wife. How can you allow your brother talk to your wife the way he does in front of you and you don't caution him? Did you marry her to cook for him or serve him?

Your wife doesn't feel free with you. She should be able to talk to you about all this and not wait for you to probe her.

Don't be quick to conclude that they are cheating. Resist the urge to believe the Nairalanders that think everything starts and ends with a woman cheating. You know your wife. The guys here don't. They will just put things in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by NuCypher: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2022
ImaIma1:

You don't defend/protect your wife.
What happened to her own hands and legs that she can't defend or protect herself? Is she a cripple?
Half-baked opinion that should stew in the gutter of nonsense.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by DrayZee: 1:28am On Aug 12, 2022
ImaIma1:

There is no trust. You are suspicious of many things like your wife has given you reason to be suspicious of her.

You don't defend/protect your wife. How can you allow your brother tall to your wife the way he does in front of you and you don't caution him? Did you marry her to cook for him or serve him?

Your wife doesn't feel free with you. She should be able to talk to you about all this and not wait for you to probe her.

Don't be quick to conclude that they are cheating. Resist the urge to believe the Nairalanders that think everything starts and ends with a woman cheating. You know your wife. The guys here don't. They will just put things in your head.
According to him, he’s already run a DNA test on his son.
It’s not Nairalanders putting anything in his head.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Distance your family from him.

(1) (2)

How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? / What Manner Of Husband Are You? / He Molested His Girl & Shared Her Photo Because She Denied Him The "Thing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.