Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander (3873 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
I hope all of you IPOB/DisObidient Zionists are still happy over the killing of an inocemt man whom your terrorists dunces high on mkpuri miri mistook for the Ebubeagu Commander in Imo state.

His family (yes he had people who loved him) have come out to set the record straight that their son, husband and father had nothing to do with the Ebubeagu security outfit.

All of you who went all up in cheers after watching him gunned down and dragged into a pit containing no less than half a dozen rotting corpses should get ready to meet your own karma one way or the other.

This is what happens when you support criminals, fugitives and cultists as your heroes .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Confusion has continued to trail the claim by gunmen numbering four for allegedly killing of man described as commander of the Ebubeagu Security outfit in Imo state.

It was gathered from a video which went viral on social media, showing how the young man in red and blue jeans was shot to death and dragged through the forest and dumped in a pit in forest.

But at the time of filing this report, the particular forest and the community where the incident reportedly took place were not made known

However, the confusion was that some persons said to be relatives to the murdered young man came out to condemn the video saying; “The man killed was innocent and his Ugochukwu Oliora, from Amaebu in Orsu local government area of Imo state and not the mosabi.”

This came after reports that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, had declared a commander of Ebubeagu security outfit wanted over the alleged killing of some youths in Awo-mamma in Oru East local government area of Imo state.”

At the time of filing this report, the State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Micheal Abattam, was yet to respond.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/confusion-over-alleged-killing-of-ebubeagu-commander-in-imo/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by paramakina202: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Other tribes formed vigilante groups to protect themselves against external enemies while Nnamd Kanu formed a terrorist group to kill and maim his own people and celebrate the killing of innocent Igbo youngmen in the name of fighting Fulani herdmen.98% of ESN victims are Igbos.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Coly2012(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can you people just shot up for onces.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Coly2012:
Can you people just shot up for onces.

No.

We are discussing your ongoing show of barbarism and evil.

You idiots still went ahead to applaud the killing despite seeing the pit which had over a dozen rotten corpses in it which your terrorists dumped the body of the murdered man

If you have no qualms killing yourselves then it is good to state that you belong nowhere else but in your godforsaken blighted yeast.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Enskynelson(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
OP... How would u link OBI with these killings? It's happening under the nose of their governor. Hold those people responsible because OBI just became a flag bearer this year and these killings have been on before this year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
paramakina202:
Other tribes formed vigilante groups to protect themselves against external enemies while Nnamd Kanu formed a terrorist group to kill and maim his own people and celebrate the killing of innocent Igbo youngmen in the name of fighting Fulani herdmen.98% of ESN victims are Igbos.

The innocent man they killed yesterday was even lucky to just have been shot.

Their usual preferred method is to cut their victims diks before beheading them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Enskynelson:
OP... How would u link OBI with these killings? It's happening under the nose of their governor. Hold those people responsible because OBI just became a flag bearer this year and these killings have been on before this year.

Because all the DisObidient mob both here and on Twitter and Facebook were all over themselves with joy when the video was posted online.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by paramakina202: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

The innocent man they killed yesterday was even lucky to just have been shot.

Their usual preferred method is to cut their victims diks before beheading them

Do you know what happened behind the camera?
ESN depraved barbaric commanded may demand for his balls to be cut off.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Coly2012(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

No.

We are discussing your ongoing show of barbarism and evil.

You idiots still went ahead to applaud the killing despite seeing the pit which had over a dozen rotten corpses in it which your terrorists dumped the body of the murdered man

If you have no qualms killing yourselves then it is good to state that you belong nowhere else but in your godforsaken blighted yeast.
If you are not a fool you should have no that hoodlums and criminals are taking advantage of the already bad situations in the east for there gain, and who told you ipob don't no the commander of ebubeagu in imo state, because of your hate to igbos you now cry more than the berief or didn't you read about the letter of el rufai complaining that bandits and criminals have formed another government in kaduna state, y is south east problem your birth Mark.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by mycar: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is the situation we have found ourselves in, when government failed the governed.
If not for our failed security system, we won't have all these senseless killing everywhere in the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Qtrpst4: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
You have being so obsessed with Igbos and ipob just to get relevance

Igbos still don't know you exist

NuclearWinter:
I hope all of you IPOB/DisObidient Zionists are still happy over the killing of an inocemt man whom your terrorists dunces high on mkpuri miri mistook for the Ebubeagu Commander in Imo state.

His family (yes he had people who loved him) have come out to set the record straight that their son, husband and father had nothing to do with the Ebubeagu security outfit.

All of you who went all up in cheers after watching him gunned down and dragged into a pit containing no less than half a dozen rotting corpses should get ready to meet your own karma one way or the other.

This is what happens when you support criminals, fugitives and cultists as your heroes .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by GamalNasser: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
When the Biafra struggle was being handed to lowlife criminals , I came here to warn y'all not to support them because a criminal is criminal and never capable of making good decisionS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Raysleek: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pure mischief calling Peter obi supporters ipob. Stop scattering the country with propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Indispensable85(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Because all the DisObidient mob both here and on Twitter and Facebook were all over themselves with joy when the video was posted online.

This is the reason we refer to Obi as IPOB project. He goes no where.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Do you know what happened behind the camera?
ESN depraved barbaric commanded may demand for his balls to be cut off.

Well that's much better than the video of one unfortunate dude who was splayed out on a beam and had his entire dik and balls cut off

I think they let him bleed to death before beheading him

Either way I will chose a shotgun slug at pointblank range than suffer the fate of having to bleed to death from an amputated dik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Raysleek:
Pure mischief calling Peter obi supporters ipob. Stop scattering the country with propaganda

Ipob terrorist fingers typed this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You have being so obsessed with Igbos and ipob just to get relevance

Igbos still don't know you exist

You are the latest foolishness in town and this forum is gossip arena

We go talk your matter as long as you continue your foolishness.

By the way, what's your opinion now on the murdered victim of your Zionist mob terrorists now that it is clear he wasn't the vigilante commander but an innocent man?

Ewu Congo Jew rat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Omoslim26: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
It's a shame what bubu degenerated our once gallant army to.
Ordinary esn militans,and bastard ugm them no fit crush how them go come take survive boko Haram?
To all this brainwashed ipob efulefus shouting Ebubeagu must go,if they Ebubeagu are guilty of the crimes they have been accused of they will surely go,if we can chase out Bakassi boys when they lost their course, Ebubeagu is nothing,but let this sink into your coconut head"your ipob's esn will continue to be hunted down in Igboland"
Facts....They have no mandate or authority to bear arms and operate in Igboland, allowing ipob that will hang the heads of critics and nwafors who do not support their destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe scam struggle bear arms will never happen in Igboland.
Vote Obidiati to restore the dignity of the security force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by paramakina202: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Well that's much better than the video of one unfortunate dude who was splayed out on a beam and had his entire dik and balls cut off

I think they let him bleed to death before beheading him

Either way I will chose a shotgun slug at pointblank range than suffer the fate of having to bleed to death from an amputated dik

MNK unleashed demons in Igboland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Coly2012:
If you are not a fool you should have no that hoodlums and criminals are taking advantage of the already bad situations in the east for there gain, and who told you ipob don't no the commander of ebubeagu in imo state, because of your hate to igbos you now cry more than the berief or didn't you read about the letter of el rufai complaining that bandits and criminals have formed another government in kaduna state, y is south east problem your birth Mark.

But you applauded the criminals yesterday when they murdered this innocent man and dumped his body in pit filled with dead rotten corpses.

How did they suddenly change from Biafran heroes to criminals all of a sudden?

You see why I say bipolar disorder is common among you Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2022
paramakina202:

MNK unleashed demons in Igboland.

When you ditch the crucifix for the satanic star of repham you open the gates of hell.

IPOB is a Zionist movement and thus part of the synagogue of Satan.

These people are no longer Christians. If anything they have come to hate Christianity like their Jewish masters.

Nnamdi KANU imported Jewish satanism and that is why there is so much senseless murders that always involve sadistic ritual killings and mutilations.

These Igbo people don't know the depth of trouble they are facing now.

I warmed them about Judaism and Zionism but they said I am jealous of their new found fake Jewish heritage .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Omoslim26: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

But you applauded the criminals yesterday when they murdered this innocent man and dumped his body in pit filled with dead rotten corpses.

Forget about the scam ipob,you are a worse kinda person than the nigga you quoted,you don use tribalism and bigotry finish yourself pkatapkata grin
I put it to your that even if your kinsmen are to be given a Country of their own,you must surely find ways to bring hate, disunity and bigotry amongst them,bcus hate, bitterness and contempt is all you have in you to offer,infact you are destined to spread Igbo hate all the days of your life till you die enter grave,the day u stop it you shall surely die grin
For your info ipob is a sect,Igbo is the Tribe and ipob has already been proscribed in Igboland,they are enjoying from the rot bubu has turned the security of this country into.
I am sure you are not Obidiently Yusful dats why you are living this kinda rubbish life undecided
Shun tribal bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Coly2012(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

you were with me in my house when I was appluding them, the same way you were with Peter obi when he was encouraging them. If yaba left is too far from you, I think uselu might not be far because you are going mad without knowing all because of hate and politics.just imagine the nonsense you are using your data for and depriving your self a sound sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Omoslim26:

Forget about the scam ipob,you are a worse kinda person than the nigga you quoted,you don use tribalism and bigotry finish yourself pkatapkata grin
I put it to your that even if your kinsmen are to be given a Country of their own,you must surely find ways to bring hate, disunity and bigotry amongst them,bcus hate, bitterness and contempt is all you have in you to offer,infact you are destined to spread Igbo hate all the days of your life till you die enter grave,the day u stop it you shall surely die grin
For your info ipob is a sect,Igbo is the Tribe and ipob has already been proscribed in Igboland,they are enjoying from the rot bubu has turned the security of this country into.
I am sure you are not Obidiently Yusful dats why you are living this kinda rubbish life undecided
Shun tribal bigotry.

Lol

See person wey dey clap for ipob yesterday is noe attacking me for posting that the victim was an innocent man

If IPOB is just a sect as you claim , why are you mad at me exposing their barbarity?

You are not deceiving anybody with your 180 move on IPOB.

They are your heroes .

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Coly2012:
you were with me in my house when I was appluding them, the same way you were with Peter obi when he was encouraging them. If yaba left is too far from you, I think uselu might not be far because you are going mad without knowing all because of hate and politics.just imagine the nonsense you are using your data for and depriving your self a sound sleep.

Nah una way

Continue to deny ipob when they mess up and applaud them when they kill soldiers

No be so?

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Omoslim26: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lol

See person wey dey clap for ipob yesterday is noe attacking me for posting that the victim was an innocent man

If IPOB is just a sect as you claim , why are you mad at me exposing their barbarity?

You are not deceiving anybody with your 180 move on IPOB.

They are your heroes .

cheesy grin I am full time anti ipob cheesy
I called you out bcus you tagged Igbo the black tribe in entirety with ipob a registered secessionists group,it just like tagging Yoruba in general with Igboho.
Continue to spread tribal hate sha na your destiny na watin your creator send you come dis life come do be dat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Perfectbeing(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Enskynelson:
How come you didn't link Obi and the killing of Igbo youths and the dumping of their bodies in the Izu River? Didn't it happen under his nose as a Governor?

And also, why did you guys link the alleged Lekki toll gate shooting to Bola Tinubu? Did it happen under his nose as a Governor? Was he even a class monitor in Lagos when it happened?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Omoslim26: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Nah una way

Continue to deny ipob when they mess up and applaud them when they kill soldiers

No be so?

It will never be well with anyone here spreading tribal hate both the ones creating monikers pretending to be ipob to spread hate.
Say amen.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by silibaba: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2022
paramakina202:
busy body, face front.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Omoslim26:

cheesy grin I am full time anti ipob cheesy
I called you out bcus you tagged Igbo the black tribe in entirety with ipob a registered secessionists group,it just like tagging Yoruba in general with Igboho.
Continue to spread tribal hate sha na your destiny na watin your creator send you come dis life come do be dat grin

Yeye

So all the ipob diaspora has disappeared with their Gucci outfits ?

I laugh.

Keep deceiving yourselves

By the way, are Igbos no longer Jews? Why refer to yourself now as a black tribe?

Bipolar dey worry una for mkpuri land

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Omoslim26:

It will never be well with anyone here spreading tribal hate both the ones creating monikers pretending to be ipob to spread hate.
Say amen.

Biafra or.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu / More Insult From Ghana - Nigeria Now Regarded As A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.