Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) (14579 Views)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by brown3: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2022
EbenAK:
It baffles me alot how some people think or believe that the Igbo's support for Peter Obi is based on tribalism, is not at all.
they do support him just because he has a track record and believe in the integrity of his sincerity and competence.
replace Tinubu with Osibanjo and Obi with Orjiuzo kalu or even,
Akinwunmi Adesina vs Okorocha and see is not a matter of tribalism.
if Tinubu is an Igbo man contesting for presidency with all this questionable character, age and health issues surrounding him believe me Igbos I know will be the first to reject him.
but in the south West reverse is the case, many of Yorubas are supporting Tinubu today just because he is a Yoruba man, forgetting that disadvantages and evil effects of bad government knows no tribe(go and check in the north) very eager to drink poison with the cup of tribalism without knowing or minding the consequences,
some times I do wonder if Nigeria is truly under spell,
infact, may GOD deliver this nation.
oga it's the paid urchin that are supporting him, the real yorubas are not supporting him, I'm a Yoruba Muslim and my vote is for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Bobloco:

At least we hear him speak when are we going to hear Tinubu speak

The ban on political Campaign hasn't been lifted yet. The masquerade that comes out first may naturally becomes a spectator las las.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by brownbib(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
❤️ We have love for the recreation of our dear nation in here ❤️
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Bobloco: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

The ban on political Campaign hasn't been lifted yet. The masquerade that comes out first may naturally becomes a spectator las las.

Ok,

Please quote me when he speaks
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Kubin: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi we common Nigerians as the call us need u most.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by mccoyelectric: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
KingKO22:
We should take back our country and give it to a man who has been part of Nigeria problem jumping from APGA to PDP to LABOUR

Obituarists have caused more problems to Nigerians and he is not the solution to our problems

We all saw what he did in Anambra and we don't expect anything more from him
Stop being a slave ... Tinubu never condem the killing of faronti s daughter by herdsmen ... He said we're
Obituarists is only good at talking rubbish but he can not condemn the IPOB

A man who cannot condemn the IPOB/Unknown gunmen before election will not be able to fight against them if he becomes president

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Bobloco:

Ok,

Please quote me when he speaks

You make it sound like Tinubu ain't articulate! He was Governor for EIGHT years. He was at the head of his Class at Chicago State University. He was Chairman of Senate Committee on Appropriations. He has always been in the campaign hustings since 1992! He served in the highest hierarchy at ExxonMobil as Treasurer, etc. Yet you're implying that Tinubu is a dunce! Is there anything that cynicism and hatred cannot doubt?

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Bobloco: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

You make it sound like Tinubu ain't articulate! He was Governor for EIGHT years. He was at the head of his Class at Chicago State University. He was Chairman of Senate Committee on Appropriations. He has always been in the campaign hustings since 1992! He served in the highest hierarchy at ExxonMobil as Treasurer, etc. Yet you're implying that Tinubu is a dunce! Is there anything that cynicism and hatred cannot doubt?

No sir I am not implying any thing rather you should quote me when he speaks
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
My Presidential.

So Presidential.

So humble.

So humane

I have no doubts that God will use you to turn Nigeria around.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Bobloco:

No sir I am not implying any thing rather you should quote me when he speaks

Quote you? And who may you be? Like you've started to grow hairs on your neck! I should quote you! Na wa o.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by GreenCovering: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2022
angry

Next year democracy in Nigeria will be 24 years, within this period, government at all levels in Nigeria have borrowed over 225 trillion naira.
- Peter Obi

But Nigeria's budget figures for the last 12 years is only about 100 trillion naira or less. And this figure will be a lot smaller for the other 12 years prior. Were we borrowing all through the 24 years with nothing produced at all?

Ok o, let's wait until the facts emerge.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Asiwajuan: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
KingKO22:
We should take back our country and give it to a man who has been part of Nigeria problem jumping from APGA to PDP to LABOUR

Obituarists have caused more problems to Nigerians and he is not the solution to our problems

A man who cannot condemn the IPOB/Unknown gunmen before election will not be able to fight against them if he becomes president

Okay let Bat condemn Fulani herdsmen.... Clown
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the people's choice
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by franudi: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by effort1: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2022
KingKO22:

Yes, I remember what he did in Anambra. His tenure as governor recorded Anambra students with best result in WAEC.

You can't compare Anambra to Lagos since their sources of income are different. Lagos was developed by FG before FCT was moved to Abuja.

Despite all the money you make in Lagos, Mile 2 still stinks like a cesspool.

By the way, the obituary you desire will happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Inosky(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Carry on sir.

Only the corrupt, senseless and sentimentalists would vote other candidates

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by stevnwigw1: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2022
What a man we have in Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by 0neal(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
My President
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by fehintiola324: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
This is our best chance to have the best president. Christians wake up.This is our best chance to have the best president. Christians wake up....
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2022
deji17:
PitObi to his audience:

Come to me all yee who seek lies and propaganda. grin grin grin grin
[/color] WE HAVE BEEN WAITING THIS PEOPLE #PAID JAGABAN SECRET MEDIA) ((((( PJSM ))))))one sported here men of no conscience[color=#990000]
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

We don't want a coward President who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram throws banger in Maiduguri.

Ordinary PDP primaries, he ran away like Ojukwu and Kanu did to Abidjan & Kenya.

Made Anambra Dubai but shamelessly lives in Lagos of Tinubu. undecided

We don't want a 3rd Class graduate from UNN. Nigerians need a 1st Class from Chicago.

[/color] WE HAVE BEEN WAITING THIS PEOPLE #PAID JAGABAN SECRET MEDIA) ((((( PJSM ))))))one sported here men of no conscience[color=#990000]
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by sirSixtus(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2022
EbenAK:
It baffles me alot how some people think or believe that the Igbo's support for Peter Obi is based on tribalism, is not at all.
they do support him just because he has a track record and believe in the integrity of his sincerity and competence.
replace Tinubu with Osibanjo and Obi with Orjiuzo kalu or even,
Akinwunmi Adesina vs Okorocha and see is not a matter of tribalism.
if Tinubu is an Igbo man contesting for presidency with all this questionable character, age and health issues surrounding him believe me Igbos I know will be the first to reject him.
but in the south West reverse is the case, many of Yorubas are supporting Tinubu today just because he is a Yoruba man, forgetting that disadvantages and evil effects of bad government knows no tribe(go and check in the north) very eager to drink poison with the cup of tribalism without knowing or minding the consequences,
some times I do wonder if Nigeria is truly under spell,
infact, may GOD deliver this nation.

So true, I tell them if Lamido Sanusi was to context and replace Peter Obi with Orji Uzi Kalu( mind you am from Abia state) God knows I rather die than to give Kalu a presidential vote... Sanusi will be my man, it's time we wake up, Nigeria needs a better hand.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Bobloco: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Quote you? And who may you be? Like you've started to grow hairs on your neck! I should quote you! Na wa o.

I am sorry if you find it insulting, didn't mean it that way

Just remind me when he speaks simple
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Ceejay94: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2022
isaaudugeidam:
So the youth can't actually lead the country? Obidient People are set of people who don't comprehend deeply.

Retire all of these people including Obi.

Leaders of tomorrow since the 80s.

Shameful.
but he is the youngest of the major contestants
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Ceejay94: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

We don't want a coward President who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram throws banger in Maiduguri.

Ordinary PDP primaries, he ran away like Ojukwu and Kanu did to Abidjan & Kenya.

Made Anambra Dubai but shamelessly lives in Lagos of Tinubu. undecided The number of people that will vote for Jagaban will determine the number of people who needs to be rehabilitated mentally in Nigeria

We don't want a 3rd Class graduate from UNN. Nigerians need a 1st Class from Chicago.

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by brideman: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2022
over hyping, the memories of "sai baba" remain fresh.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2022
See wonderful speech!! The most surprisingly thing is that he did it without looking at any written script!!! This is what we want and not those shaking that cannot give a speech without taking a glance at a written script
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Adgraced: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2022
raheemislamiyah:
Who else noticed that Peter Obi's VP aspirant don't look trust worthy?
I tot I was the one only that noticed that!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by ledaman: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2022
ZUKKYY:
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. The people's choice 2023
Con head choice, Biafruad choice not ours. Pls
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by ledaman: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
favourobaro90:
When an IPOB hero talks about returning Nigeria to Nigerians! � � �
Brutal honesty !
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by ledaman: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2022
God is wonderful when an IPOB idiot thinks he can be Nigerian president.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Greenlight123: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter obi is the most important thing right now in nigeria and he has a great past record of what it takes to build a nation Nigeria my country is sinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Sunday Igboho Alleges Plot To Eliminate Him In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.