Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) (14596 Views)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by jamiluusman: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!
By Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!

Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed terrorism

Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years

Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years

Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years

Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos

Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kidnapping.

Obi that ordered the massacre of armless MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.

Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.

Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!

Obi of no IGR growth.

Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!

Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by jacoik(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
I love it when politicians speak without using written speeches. I don't believe they are saying their minds when they do that.

Nice one, sir.

You already have my vote.
e no vex u pass me. Walahi. Why not speak your mind than a written statement
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by ericendurance1: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
The same way he did it in Anambra �.

What a political jester �
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
raheemislamiyah:
Who else noticed that Peter Obi's VP aspirant don't look trust worthy?
Na only you notice am, and keep your notice to yourself.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

You make it sound like Tinubu ain't articulate! He was Governor for EIGHT years. He was at the head of his Class at Chicago State University. He was Chairman of Senate Committee on Appropriations. He has always been in the campaign hustings since 1992! He served in the highest hierarchy at ExxonMobil as Treasurer, etc. Yet you're implying that Tinubu is a dunce! Is there anything that cynicism and hatred cannot doubt?

You can't cheat nature, it doesn't matter if he's top of his class or not. The man is too old to lead. You see the signs everyday: the stuttering, cognitive impairment, tremors, he doesn't even know the meaning of his party, he cannot speak without catching a breath.
And you still think he can do wonders.
It's like asking Arnold Schwarzenegger of today to be in the first Predator or Terminator movies.
You see time and nature, these are two things you can't cheat on. It doesn't matter how much you try.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
ericendurance1:
The same way he did it in Anambra �.

What a political jester �
Are you from Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Andykay88(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
How I wish obi wins d election come 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:

You can't cheat nature, it doesn't matter if he's top of his class or not. The man is too old to lead. You see the signs everyday: the stuttering, cognitive impairment, tremors, he doesn't even know the meaning of his party, he cannot speak without catching a breath.
And you still think he can do wonders.
It's like asking Arnold Schwarzenegger of today to be in the first Predator or Terminator movies.
You see time and nature, these are two things you can't cheat on. It doesn't matter how much you try.

This one is too old? Let these photos be your guide. The first photo was taken during his Engagement in 1987. The second was after he returned from Exile in 1998. That was Dele Momodu by his side. The third photo was as recently as last week. These photos are the kind that can cause renal failure to one's enemies. All I'm asking is that, Be sincere.

Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

This one is too old? Let these photos be your guide. The first photo was taken during his Engagement in 1987. The second was after he returned from Exile in 1998. That was Dele Momodu by his side. The third photo was as recently as last week. These photos are the kind that can cause renal failure to one's enemies. All I'm asking is that, Be sincere.

Lmao. TF is this? Win or lose, whatever is the outcome, na una go suffer am.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Below is my response to an earlier post:

Wrong on all fronts to compare Obi to Osinbajo, just as it is wrong to compare Obi with Tinubu or Akeredolu or Amaechi or Fayemi or Ngige or El Rufai or Wine or Okorocha or Soludo, etc. Those men are in a special class that Obi should in all honesty, aspire to belong in. One is a professor of law and Senior Advocate and vice president of the federal republic for God's sake. The other is a first degree graduate of philosophy. The highest office Obi ever held was state governor. It is wrong to make any comparison between the two, except saying that they're both men.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:

I wouldn't know if you saw this. No be me write am o.

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

By Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!

Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed terrorism

Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years

Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years

Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years

Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos

Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kidnapping.

Obi that ordered the massacre of armless MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.

Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.

Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!

Obi of no IGR growth.

Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!

Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
The incoming.....

Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Yes take ya country away from handlings by old and sick people's parties.Wake up naija mallams and southern youths ,no sentiments this time around angry
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
[collect your money ]VOTE GOOD HEALTH,COMPETENCE,YOUTHFULNESS AND UNBAISED CARE FOR ALL CITIZENS.
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by SlurUsername1: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
kizyalex10:
so the only fault u find in him or scandal is using ipob,Peter obi is everything your Tinubu is nt and can never be in the positive sense,I challenge Tinubu to come and speak eloquently like this man and clear his whole controversies with facts like this man,if he is ipob or jst Igbo oriented,why has there no prominent Igbo politician backed him ,let any other Igbo politician print poster let’s see if he will get 10k vote in the south east.ewu
Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Yes take ya country away from handlings by old and sick people's parties.Wake up naija mallams and southern youths ,no sentiments this time around angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) / Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.