Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup (20789 Views)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by JoshTim: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Zorn:
The walking dead you're supporting what did he achieve in Lagos for 8 years why didn't him transform Lagos? Have you been to Anambra before? STFU if don't have reasonable thing to say

Lol, he wouldn't be the first old man to rule a nation. It's stale already.

Anambra...you no Sabi Anambra reach me.

Place wey i stay and ran away from. Or no be Anambra okpoko dey again?

Or despite generating a lot from all those markets, they couldn't even fix the roads leading there.

Living in Anambra is suffer head pro max

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
slex:
Beating the current European champions

E no easy

They even gave Nigeria 12 odds

To show that Nigeria had no chance from the start
No
Spain is the European champion not France
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Zorn: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, he wouldn't be the first old man to rule a nation. It's stale already.

Anambra...you no Sabi Anambra reach me.

Place wey i stay and ran away from. Or no be Anambra okpoko dey again?

Or despite generating a lot from all those markets, they couldn't even fix the roads leading there.

Living in Anambra is suffer head pro max
You can go to the morgue and pick a corpse to rule you and your family not Nigeria since you don't see anything wrong in electing incapacitated person as a president.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by omoredia: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Humans are actually animals. That's the kingdom we belong too. So is ur statement driving any point?
ope2711:

What does this has to do with the topic? You are animal in human's skin
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Richy4(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Richy4(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
In another development, United States defeated Ghana 3-0 in the Group D match embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbnXXao9PO4
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Grandemperor(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Makanike:
Well congrat to them

Nigeria will be great again

But this two women in the picture are way above 25
Since midgets/waste pipes run in your family tree, it stands that giants/gladiators must be troglodytes/dinosaurs.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Makanike: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Grandemperor:

Since midgets/waste pipes run in your family tree, it stands that giants/gladiators must be troglodytes/dinosaurs.

reason for your bitterness I know not

Sad lost soul, spit!
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by lordprogress: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
I think our female under-20 used to be very strong during oshoala time dey narrowly lost to Germany 1-0 after outplaying them in the finals this shouldn't be a surprise at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2022
How the anointing works.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_hc7k748A
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by PharmacyStore: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Congrats to the girls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Betgold84: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Se na my eyes ni
These babes Pass 20years.

siddoggg:
The Falconets of Nigeria on Friday morning defeated France in their opening game of the ongoing FIFA Under 20 World Cup taking place in Costa Rica.
The galant ladies pipped their much favoured 1-0 courtesy of a goal scored by Flourish Sabastine in the 85th minute.

https://punchng.com/falconets-beat-france-in-u-20-womens-world-cup/
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Peter Obi will bring good tidings to this country.

Werey, read this:

" Check the Igbo well, before now, the media space is all about IPOB and Nigeria is a zoo.

As soon as Obi got the ticket, they all switched mouth and started campaigning massively for Peter Obi and started tagging anyone that speak against them an efulefu and cancelling them.

But the same Igbo will attack a Yoruba supporting Tibubu by calling them tribalists and yet over 99% of them are always speaking in support of Peter Obi.

But some Yoruba lack self awareness, they are being gaslighted and used by the Igbos and forming woke on social media and getting guilt tripped.

As a Yoruba, you can support Peter Obi, Atiku, or Kwakwanso but if the reason you are supporting any of these guys is due to the gaslighting by other tribe , then you are foolish."
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by OLAJOMO(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kodos to the Faconet but I don't like that goalkeeper is catching the ball. Catch and drop is very dangerous. She needs to adjust in the games ahead
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by OLAJOMO(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't like the way that goalkeeper is catching the ball. Catch and drop is very dangerous. She needs to adjust in the games ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
slex:
Beating the current European champions

E no easy

They even gave Nigeria 12 odds

To show that Nigeria had no chance from the start
leave gamble earlier the better...
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Grandemperor(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Makanike:

The reason for your bitterness I know not

Sad lost soul, spit!
My angst is your nauseating pettiness about one's prowess, but the nausea does not culminate in my losing my precious sputum and phlegm in your stead.. .....
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by slex(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onyedikachi323:
leave gamble earlier the better...

I didn't gamble, I saw it on someone's status

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Makanike: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Grandemperor post=115633394]
My angst is your nauseating pettiness about one's prowess,

I was only saying what I observed from the picture, this is a free world comrade

but the nausea does not culminate in my losing my precious sputum and phlegm in your stead.

Irredeemable, reason I called you a "sad lost soul"
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Wwwq: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok sure they are virgins unlike you old falcons who lost the cup coz of too much sex
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by kcmillion(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Congrats 9ja
siddoggg:
And that's way to go!
Re: Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup by Niswayne19: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
They have great players

Enjoy amazing discount in selected products in the Oraimo colours week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Coach, Peseiro Applies To Coach Egyptian Club, Zamalek / Google Doodle Celebrates FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Kick Off / 2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.