Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians (282 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN / Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulCBJFbq8c

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has assured Nigerians that he and his running mate, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmad are in the 2023 race for youths. Speaking at a leadership summit organized by the Labour Party and Coalition for Peter Obi Leadership in Abuja, the former governor of Anambra state said that the Nigerian youths when made to be productive will change this country and restore its squandered glory.

Noting that the Nigerian youths have been ignored and neglected over time to the detriment of society, Obi admitted that every part of Nigeria including the Sambisa forest is fresh agricultural land waiting to be harnessed.

His words: "The only way to create a new Nigeria is to make people have hope in the leadership. "God has given us everything in this country, the only thing that is lacking is leadership. And that is what we intend to provide. We are not trying to do something else. "Leadership is what Datti and I want to provide. We are not looking for anything." Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1485526-peter-obi-reveals-plans-datti-nigerian-youths-sambisa-forest-win-2023-presidential-poll/

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by marenalexander7: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2022
I campaign for Peter Obi with this beautiful artwork I made for him �
Let love lead

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by danjumaisah: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2022
We must take our country back from the hands of illiterates,

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by dangerousd071: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2022
My leaders, the road to Villa have been cleared.. we are waiting for May 29 2023 for swearing ceremony..... ObiDatti hope for a new Nigeria...Inshaallah

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by mubaudeenka: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2022
With our PVCs and Votes
YES WE CAN ✊✊✊
#Nigeria
Our incoming PRESIDENT inshallah

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by favourobaro90: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2022
The youths need to retire the entire generation of Tinubu and Atike from Nigeria's politics.

Let's liberate Nigeria from the shackles of these people just the way Sardauna, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and others liberated Nigeria from the colonial masters.

Be OBIdient.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by Staphylococcus: 3:50am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedy!

How about the elderly, babies and unborn? Does it mean they will suffer in your imaginary regime?

Oh! Cos he knows the youths are eligible to vote and why his focus has been about the youths.

A 3rd class graduate will never fool me, I am far ahead that league!

Nigeria needs a President who has the elderly, youths, and toddlers at heart, and has a plan for for the unborn generation. Not someone whose focus is on the youth because of votes that will never make him president.

Nigerians cannot afford to make mistakes out of emotions and silly compassion. We need a Technocrat like His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A man with outstanding leadership, performance and productivity.

A man who has done it before, and Heavens know, he will do it again!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by Christboy320(m): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2022
OBI IS THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY ,I SAY THIS WITH MY FULL CHEST

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by kafassamuel007: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Some people will abuse and rain curses on me for expressing my opinion which is different from theirs. Try it. I will give you back in many folds.
TINUBU and SHETTIMA are in the race to rescue Nigeria. May God see them through. Amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by Steven809: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Gentlemen and Ladies listen attentively:

Mr. Peter Obi is a huge scam..

Nigerians should shine their eyes...

OBI-TIUARY is what awaits him his supporters next year...

Nigerians mandate individually and collectively stands firmly with Asiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima of the APC...

Vote Tinubu/Shettima of the APC for continuous betterment of Nigerians and Nigeria..

2023, God Willing...

God blessed our indefatigable leader President Muhammadu Buhari immensely...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by isaaudugeidam: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Imagine say obi wake up one morning saying he no do again.

Why am I even thinking of such self....you no fit try am sir.
Even you yourself has to be Obident till the end.
Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by EbenAK: 4:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Believe me, Middle Melt will be the main determinant of who wins this election hence, anyone that wins in the middle belt in 2023, emerges the president of this Country, and they are ready to vote massively for Obidatti, so there shouldn't be any room for worry, becoz we are going to meet at the polling units by then and it will be realized that we the masses are the true structure and not the so called corrupt and without visions few elites,
no more time for nonsense again.
Re: 'datti And I In The Race For Youths', Peter Obi Promises Nigerians by Mynd44: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2022

(1)

FACT CHECK: Did Dino Melaye Get His Facts Right About Gani Fawehinmi’s 2003 Vote / Obi Finally Step Down / Watch The Moment Donjazzy Danced To Fireboy Dml Bandana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.