Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Let Me Make Bats Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Make Bats Happy (186 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Make Bats Happy by Lorex6: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2022
George Wajackoyah is a 63-year-old professor, who like Peter Obi brought a lot of excitement in the Kenya presidential election. As a political commentator puts it, George Wajackoyah proved to be the most eccentric of the four presidential candidates contesting the 9 August election. He convinced the Kenyan youths and they all became his structure.

Wajackoyah is running on an outrageous platform of no single structure but he has captured the imagination of angry, disaffected youth in both urban and rural Kenya, cutting across all the regular ethnic, regional and party lines. This is the same scenario with Peter Obi and his Labour party in Nigeria.

On the campaign trail, Prof Wajackoyah tends to wear a tracksuit, T-shirt and headscarf rather than a smart suit - to show he is not part of the Kenyan establishment he accuses of rampant corruption.

On social media in Kenya, he won the presidential election many times online the same way Obi does here week in week out.

Guess what?

Prof George Wajackoyah who claim that he could make Kenya earn more than nine trillion shillings ($76bn; £64bn) annually, and the government would "never have to borrow a single coin" again is getting 0.44% of the total vote cast.

Social media does not win a presidential election anywhere in the world.

-Ikerionwu Arthur Nnaemeka
Re: Let Me Make Bats Happy by ThrownBack: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2022
How many people are freely being killed daily in Kenya without government even noticing it?

Kenya is not Nigeria, Peter Obi is a very accomplished achiever, very wrong comparison there
Re: Let Me Make Bats Happy by ajekpaks(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
How many people are freely being killed daily in Kenya without government even noticing it?

Kenya is not Nigeria, Peter Obi is a very accomplished achiever, very wrong comparison there

Lol na today you dey find out that these urchins think upside down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Govt Issues New Security Advisory / 2023: Tinubu Meets Obasanjo Behind Closed Doors In Ogun State (PHOTOS) / Muslim-muslim Ticket: The Shortest Distance Between Nigeria And Islamic Caliphat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.