Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce (20257 Views)

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by creatorsverse(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2022
U
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by ukandi1(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:
I believe if APC fielded Osinbajo for PRESIDENT...I believe he will rival Peter Obi POPULARITY

Very well at that.
What were they thinking when they allowed BAT to pick it?
They saw through indeed that Nigeria was for sale and so the highest bidder wins. Rubbish.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Papichulostunne(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:
I believe if APC fielded Osinbajo for PRESIDENT...I believe he will rival Peter Obi POPULARITY

This early morning your mumu don shine like sun.. wetin concern this talk with the thread. Abi you just dey talk anything wey enter your head? Kolo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by OPICANTO2223: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Poor Sa,nwolu has no power in lagos. Is just to do what he is told to do.

He has no ball unlike wike, ambode etc
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by proff010: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Can't you read or you don't understand what you read.
wealth2u:
Suspension of Agbero for main time
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Bishopadaidu(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Lagos state and APC will always have her citizens in mind, kiss
The more reason we need to vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria God bless Lagos but [may God have you in mind the way APC have you in mind]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by prolife22: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
This is pure political strategy. Somebody is feeling the ObiDient heat. Campaign neva start o. Hehehe
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by iwaeda: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The more reason we need to vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria

Which brand are you taking egbon grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by omooba969(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

Tinubu closing down Sanwo Olu boys to give more room to MC Oluomo and the other LASTMA crew to operate for him. This coming elections is serious, Peter Obi is ruining Tinubu even before campaign starts.

You need to go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by aribisala0(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:
Obi is very popular.......................
among Ibos
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by bhella10: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:
I thought Ambode once disbanded them...

So, oga Sanwolu came onboard, brought them back and wants to disband them again...

Lol...

See ehn, this mannequin called Sanwolu is one big mistake in Lagos.

Same mistake they made that removed Ambode because he wasn't the chosen one by Tinubu is repeating itself in this presidential election.

I just wish Nigerians would vote Competence rather than " Omo wa ni ", " Baba wa ni "or " Ibile ni "

If your Omo, Baba or Ibile is making life miserable for you and Nigerians, Cast him out.

Someone is looting your Future and that of your Generations yet unborn and you're happy...

Be Wise

oga face your Anambra leave Lagos for the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Freelane33(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Robbery go yapa
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by tradepunter: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:

nonsense
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by mactoni91(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2022
bhella10:
oga face your Anambra leave Lagos for the Yorubas

Lol...

I was born and bred here..

Infact, i work and Live here.

Say something else oga EMILOKAN
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by mooa404(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Long overdue!

Kudos to the Special Adviser and also to Mr Gov for listening.

It is one thing to advise and another thing to listen as in the case of the Ogas at the Top.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Alajiki(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

Tinubu closing down Sanwo Olu boys to give more room to MC Oluomo and the other LASTMA crew to operate for him. This coming elections is serious, Peter Obi is ruining Tinubu even before campaign starts.

What is this one saying?
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by bhella10: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:

Lol...

I was born and bred here..

Infact, i work and Live here.

Say something else oga EMILOKAN
Yeah right. I'm sure Chinasa Michael too was born in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by LiveWithIt: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
iwaeda:

Which brand are you taking egbon grin grin grin grin
APC ni oo
Aburo grin cheesy wink
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by mactoni91(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2022
bhella10:
Yeah right. I'm sure Chinasa Michael too was born in Lagos.

I leave you to your miseries...

Take heart
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by OtunbaStixx23: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The more reason we need to vote APC vote TINUBU for greaiter Nigeria

Zombie is what u truly are
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by ORIAYO70(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

Can't u shup up for while.

Allow sanwo to rule..

You should be concerned more abt
Ebubeagu n ESN

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by bhella10: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2022
mactoni91:

I leave you to your miseries...

Take heart
Run along now. Be a good boy
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by ORIAYO70(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:

Obi popularity no pass Igbo land, call any shoe maker in ur Street n ask.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by jrusky(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one country can't be running like this. You will seen different taskkforces all over the country harrassing and bullying citizen.

In Lagos in particular too many uniform people on the street taking advantage of the state citizen.

I support the ban.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Adakintroy: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Many of una no just Sabi reason. If government do like this complain..if them do like that also complain.

Is this a good development yes or no. Leave the politics beside. Many of una too de do like say una too know and una no know chi chi..!

I you wan take guess accurately the intent of government when your not in it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Realist12: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
MOT disbandment

is this not madness. Sanwo olu made a statement you're attributing it to Tinubu. Are you intentionally harming your mental well being or you lost your mind totally
Adakintroy:
Many of una no just Sabi reason. If government do like this complain..if them do like that also complain.

Is this a good development yes or no. Leave the politics beside. Many of una too de do like say una too know and una no know chi chi..!

I you wan take guess accurately the intent of government when your not in it?
Lagos is been run like an enterprise they think it's running on political sentiments, imagine people saying it's because of Obi , forgetting this decision will only make the governor less popular to the Task force members and families, just like banning Okadas but Lagos does what is right regardless . But you see this anti government people they'd always condemn the government and that's why it's easy for Kanu to incite hate in them. Now they say they want the best for the country with Obi the fake product .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by sonofthunder: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:

Peter Obi supporters are fundamentally PDP apologists....... If he wasn't on the ballot and PYO was on, most of them will vote atiku and tell us that he has more experience running businesses and was an 8year VP.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Adakintroy: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Wr64rfyh:
;

Go win yourself. All the best.
Re: Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Xscape047:

Osinbanjo that couldn't even win second position during the APC primaries

The best choice for APC should have been Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Science Ministry Settled N2m Debt With N17m Vehicles – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.