Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Npower News August 12th 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News August 12th 2022 (1697 Views)

Npower News August 15th 2022 / Npower News August 8th 2022 / Npower News Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
According to Npower news August 12th 2022, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process has begun, it started in Niger state and other states of the Federation will follow suit, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that got the deployment message are to proceed to the stated deployment centres on the text message for their Npower batch C stream 2 deployment exercise. The Npower deployment process for Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category have not started yet, once it begins Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be contacted either through text message or via the Npower portal. The state Npower focal person is the person in charge of the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise.
All outstanding Npower stipend will be paid to Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries before the end of their Npower job volunteering programme, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with payment issues yet to forward their complaint are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng immediately. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries being owed their training allowances and stipend are to contact their trainers, Npower not responsible for the payment of the outstanding training stipends and allowances of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries under the non graduate category. Npower June and July stipend will be paid in due time as June stipend payment is being initiated.
Npower physical verification has ended, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that were not shortlisted for the Npower physical verification exercise will not be deployed, therefore they are to reapply for the next batch of the Npower job volunteering programme when it kicks off. The next batch of the Npower job volunteering programme have not started yet.
There is no information at the moment regarding the Npower NEXIT training programme and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement, once there is an information regarding the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement and nexit training it will be communicated to Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ngo4hel: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2022
What is the faith of those that pass the physical verification but did not get text message and their names are not in the list presented in the deployment venue.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Vintage100(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Ezenwaes pls address this. Who is the state focal person?? Is npower still going to post our PPA on our dashboard?? Are we to go to local govt councils where we did physical verification to meet the focal person?? A tweet from npower last night about focal is confusing. Pls enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news August 12th 2022, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process has begun, it started in Niger state and other states of the Federation will follow suit, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that got the deployment message are to proceed to the stated deployment centres on the text message for their Npower batch C stream 2 deployment exercise. The Npower deployment process for Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category have not started yet, once it begins Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be contacted either through text message or via the Npower portal. The state Npower focal person is the person in charge of the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise.
All outstanding Npower stipend will be paid to Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries before the end of their Npower job volunteering programme, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with payment issues yet to forward their complaint are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng immediately. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries being owed their training allowances and stipend are to contact their trainers, Npower not responsible for the payment of the outstanding training stipends and allowances of the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries under the non graduate category. Npower June and July stipend will be paid in due time as June stipend payment is being initiated.
Npower physical verification has ended, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that were not shortlisted for the Npower physical verification exercise will not be deployed, therefore they are to reapply for the next batch of the Npower job volunteering programme when it kicks off. The next batch of the Npower job volunteering programme have not started yet.
There is no information at the moment regarding the Npower NEXIT training programme and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement, once there is an information regarding the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement and nexit training it will be communicated to Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries.
Thank you very much sir for this information. Soon the deployment go reach our turn next Kaduna. Kudos
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

We go donate 1-1k for you to buy bread grin
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Hassanmaye:

We go donate 1-1k for you to buy bread grin
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Vintage100:
Ezenwaes pls address this. Who is the state focal person?? Is npower still going to post our PPA on our dashboard?? Are we to go to local govt councils where we did physical verification to meet the focal person?? A tweet from npower last night about focal is confusing. Pls enlighten us. Thanks
For now the process is manual based. Just wait to be contacted you can also be checking your nasims dashboard it was not ruled out completely.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Vintage100(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

For now the process is manual based. Just wait to be contacted you can also be checking your nasims dashboard it was not ruled out completely.

Thanks. I'm based in Lagos, as I did it in Lagos, but I no longer use the sim card with which i registered incase nah message dem dey send. My gmail account is still active though. I think they should upload our PPA on our dashboards for us to see when it is time.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Vintage100:

Thanks. I'm based in Lagos, as I did it in Lagos, but I no longer use the sim card with which i registered incase nah message dem dey send. My gmail account is still active though. I think they should upload our PPA on our dashboards for us to see when it is time.
You will be sent text message take note and not email, it is not about what you think, please follow instructions. Thanks.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ComradeShegs(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm in Niger state but I haven't gotten my PPA. A beneficiary and have passed Physical verification
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Vintage100(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be sent text message take note and not email, it is not about what you think, please follow instructions. Thanks.

So we shouldn't expect our PPA on our dashboards??
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Immunity1555: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
ARE YOU READY?
IF YES,
Behold, We will show you more EXCELLENT ways to gain access to great opportunities unending.
The Bincom Global Tech Program is the right program just for you. By deciding to be different, you stand out greatly.
Join the program to Launch Your Tech Career Globally.
��
www.bincom.net/globaltech OR Contact @ 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Vintage100:

Wait for text message first.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Vintage100(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

Wait for text message first.

I no longer use that phone number that I registered with. I no fit get message
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Vintage100:

No you will be issued your letter at the deployment venue.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
ComradeShegs:
I'm in Niger state but I haven't gotten my PPA. A beneficiary and have passed Physical verification
Go to your local government area or zone to check what is happening there.

1 Like

Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by chiderachidera: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote please how did you know that kaduna is next? Abuja people how far has anyone gotten yet?
author=Hassanmaye post=115625775]
Thank you very much sir for this information. Soon the deployment go reach our turn next Kaduna. Kudos[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by chiderachidera: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go to your local government area or zone to check what is happening there.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by chiderachidera: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2022
So we should go without any text message?
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by Ctony1: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Why did they choose to be using text messages now. What stop them updating the beneficiaries using their portal.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ctony1:
Why did they choose to be using text messages now. What stop them updating the beneficiaries using their portal.
Change of modalities.
Re: Npower News August 12th 2022 by oweniwe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vintage100:

I no longer use that phone number that I registered with. I no fit get message

How much is SIM welcome back nau... Compared to the stipends you will receive? An if it is not your main line, why use it to register before? Abi you dey do multiple registration?

Una just dey complicate simple things.

ezenwaez dey try for answering all these una razz questions

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Wanted At IKEJA, Salary Is 40,000 Monthly / 5 Million Naira / Lotto Nigeria(winning Numbers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.