Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why You Must Not Kill A House Rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why You Must Not Kill A House Rat (366 Views)

Nigeria Will Not Kill Person Hahahahaha- Phlexnaija / My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Not Kill A House Rat by alabiexperto2(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Today People Are Dying Like Files Just Because They Have Murder In Killing Rat That Are Coming To Their House.

In The Spiritual Relm, Rat Is Very Important In The World Of Darkness.
Rat Serve As A Messager To The World Of Darkness. In The World Of Darkness, The Quickest Way They Could Visit And Reach You And Know Everything About You, Is By Them Sending Rat To Your House. So, Therefore, That Is Is Why You Could See Rat Romiming About In Your House.

So, If You Have Kill A Rat Living In Your House, Get Ready For The Wrath Of Evil Darkness.
Impression They Can Cause In Your Life For Killing Their Messager:
-Sickness
- Poverty
- No Helper
- Premature Death, Etc
And So All, So 4ot.

(1) (Reply)

FOOTBALL LOVERS!! Should Manchester United Be Sold To Elon Musk? / Ever Faked Leaving Your House So Someone Can Leave?? / Watch (comedy Webseries) Kaatachi Episode Five Click Here�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.