Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

A Country That Thrives In Debt (Nigeria) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Country That Thrives In Debt (Nigeria) (136 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) / List Of Businesses That Thrives During This Pandemic [especially No. 6] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Country That Thrives In Debt (Nigeria) by Templee333(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2022
"Even the federal goverment is owing"
Its so common to hear ur debtors make that statement if u go to ask them to pay u.It's almost an excuse people come up when they don't want to or are unable to pay their debt. But who exactly is federal government & why must it/they owe? How did it begin? Why must every Nigerian imitate the federal government in owing?
Re: A Country That Thrives In Debt (Nigeria) by Templee333(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now it seems like everyone in the country has been taught to live in dept. It's become a difficult thing 4 a typical nigeria to pay 4 the things he purchase without incuring debt even when he has the money with him. My observation is that people believe that owing will make them rich.As 4 others,their problem is that they don't want to live a simple life,they want to have everything even when they can't afford to pay 4 them.Is it mandatory that a person who can't feed himself 2 times a day should get a foreign pair of shoe in credit? But such is our life. We've been trained to go around pilling up dept 4 ourselves in things that aren't realy necesary. When we grow up with this mental inclination & somehow secure a political position,the problem get worse.

(1) (Reply)

I Give Out 20% On My Roofing Carpenter And I Install All Kinds Of Roofing Sheet / 8 Amazon Prime Freebies You Might Not Know You Can Get For Free / Where To Sell Craft Supplies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.