Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven (232 Views)

Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Mods do not verify news before posting.
I have lost confidence in the much revered frontpage that I always go to for update on Nigerian news.
So sad!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by Cadamlk: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
I thought I am the only one seeing this.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by Ddokie: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
From the billboard of Taraba, to the Femi Kuti story.

Its quite unfortunate. Could it be that seun osewa is no longer in control of the platform? Why would he allow these guys to make nairaland lose credibility?

Every news on the front page is meant to be authenticated before it is taken there.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by 4teenblaq: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
We know the mod that is guilty of all these fake news gracing the front-page...

Tribalism have eaten up this forum, it is so sad.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by Natbrowny: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Tribalism have eaten up this forum, it is so sad.

Na why i like Quora.
U talk nonsense u get warned and next u get blocked.

And of course, ur comment wont be posted at all for people to even see.

Very educative forum.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bad times for the forum... The fake news is on another new scale. They even do ethnic profiling
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by tctrills: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Shayetet13:
Bad times for the forum... The fake news is on another new scale. They even do ethnic profiling
You noticed that too? This is the result of being a monopoly.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming A Fake News Haven by FalseProphet1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ddokie:
From the billboard of Taraba, to the Femi Kuti story.

Its quite unfortunate. Could it be that seun osewa is no longer in control of the platform? Why would he allow these guys to make nairaland lose credibility?

Every news on the front page is meant to be authenticated before it is taken there.
Seun is like Buhari, he's not in charge of his forum, his moderators are biased they post anything that would discredit LP to the front page whether it's true or false, they don't confirm as long as it's against LP, it must make front page.

I see Nairaland shutting down very soon, I see all their members moving to quora and Twitter.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video, Days Of Rice And Beans Are Over, Tell APC And Tinubu / Banned Goods In Nigeria / Anambra State Government Rejects Financial Appeal By The Law Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.