Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

APC Greatest Mistake Was Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Greatest Mistake Was Tinubu (217 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Greatest Mistake Was Tinubu by Madmohamed1: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes I say so I am not a tribasic if APC present Osinbajo I will consider him whit obi and I believe some people are whit me on this.

I will continue to say this a vote for tinubu is a vote for Fulani the man is too weak to finish for years as a president.

The cabal's are bushing for tinubu because they knows he will give up and they will take over.

The Fulani have a plan and the Southerners are doing nothing

To make sure the Powe return to North the first option is true tinubu secund option is Atiku the is why you the northern politicians decamping to PDP to balance their position.

Think about it

3 Likes

Re: APC Greatest Mistake Was Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2022
The party is just grooming old fools to succeed each other....

And some imbecilic youths will see nothing wrong with it...

3 Likes

Re: APC Greatest Mistake Was Tinubu by Pierohandsome: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Both Tinubu ,and Atiku,non will smell that seat.

In Obi we stand

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Slams Youths for Saying APC Will Lose 2023 Election As Man United / 2023 Election: E-transmission Of Results And New Dynamics Of Rigging / PDP Attacks Atiku’s Ally Over Comment On Ikpeazu’s Relationship With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.