Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,258 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency (1272 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

Well you can conveniently attack the messenger. Your choice.

He does make a valid point about Obi espousing hazy rhetoric alone.

The fact is Tinubu is the most brilliant of all candidate and has the most brilliant minds behind him.

Atiku has talked and Obi too. Both unimpressively. Tinubu will therefore not let them plagiarize what will be the most beautiful solutions and proposals any mind can come up with.

Wait till campaigning officially begins and I can guarantee even you, a chronic hater of BAT, will be impressed with the APC manifesto detailing the solutions to Nigeria's problem.

When you naturally empower and work with the best then you produce the best. As simple as that.
When will BAT come for Interview ?

Which one is campaign ? Tell him to come to 1hr interview in live TV and sit down with journalists and let him tell the nation of live TV how he will solve Nigeria problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gjrich:

Go and study for your neco and weac exam.
Look at all your thread how many people view and comment on them.

When others of your age starts doing well for themselves you be blaming God, joining mc olumo criminals.

But now you are here wasting your life because of tinubu's monthly 5k

Lol. Obi talks too much. Put a microphone in front of him and the guy go open mouth like 'akpere' basket talking unconvincingly and flimsily.

In fact Ajulo highlights what you are displaying here with how he concludes that it is the "uncritical followers" of Obi who hype him unquestionably. The things Obi actually says amount to flimsy rhetoric for learned observers. We can't all.e impressed by his talk as you are.

“Obi merely complains, which he and his uncritical followers mistake for a manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by Minime10(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:
https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-not-ready-for-presidency/

Ojulo wetin
Who take that dude serious after all the noise he made before the primaries about how osibande was going to defeats everyone during their charade presidential primaries .
A beg shift joor grin
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Minime10:

Ojulo wetin
Who take that dude serious after all the noise he made before the primaries about how osibande was going to defeats everyone during their charade presidential primaries .
A beg shift joor grin

No one is right all the time but I personally think he has a point with his conclusions on this ocassion.
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by Qtrpst4: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sometimes, being foolish has nothing to do with academic excellence, the lawyer is completely foolish or was paid to write that rubbish just like the journalist who called Peter obituary. If I were to be obi, God knows that I will so sue that man that he will have to really beg to be let off the hook. If you people want obidient to be civil then stop spreading lies about the man. Obi is not in his class by any means

Dsalvo:

Well, that's HIS CV below so he clearly is not an 'Olodo' regardless of what you think of him. O need to insult others merely because they are not awed by your candidate.

By the way, he was not rude or personally insultive towards Obi as fans of Obi tend to be when criticizing his electoral opinion. All he said was that Obi's proposed solutions are flimsy.

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
stanluiz:
When will BAT come for Interview ?

Which one is campaign ? Tell him to come to 1hr interview in live TV and sit down with journalists and let him tell the nation of live TV how he will solve Nigeria problems.

Bro, I am not a blind hater of Obi. In fact I think he will be better than Atiku and Kwankwaso if he grows some balls and has a majority legislative backing to work with.

Yet it is true he comes out with rhetoric. See below. Of course I can support his general talk that States should be in charge of policing.

We all know that. How exactly? What are the details? State policing? Reclassification of NPF into units under Governors? What exactly?

Wike on the other hand, see below, stated unequivocally that he would work to deliver State policing. This is what Ajulo is saying. Perhaps Obi focuses on foggy rhetoric because he lacks in-depth knowledge or is not sincere .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/statesll-be-responsible-for-security-if-elected-obi/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by DeleTaller: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
My own be sey if truly the youths are ready, they should support a more youthful ideas like Sowore who is 51 and Durotoye who are both 51s ...

If Obi is 61..and with the way he governed Anambra... I swear he stand no chance with Bola Tinubu whose scorecards as a Lagos governor is more sellable than that of Obi and the rest.
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by festacman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Peter obi has been going from Tv station to another another analysing Nigeria socio economic problem and he will solve it.

From channels to Arise to Ait. The interview is there. Go to YouTube and watch his interview. You will see it there.

Analyzing problems is different from solving them but, no doubt, knowledge of problems can helps very much in providing solutions.
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by olaniyi263: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
My bestie no mind them .Peter is ready and will be president Urchins like you and Apc supporters no fit hold am back .I love you toooooMy bestie no mind them .Peter is ready and will be president Urchins like you and Apc supporters no fit hold am back .I love you tooooo...
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready For Presidency by greenmonk: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
able20:
Dr Ajulo and co are drunk in the afternoon very unusual.
Obi is fully equipped & ready, only crazy deluded Ode will say such.
Our country is been destroyed and vandalized by those corrupt politicians with structures and consultations.
Let us try some different from the usual way that never worked.
Don't mind them.
Twice in my life I have been given job positions that I have not done before but because I have the zeal I excelled in those two positions to the chagrin of those those who expected me to fail.
Running a country or an organisation is always team working especially if you have people of like mind working together.
These political jobbers should continue supporting their old crooks who have ran Nigeria into the mud and allow the youth who support and want Peter Obi to elect him to repair the country that they have damaged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:my Only Fear When Tinubu Becomes The President / Peter Obi cleared all gratuities owned. See throwback news!! / Certificates Can Be Issued On Saturday (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.