Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies (737 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Ddokie: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerian music star, Femi Kuti has denied calling "Obidients", who are simply those campaigning for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, zombies.

Kuti who stated that his words were taken out of context, added that what he meant was he's too angry at his age to be 'obedient' and he does not like the ‘term’.

He further stated that "if Peter Obi wins and actually changes the country better for all of us."

Kuti tweeted;

You are such liars. Of what benefit is it to the people when you take my words out of context like this? I said I’m too angry at my age to be obedient. Expressing I do not like the ‘term’ But if Peter Obi wins and actually changes the country better for all of us.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/if-peter-obi-wins-and-actually-changes-the-country-better-for-all-of-us-femi-kuti-says-as-he-denies-calling-obidients-zombies-2.html

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Begood100: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
People always want to twist the context.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Advocate500: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Femi chose a stand or the casava and the agbodorian will chose for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Isojuta: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Message passed
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by FreeStuffsNG: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Isojuta:
Message passed

In other words, he is still maintaining that he is not one of them wink

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Nukilia: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
2face human being grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by PandoraObi: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kuti have been attacked and threatened
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by derecho(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
I sabi Tinubu slaves wella..Lai Mohammed shidren

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by jlinkd78(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Noted
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by princeabdul(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why do you need to deny that?? They're zombies of cuz
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by jimyjames(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Kuti have been attacked and threatened
And you think femi is a coward like you? The man simply cleared the air on what you tinubu thugs were masturbating on
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by sanpipita(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerian media are shameless and paid organization they are easily spreading fake news to appease their paymasters.

I'm now wondering if this will hit front page or will mods suddenly not know how to push topics to front page.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Karlovych: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
embarassed Druggie Media Agency have been destroying Nigeria with their propaganda, spits.
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by amanda2013(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
They twisted what he said to suit their agenda.
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
There is only one set of people known as zombies

And they are all known for supporting failures
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Balkan(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
The femi kuti is the real zone B
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Shikini: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
He even tagged those Tinubu's urchins 'Shameless liars'

Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
sanpipita:
Nigerian media are shameless and paid organization they are easily spreading fake news to appease their paymasters.

I'm now wondering if this will hit front page or will mods suddenly not know how to push topics to front page.

They might eventually, but it will take time.

Mynd44 is a tinubu man and therefore highly conflicted in his duties as a mod
Re: Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies by ecolime(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
We all know he was quoted out of contest.

BATstards and Propaganda

(1) (Reply)

‘Shettima Must Go!’ – APC Youths Reject Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 6 major reasons Why Peter Obi Will Lose The Elections / Pathetic Ugly Pictures Of Pa Amoda Tinubu Sleeping On Duty!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.