Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part (759 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by dealer007: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEttODhOwM

The movement is growing bigger,structures are been raised every day while some still believe Labour doesn't have a structure, i laugh in Chinese

4 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by jkpbestseries: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
congrats to him
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by WonderManly(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes! As you can see...

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by donaldking100: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
My name is Donald, and i am contesting to be President.

I'm contesting to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria through Peter Obi.

If Peter is on the ballot, it is you and i that is on the ballot.

May we not Labour in Vain.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by mystery22: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
The man of the people...
Peter obi will win 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by ogaemma: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is more than a political movement, it is now a consciousness.
Nigerians have come to realize from a bitter and suffering experience, that both the PDP and APC are the same.
Both Tinubu and Atiku will do worst than Buhari. I am more concerned for Atiku becoming the next president, because his fulani brothers that are bandit's will continue their bloodletting.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by GoodLife4live: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
dealer007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEttODhOwM

The movement is growing bigger,structures are been raised every day while some still believe Labour doesn't have a structure, i laugh in Chinese

Igbos dey donate to Igbo , weytin special thier

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by muykem: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where is Dino?
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Commission Another Building Donated To Labour Part by rikithor(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Freedom of expressions and association is allowed,so archbishop,we have heard you.
Let all the Obidient youths need not be distracted, we have many people in town who are Obidient.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers.
See contacts below.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None / ESN Mega Fundraising:write Your Family Name In The Book Of Biafra History -IPOB / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.