Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) (40475 Views)

Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) / NAPTIP Warns Nigerians Against Visa Lotteries / How Much Costly Food Expensive In Dubai Nigerian Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by obuneme: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lolz na fight? grin
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
See heavy IGBO accent. Emeka don go Dubai, he no go allow us hear word again grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Azeever: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
He is very right. I know two guys who went to Dubai and came back. Their story were not palatable.
What about the ones that are palatable?
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by 9japrof(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
cool
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
NnamdiN:
Let them find out themselves. Nobody appointed you as advisor

Don't mind them... Very irritating set of people.

2 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by colestephan86: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man pleads with other Nigerians still coming to Dubai in search of jobs.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsgIlaGWSrk

2 face said in one of his songs
"...but na after we go
We go kno
Whether na true talk or
Whether na lie them dey blow"

Let the go and see the result of their brothers stupidity
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by melody91: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol.. ppl go tag am enemy of progress .. meanwhile he dey yarn d truth of d gospel grin

8 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Awise09(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
I beg come back come manage the POS business every one is managing here or if you can afford the uba or not for the big boys huzling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
ojobanikannn:
No job but uno want come back eat AGBADO and CASSAVA.

70 YEARS OLD MAN, YOU THINK SAY YOU WISE ABI...

C'MON GETTAT
baba most times , some of them just stay back to avoid yeye from friends. most of dem later turn to illegal way of making money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by 1gbdata: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by crixlight2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Efepourouu:
Na jealousy dey do some of these people abroad, they no want make people home come reach there level,
Which jealousy dey Dubai job , 15 people sleeping for one room , you can only save 70k monthly with hard Labour , se that one na job , now there is no job for Nigeria and the guy is trying to help , you talk say na jealous, go there now make you go see how grown up men dey cry and regretting their lives

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is not enough.

He should come back here to convince others.
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Make i jaakpa first,then make e be say na work be the problem �...
No jobs,no jobs yet u don't wanna come back to your dear fatherland....!!!

1 Like

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by damocool(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
I wonder why people are still going to Dubia. Even as at 2013 that I was there I didn't see any reason I should stay back to look for job..

13 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by ictplotter(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Efepourouu:
Na jealousy dey do some of these people abroad, they no want make people home come reach there level,
Mumu talk...

4 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by eedriyz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
"Job no dey here." Baba say am like 100 times
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by franchasofficia: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
No mind Nigerian youths. They will vote in mad and wicked people as leaders because they are from their tribe and after those mad people voted in destroys Nigeria, they start running around looking for money and visa to flee from Nigeria they used their foolishness to destroy.

Una eyes go clear well well, soon foreign nations will start revoking citizenship of Nigerians in their countries. I heard this from a white guy in one country, just time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
NnamdiN:
Let them find out themselves. Nobody appointed you as advisor

Hahaha, na zero joy u be ;

No mind am
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by abeliver: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
japajapa2canada:
Job no Dey but you no Wan come back

no mind the hypocrite
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Come back to Nigeria then, plenty of jobs here.

2 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
He is right. I know countless of people that came back to Nigeria due to job issue in UAE. The country is not like it was before. They are very strict with Africans especially Nigerians when it comes to employment since hushpuppi saga.

I won't even advise my enemy to travel to that country without any skill or professional job unless for tourist visit. All those middle East rich men there treat we Nigerians doing menial jobs for them as slave in UAE. Stay in Africa country and hustle than going to UAE for now my fellow hustlers.
Area don cast

13 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by sao09: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
There are jobs the question is your skill set suitable for the vacancies.

All over Europe some skills are In demand, the issues is how suitable is the person. People like this are those who have nothing upstairs found themselves abroad and spiting shit.

The GDP of this countries are way above Nigeria it’s an indication of something, ok are they’re jobs in Nigeria? Does he know the threat level of corporate jobs in Nigeria and how difficult it’s to startup a biz. Finally does he have any what the minimum wage in Nigeria is .

1 Like

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Solomon777: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
lazy thing!
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by NnamdiN: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Hahaha, na zero joy u be ;

No mind am

Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... Very irritating set of people.

most Nigerians abroad are the worst set of human beings ever. They're not succeeding because they'd rather hustle individually rather than come together and form a community that looks out for themselves.

1 Like

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Crampyblood(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
And you still de there

Now is that not hypocritical
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
I will take you seriously if you are on your way home , telling
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Gofwane(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Efepourouu:
An average black man, especially Nigerian, is very greedy.
Why him japa or no come back if abroad bad as he claimed?
It's true they kill blacks over there. Doesn't mean they can't kill you here.
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
When will Nigerians realize Dubai is not a country to travel to to work... It's strictly for tourism, it's for picnic and enjoyment... Oga fun yin o . ordinary browsing about a country of your choice will safe you unecessary disappointment when you get there.

11 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Interesting.....
I do rather go back to my village nd start planting plaintains or something...than go Dubai go "hustle"
Arabs dat re very wicked unto themselves talk more of black people...
If ur so called "employer" dosen't seize ur passport ND convert u to a full time slave...then u very lucky my bro...
Got like four guys dt travelled 2 Dubai...they all back 2 their villas now...one wz even my driver sef...if u hear their stories eh....
In all ur doings in life...try avoid Arabs...those people from another planet....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.