Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) (40470 Views)

Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) / NAPTIP Warns Nigerians Against Visa Lotteries / How Much Costly Food Expensive In Dubai Nigerian Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Cindexcy:
No job and you're still there?

Meanwhile countries like Canada and some European countries are looking for workers to take jobs their refuse to take. A friend of mine got a visa sponsorship job in Canada from Nigeria oooh, I even applied and was interviewed a week ago but some people will be there telling us it's not easy over there.

The lies. Only skilled workers are desired and only if there are no skilled citizens available. If what you said was true and countries were so desperate, visa denials would be almost non-existent.

1 Like

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by planetx: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Cindexcy:
No job and you're still there?

Meanwhile countries like Canada and some European countries are looking for workers to take jobs their refuse to take. A friend of mine got a visa sponsorship job in Canada from Nigeria oooh, I even applied and was interviewed a week ago but some people will be there telling us it's not easy over there.
What kind of job did you interview for and your friend got.
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by shozey(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Those of you asking why the guy has not returned home, you never can tell if he is still trying to gather money in order to come back home. Sincerely speaking, Nigerians are suffering over there. I have been there

2 Likes

Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blakpot:

I know someone who did an interview few months back with a Dubai based company, got offer letter and resumed work two weeks ago.

Different ppl and different situations.
keep lying
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Enemy of progress, ask him to come back to Nigeria first. It is senseless to discourage people from Abroad. Morally wrong.
go na go turn beggar dia
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Blakpot: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
millionboi:
keep lying

Lol see as you're calling me liar with confidence as if u know me before.

Anyway the person went with a 6 month temporary visa and the company are currently working to get her a proper working visa.
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by egobetatoday: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Olastep:
Come back then

Some of them don't have money to book a flight back. A guy related his story where his people at home had to look for money for him to come back. It's like people don't know these arabs are evil.
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by shugaboy6102(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunfape:
carry your bag they go, hunger go kill you there, Dubai hard pass Nigeria, the guy wey they talk you no wetting him they face before him bust out to they talk like that
You mean Dubai is harder than this buhari's Nigeria�
Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by Bobby434new: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
[,quote author=HeavenVGate post=115640133]
He is telling absolutely truth.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.