Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN (812 Views)

The Ukrainian Army Begins The Siege Of The Russian Army In Bakhmut / I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm the biggest putin supporter on the planet and I'm about to prove it, I visited Russia in 2018 and was in suzdal for 3 months where I saw firsthand the love and respect those guys showed me, free food, restaurants telling you to have a free drink and beautiful girls engaging you in conversations even before talking to them.
Right there and then I promised myself to fight and defend Russia whenever the needs arises.
Not long ago the damn west think they can do whatever they want,kill millions of Iraqis,rape their women,kill Thier children, take black people as slaves without consequences,but now Vladimir Putin is showing them how it feels to be powerless.
This is a fight I'm ready to give my life for, I'd give anything to kill some Nazis .
Ukraine is a pathetic excuse of a country,the racism there is crazy, every one of my friends that went there to study regretted it . It is ranked by far the most corrupt country in Europe, it is Nigeria on steroids.

I stand with Russia even in death
Fuvk the West and ukronazi.

Already got a favorable reply letter from them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by pussygotlips: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Safe journey my brother

3 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Danisaint112(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
I know this is a cooked up story just to trend. Give up your life for Russia because Life no dey sweet you. grin

Make una take sofery dey Buga for here abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:
I know this is a cooked up story just to trend. Give up your life for Russia because Life no dey sweet you. grin

Make una take sofery dey Buga for here abeg.
That's your business son, aiint here to convince you, I'm fighting for the winning side even though there is only a small chance of dying because our side is superior in every damn way to Ukraine I'm still ready to give my life to fight for what I love, unlike your shithole of a country which I don't even give 2 cents about

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Danisaint112(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

That's your business son, aiint here to convince you, I'm fighting for the winning side even though there is only a small chance of dying because our side is superior in every damn way to Ukraine I'm still ready to give my life to fight for what I love, unlike your shithole of a country which I don't even give 2 cents about

Let me begin by asking; what country are you from?
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

Let me begin by asking; what country are you from?
As far as I'm concerned not Nigeria is the name of my country
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Danisaint112(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

As far as I'm concerned not Nigeria is the name of my country

I don't get you. Are you from Nigeria?
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

I don't get you. Are you from Nigeria?
I was born in Nigeria(Owo)yes,but my dad lived in Russia most of his adult life, he's basically Russian,he is from Benin republic originally though
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by idomalord: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
I support Russia
The west support ukraine
The West made the media support Ukraine,
Thus The masses worldwide will support Ukraine,
(Except the logical thinking individuals)
America knows d country that 1st stands against them is Russia then China then Iran then north Korea.
Now,
If America believes if Russia is taken care of d rest is easy .
Now,
Where was d media when America was bombarding Iraq? Where is d weapon of mass destruction?
When America had a hand in Syria crisis, where was the media ? Where was the Muslim umma ?
Or Vietnam, etc.
The last logical war America fought was ww2

Sad to say,
Many are still influenced by the media or controlled by it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
idomalord:
I support Russia
The west support ukraine
America knows d country that 1st stands against them is Russia then China then Iran then north Korea.
Now,
Now,
Where was d media when America was bombarding Iraq? Where is d weapon of mass destruction?
When America had a hand in Syria crisis, where was the media ? Where was the Muslim umma ?
Or Vietnam, etc.

Sad to say,
It is this stark injustice I hate, I've never visited ukraine but I have at least 6 friends that lived there and they give me accounts of the animalistic behavior of this people, the racism they face everyday even from the government, Ukrainians throw an annual Nazi festival and tens of thousands of them attend it that's how racist they are, don't let me get started on my friend who lost of his classmates in donbass,he was shot dead cos they thought he was a pro Russian separatists. I hate this current ukraine regime with passion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by CrownOfClay724: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good for you.

I can't fight for Russia but I feel whatever Vladimir Putin is doing out there is justified.

I followed the conflict from when it was yet to be transmogrified into a full-scale offensive and I saw his attempts at peace, and his appeal to Ukraine not to allow itself to be used.

But the dog that is destined to perish hears neither whistles nor calls.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Danisaint112(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just imagine. You guys Baffle me seriously. You feel shedding of blood can be used to justify Ukraine move to join Nato, undecided I pity your sorry asses you guys are very far reality and intelligence. Indeed wisdom differs.

I also know people who reside in the donbas that would tell you they face no racism. Go and die for nothing I won't even waste my RIP on you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Bentizil: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
idomalord:
I support Russia
The west support ukraine
Now,
Now,
Or Vietnam, etc.

Sad to say,
Only the braimwashed and fools support the evil West...

I stood against tens of people in my street supporting Russia and giving them verifiable reasons...
Any African supporting the West is an ingrate...

People that invade over 30 countries since ww2, enslave us and share our land between themselves, stole our resources and still making sure we'll not grow has no moral or any right at all to tell us who's right or wrong...

Russia have been helping African since ww2, even Asians... India will forever be grateful to them...

I, my household stand with Russia....

Did I forget to mention the people I lectured are still grateful to me till today for opening their eyes to the evil and hypocrisy of the West...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:
Just imagine. You guys Baffle me seriously. You feel shedding of blood can be used to justify Ukraine move to join Nato, undecided I pity your sorry asses you guys are very far reality and intelligence. Indeed wisdom differs.

I also know people who reside in the donbas that would tell you they face no racism. Go and die for nothing I won't even waste my RIP on you.
You're a pathetic liar,you don't know anybody in donbass,I detest useless people like you, the same donbass that has been Loosing thousands of people to Ukraine yearly since 2014, facing ethnic cleansing,where ethnic Russians are banned from speaking their language,where children put up post cards everyday begging Russia to come and save them you're very stupid . You won't know about something yet you will run your mouth like tap to talk about it.
If it was your father and mother getting slaughtered will you sit idly back and watch you damn coward

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by DerrickzB: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

You're a pathetic liar,you don't know anybody in donbass,I detest useless people like you, the same donbass that has been Loosing thousands of people to Ukraine yearly since 2014, facing ethnic cleansing,where ethnic Russians are banned from speaking their language,where children put up post cards everyday begging Russia to come and save them you're very stupid . You won't know about something yet you will run your mouth like tap to talk about it.
If it was your father and mother getting slaughtered will you sit idly back and watch you damn coward

From his comment one would know he just read a thing or two from the western side and carried it as a horn!!! He doesn’t know what he speaks off!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Danisaint112(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

E pain am. So much anger and rage. Your type usually die easily in battle because you tend to fight with your emotion rather than your brain.

I wish I could find that thread right here on Nairaland so I can proof you wrong. But there is no need since you have engaged this conversation with insults.

You're free to go and die for nothing and don't quote me again stupid.
Blood thirsty buffoon... angry
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:

E pain am. So much anger and rage. Your type usually die easily in battle because you tend to fight with your emotion rather than your brain.

I wish I could find that thread right here on Nairaland so I can proof you wrong. But there is no need since you have engaged this conversation with insults.

You're free to go and die for nothing and don't quote me again stupid.
Blood thirsty buffoon... angry
Your useless father is the one you're referring, useless liar, I'm battle tested not a foolish pussey like you.
That lie you've made an habit will get you k!lled one of this days you'll see.
Slava Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
The west with its imperial mindset is a threat to humanity............ God bless putin God bless mother Russia

The world has been waiting to see and hear what war crimes were committed in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Cuba and Syria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Others Killed In S’africa Riots / The common-sense truth on Mccain, Obama, George Bush & The Economy / 18 Nigerians On Death Row In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.