Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN (1102 Views)

The Ukrainian Army Begins The Siege Of The Russian Army In Bakhmut / I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm the biggest putin supporter on the planet and I'm about to prove it, I visited Russia in 2018 and was in suzdal for 3 months where I saw firsthand the love and respect those guys showed me, free food, restaurants telling you to have a free drink and beautiful girls engaging you in conversations even before talking to them.
Right there and then I promised myself to fight and defend Russia whenever the needs arises.
Not long ago the damn west think they can do whatever they want,kill millions of Iraqis,rape their women,kill Thier children, take black people as slaves without consequences,but now Vladimir Putin is showing them how it feels to be powerless.
This is a fight I'm ready to give my life for, I'd give anything to kill some Nazis .
Ukraine is a pathetic excuse of a country,the racism there is crazy, every one of my friends that went there to study regretted it . It is ranked by far the most corrupt country in Europe, it is Nigeria on steroids.

It is this stark injustice I hate, I've never visited ukraine but I have at least 6 friends that lived there and they give me accounts of the animalistic behavior of this people, the racism they face everyday even from the government, Ukrainians throw an annual Nazi festival and tens of thousands of them attend it that's how racist they are, don't let me get started on my friend who lost of his classmates in donbass,he was shot dead cos they thought he was a pro Russian separatists. I hate this current ukraine regime with passion

I stand with Russia even in death
Fuvk the West and ukronazi.

Not only do I get to become what I've always wanted to become,a soldiers someone that selflessly gives his life for something he believes in I get around ₽250,000 monthly too.

My 3 other friends are traveling on Wednesday already,they got a heard start and got Thier call up.

Already got a favorable reply letter from the.
I will give regular updates about this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Ishitinyourlife: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Godspeed bro,give them hell,share your updates with us,maybe we can see for ourselves first hand what's happening

5 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by davinchecodes(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
what country are you moving from?
Babapyro

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
davinchecodes:
Babapyro
Benin,I have 3 friends that has already gotten Thier call up in Lagos too, they're already done with Thier visas and everything they will travel on Wednesday
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by davinchecodes(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:
I'm the biggest putin supporter on the planet and I'm about to prove it, I visited Russia in 2018 and was in suzdal for 3 months where I saw firsthand the love and respect those guys showed me, free food, restaurants telling you to have a free drink and beautiful girls engaging you in conversations even before talking to them.
Right there and then I promised myself to fight and defend Russia whenever the needs arises.
Not long ago the damn west think they can do whatever they want,kill millions of Iraqis,rape their women,kill Thier children, take black people as slaves without consequences,but now Vladimir Putin is showing them how it feels to be powerless.
This is a fight I'm ready to give my life for, I'd give anything to kill some Nazis .
Ukraine is a pathetic excuse of a country,the racism there is crazy, every one of my friends that went there to study regretted it . It is ranked by far the most corrupt country in Europe, it is Nigeria on steroids.

I stand with Russia even in death
Fuvk the West and ukronazi.

Already got a favorable reply letter from the.
I will give regular updates about this
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
These foolish attention seekers posting pictures from 4chan. This Nairaland na lowlife central.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
These foolish attention seekers posting pictures from 4chan. This Nairaland na lowlife central.
Did your father not teach you manners ,if you can't show me the pictures on 4chan then you're a degenerate

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Tinububalls: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Post your pics on nairaland when you reach.

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
Post your pics on nairaland when you reach.
Trust me y'all would be begging me to stop cos I will rush this place with pictures grin grin grin.
I've still not got my acceptance and call up letter though. When I do I'll update y'all
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

Did your father not teach you manners ,if you can't show me the pictures on 4chan then you're a degenerate
Have you eaten?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Have you eaten?
Not yet,why?
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

Not yet,why?
We’ll see.
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Parachoko: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

Benin,I have 3 friends that has already gotten Thier call up in Lagos too, they're already done with Thier visas and everything they will travel on Wednesday
Have you make some research though? There are people who volunteered to serve but fled when they saw how bloody the battle is.
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Have you make some research though? There are people who volunteered to serve but fled when they saw how bloody the battle is.
Nah I've got some experience about battles, I'm not the type of person that is scared of gore or death,I don't have that problem
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Realtalk20: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
All these hungry Tinubu supportimg desperate American visa rejected I hate the west propagandists.

You don't need to disturb is with your crying pls go and die in Ukraine let us worry about fixing Nigeria

No wonder you are a Tinubu supporter, so I am not surprised. Nothing you agbadorians won't show us

3 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:
All these hungry Tinubu supportimg desperate American visa rejected I hate the west propagandists.

You don't need to disturb is with your crying pls go and die in Ukraine let us worry about fixing Nigeria

No wonder you are a Tinubu supporter, so I am not surprised. Nothing you agbadorians won't show us

Go and Cry to the idiot that birthed you, you mistake everybody for a western asslicker because of your slave roots, I'm not your forefathers and father that were made into lesser human beings by the west so get off my d!CK.
Slava Russia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Realtalk20: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:

Go and Cry to the idiot that birthed you, you mistake everybody for a western asslicker because of your slave roots, I'm not your forefathers and father that were made into lesser human beings by the west so get off my d!CK.
Slava Russia.
grin

This one has been denied visa constantly... cheesy

Was probably kicked out and deported in handcuffs too ..

Slava hungry man grin
Have you eaten today at all? Tell us the truth don't be shy ...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:

grin

This one has been denied visa constantly... cheesy

Was probably kicked out and deported in handcuffs too ..

Slava hungry man grin
Have you eaten today at all? Tell us the truth don't be shy ...

.your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth, you're like a Monday, nobody likes you grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Realtalk20: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Babapyro:
.your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth, you're like a Monday, nobody likes you grin grin

E pain am grin

Talkative

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by DannyFX2638: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:
American visa rejected I hate the west propagandists.

why you'll morons always think everything is about visa ?? . You don't have motherland??
will you seek visa if everything works perfectly in your motherland?.

why not channel your visa energy in building your motherland??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Firstcitizen: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
RIP in advance.Say hi to Abacha and tell him how the dullard of Katsina has ruined Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Firstcitizen: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
. grin no worry your corpse will get Russian citizenship

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by sunboy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good luck!
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by CaptainStephen(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mumu boy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Babapyro: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:
. grin no worry your corpse will get Russian citizenship
Tell your mother to get off my d!CK nigga
Re: I'm Joining The Chechnya Russian Army In Ukraine Because Of My Hero VLADIM PUTIN by Firstcitizen: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Babapyro:

Tell your mother to get off my d!CK nigga

A drink to your end. RIP Nigga. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Rockets Can't Kill Hundreds Of People In One Strike-NBC Journalist (video) / US Nuclear Submarine Arrives In Middle East In ‘message To Iran’ / Air France Plane Goes Missing Over The Atlantic - No Chance Of Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.