Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public (593 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / Cross Rivers Lawmakers Attempted To Mislead The Court - High Court Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by OkutaNla: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please Beware!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Nwodosis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
But why not attack the message instead of the source?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by midehi2(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
They are out to just destroy Obi's movement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by haffaze777(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
You mean coward people? I don't know why someone will have to deny his tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Zonefree(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Attack the message, leave the messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by BloomingDale(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chris Ugo, change your ways. You guys are always fond of imitating other tribes to cause mischief. That’s why your region is in turmoil. You can never deceive karma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by asainco(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
The two pictures doesn't prove it's from the same individual.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Born2Breed(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
The blind BAT followers started it.

I warned you guys from the onset, that the baton has changed hand.

The seed you planted pre-2015 is now fruitful and no one will have the monopoly on eating the fruits.

Let the campaign starts properly and una go see weeen.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by AtikuNetwork: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Those are ipob tactics. They've been doing the same with Northern names on Facebook, but we always bust and expose them. So far I don't think Yoruba people (especially the youths) are capable of countering their level of propaganda. Ipob people are expert deceivers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by dominic17: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why are some people so gullible? Look very closely you will notice that OP screen shot two different pages to mislead people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by nazicartel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lies nede tire una. Be a real guy and campaign without lies. So you don't know about the other asking for money with Eze something as his username and the bank account he's using to beg for the money is a Yoruba name. When he was bursted , he said he used Eze because his full name is Ezekiel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by M4A1carbine: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
See them

Sophisticated Moroooooons.

On the internet space, who used the concept of parody accounts to insult Jonathan? AFONJA

Who did the police arrest for identity theft: AFONJA

You are now wailing abi??...You go wail tire!!!...useless miscreants that cant take what they give freely...Spit on their coneheads!!,......Spits
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
OkutaNla:
Please Beware!!

So! How do we know the man is not Yoruba?
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by ThrownBack: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just calm down brosses, campaign never start, we go mad this madness together. All I wish for is that data costs be jerked upwards by 300%, I want to see less urchins online.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by ThrownBack: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanksful:

Don't mind them, anytime their brother tells them some home truths, they will call him IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by OkutaNla: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanksful:

If you no blind ni, you for see the impersonator's real name in the second screenshot image (Chris Ugo). I have more receipts of your fellow Igbos lying shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by trutharena: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
One of them is on Nairaland.

Her name is cynthia on Nairaland and the mumu dey talk say she be Yoruba christian.

Imagine me first know about a Yoruba Cynthia on Nairaland. IPOB terrorists and lies are match made in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Kurutinto(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
OkutaNla:

If you no blind ni, you for see the inpersonator's real name in the second screenshot image (Chris Ugo). I have more receipts of your fellow Igbos lying shamelessly.

You can as well create the Ugo name so you will do exactly what you are doing now. What does it take to create a Facebook profile

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by ASAPFERG1: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hate ibos
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by PandoraObi: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
I am not surprised.
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by tamdun: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
asainco:
The two pictures doesn't prove it's from the same individual.
Am sure u can see help yusuf in the second picture undecided
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by Abdul05: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
No Yoruba person would write English that way... grin

Is it Nnamdi kanu instead of was it Nnamdi kanu

Truly he is from University of Biafra. grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by PandoraObi: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:
One of them is on Nairaland.

Her name is cynthia on Nairaland and the mumu dey talk say she be Yoruba christian.

Imagine me first know about a Yoruba Cynthia on Nairaland. IPOB terrorists and lies are match made in heaven.
What of Princeoflagos now naijaroyalty after Tinubu got the ticket.
Re: Igbos Are Changing To Yoruba Names On Social Media To Mislead The Public by shortIGBOman: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
OkutaNla:
Please Beware!!

We know their tactics. But all their plans are dead on arrival. IPOB and Peter Obi are LIERS. There's no truth in everything they do or say.

(1) (Reply)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? / BREAKING: Lawan Missing As Akpabio Makes INEC Senatorial List / Video: Backlash As Nigerians Question Motorist Extortion At Obidient Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.