Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? (593 Views)

ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun / "2021 Budget Has 316 Duplicated Projects Worth N39.5bn" - BudgIT Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by APCNGN: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
BATstards have been spamming this forum by repeatedly creating the same thread almost every day, yet they're not being locked?

This [/url]thread, which made fp July this year has been overfloggeg, overspammed ever since.

More https://www.nairaland.com/7287124/cant-get-it-recommend-tinubu

The other day, 1 person defected to APC in Kebbi, almost 3 threads with different headlines made fp reporting same event.

Even outright lies are moved to fp instead of corrected or locked https://www.nairaland.com/7262836/over-5000-pdp-members-decamp

But if the thread is not looking good for Tinubu (like gunmen threatening anyone who doesn't vote him), it would have been locked.

Seun has a lot of work to do!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by loosecanon50(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
I've noticed that too. NL mods, you guys need to sit up and always do the needful

10 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
APCNGN:
BATstards have been spamming this forum by repeatedly creating the same thread almost every day, yet they're not being locked?

This [/url]thread, which made fp July this year has been overfloggeg, overspammed ever since.

The other day, 1 person defected to APC in Kebbi, almost 3 threads with different headlines made fp reporting same event.

Even outright lies are moved to fp instead of corrected or locked https://www.nairaland.com/7262836/over-5000-pdp-members-decamp

But if the thread is not looking good for Tinubu (like gunmen threatening anyone who doesn't vote him), it would have been locked.

You've spoken the truth. I even made similar input in the thread.

He'll lock it now that you've created a thread on it

9 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Chiboy419: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
All these can't stop obi from becoming the president of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Born2Breed(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol. Na dem way.

No matter how you think your server is secure or safe, when you start being offensive,ritualistic and biased, you will start spending money and time in defending.

9 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Akurakambe(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
I've noticed that. Everything about them in this platform is FAKE.

5 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just don't bother yourself much. It's their platform. Let them do with it as they please.

But the day, they get an equivalent competitor, these are some of the things they would regret ever doing

3 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Razakipaye: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obidient always everywhere to Bully people. That's the only thing you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Fkmodhi: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Those useless bigot mods and there oga are all useless and bias piece of sh**

1 Like

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9, See example
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:
Patrioticbreed9, See example
Dont mind him.
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by kay1one(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is not the only social network.

Make them spoil am na, we move to others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2022
kay1one:
This is not the only social network.

Make them spoil am na, we move to others

Simple

1 Like

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Kyase(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
APCNGN:

Here we go again
The victim mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyase:

Here we go again
The victim mentality

Someone is kicking against injustice, you're here 'crapping'.

The OP is not even an Obi supporter, yet he's not happy with the way things are being done unjustly. Everything shouldn't be politicised.

If you're a keen observer, you'll know that things are not right here.

2 Likes

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Kyase(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Someone is kicking against injustice, you're here 'crapping'.

The OP is not even an Obi supporter, yet he's not happy with the way things are being done unjustly. Everything shouldn't be politicised.

If you're a keen observer, you'll know that things are not right here.

A lot of things are not right here on Nairaland but we overlook it and move on
Most people complain every time
Nobody forced anybody here
If you don’t like it stop using it or find other section
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyase:

A lot of things are not right here on Nairaland but we overlook it and move on
Most people complain every time
Nobody forced anybody here
If you don’t like it stop using it or find other section

Bro, what's not right should be called out. A lot have been ignored. But it's getting too much. I don’t think I'll be here after the election. I don’t think I'll ever recommend this forum to anyone in the North again.

This is a forum, not a blog. If they gag and frustrate opponents, then it goes to shit. Thank God for Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Kyase(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, what's not right should be called out. A lot have been ignored. But it's getting too much. I don’t think I'll be here after the election. I don’t think I'll ever recommend this forum to anyone in the North again.

This is a forum, not a blog. If they gag and frustrate opponents, then it goes to shit. Thank God for Twitter.

E be like say dem never ban you because person insult you and you reply the insult but dem no ban the starter grin
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyase:

E be like say dem never ban you because person insult you and you reply the insult but dem no ban the starter grin

Lol. Nothing I never see here.

1 Like

Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Kyase(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol. Nothing I never see here.

I have, countless times
But I have never called out the mod even though
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyase:

I have, countless times
But I have never called out the mod even though

That's because you're scared. You should help S.eun to improve his forum.
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Kyase(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

That's because you're scared. You should help S.eun to improve his forum.
Scared lol
You don’t know me sha
Re: Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? by Trinitycian: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyase:

Scared lol
You don’t know me sha

OK o grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Lawan Missing As Akpabio Makes INEC Senatorial List / Video: Backlash As Nigerians Question Motorist Extortion At Obidient Rally / BREAKING: Tinubu Struggles To Recall Fictional Memories Of Nigeria’s Independenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.