Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Yinka Olatunbosun Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Olatunbosun Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party (311 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Olatunbosun Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by dominic17: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Osun state, Prince Yinka Olatunbosun has dumped the ruling APC and pitched his political tent with the Labour Party. This was made public in a press statement he personally issued and signed.

Olatunbosun was a House of Assembly aspirant for Ife East Constituency in Osun State in 2014 and 2018 under the platform of the All Progressive Congress.

Giving reasons why he left the APC, Olatunbosun said the Party had failed to appreciate its loyal and hard-working members. He said “I worked so hard for the second term return of the immediate Past Governor, printed posters and banners, moved round with the party throughout the campaign period. I also did same for current Governor in 2018 and supported all the other APC candidates in my constituency. But all I have gotten is injustice and neglect.
I have gone to where my potentials will be recognized and utilized for the benefit of the good people of my constituency.”

Hon. Olatunbosun noted that he has since tendered his resignation letter to the party authority even as he look forward to working hard for his new party.

It will be noted that credible Nigerian politicians especially technocrats are now moving over to the Labour party with the recent decamping of Peter Obi from PDP to Labour. Obi has since emerged as its presidential candidate in the 2023 presidential election, a move many analysts see as the emergence of the “Third Force” in the build-up to the next general electio.
Source: Authority Newspaper
Re: Yinka Olatunbosun Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by midehi2(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
He is welcome but they shouldn't bring in APC badluck and virus to the party o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

According To Urchins Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Competence / Time For Atiku To Call Wike’s Bluff / FG Repatriates 10,000 Nigerians, Warns Against Living In Northern Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.