Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO (3787 Views)

David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai / The army couple killing was prophesied by Nnamdi Kanu throwback PHOTOS / Mbaka; You Will Come Back In Disgrace - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
stuffs4me:

Stop attacking they guy abeg because he only quoted Namdi Kanu. Go and Attack MADzi Kanu.

Besides, Peter Obi's taste for Igbo hairy and smelly yansh is a crime that attracts 14 years jail time in Nigeria.

These people are bingos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Paulheyman:

Who is talking about Nnamdi Kanu? what concerns me with him? Same propaganda he pushed brought him to where he is now (though he had beautiful intentions to preserve and protect his people). But you, you're killing Nigerian for the wrong reason

I am questioning you on the death of my mentor Prof. Akunyili. Who killed him, I am questioning you on the death of our security personnel who killed those couple? And some many other deaths you mastered minded to bring Igbos against IPOBTheir death videos you had them firsthand, why kill the Prof Akunyili to spit IPOB, why? Prof was a good man.

First of all call a spade a spade.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Paulheyman: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

First of all call a spade a spade.

That's exactly my point "call a killer a killer"

Why murder Prof. Akunyili? Prof was a man of intellectual sagacity. What did he do to deserve you killing him?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by yyba: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Malory:
What exactly is your motive for bringing this here? To smear Obi's reputation I think. You are an all round failure. I doubt if your children will be proud of you.
but his children will be proud of him if KANU or someone say this against TINUBU and he decide to bring it here abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:23am On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
but his children will be proud of him if KANU or someone say this against TINUBU and he decide to bring it here abi ?

Very hypocritical bingos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

My brother IPOB cannot attack their leader but attack everybody. If I was d one you're say I'm igbophobic.
I don't support IPOB terrorist group I support the man.
We must do everything to detach ourselves from IPOB devils

True..

Those demons dont desearve to live.

Dont drag peter obi into this again abeg. I so much respect that man.

Waiting for ipob massacre news again its been long i ejaculated grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Oilwell(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:

The jungle don dey mature
You people started the campaign of calumny
You have not seen nada.

Campaign of Calumny indeed. What has APC achieved in the last 7-8 years and why should Nigerians vote for your party again?

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
As if we've not gotten the video before grin

We're just waiting for campaign to start tongue

#ObiDiEnd
Malory:
You are a scoundrel for bringing this to nairaland. You disgusts sane people to be honest.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Malory: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
As if we've not gotten the video before grin

We're just waiting for campaign to start tongue

#ObiDiEnd
We got Tinubu's video too. Can't wait for campaign to start.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by BlackPantherxXx: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Well, under his tenure, there were over 50 gay brothels in Onisha alone

Reliable sources said Atiku chose Peter Obi with his effeminate voice as GIRLFRIEND.

So it must be true that they are both gays

I wonder who yeebos will support now? Obi or Kanu who they worship grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by tuneryblue(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Good day
I screen shot your post on addiction where you talk about gamb
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by stuffs4me(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
It's high time we put eyes on this op and try linking him to security personnel to know the atrocities he has been doing. Ignoring him has been wrong. Let's take him up. He appears to be an insider in many evil things.

Stop attacking the messenger and face the message. Besides, the OP only reported what MADzi Nnamdi Kanu said.

The big question should be why does Peter Pandora Obituary like black hairy and smelly Igbo yansh instead of normal poosies
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

True..

Those demons dont desearve to live.

Dont drag peter obi into this again abeg. I so much respect that man.

Waiting for ipob massacre news again its been long i ejaculated grin

Lol. Na people like u we want. Because anytime someone talks against IPOB he is tagged anti Igbo.
The pro Igbo as they claim burnt Peter Obi campaign vehicle yesterday threatening to kill. I taya for this people
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Coldspice: 5:33pm On Jan 26
In every rumour, there's an element of truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by DenreleDave(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26
Malory:
What exactly is your motive for bringing this here? To smear Obi's reputation I think. You are an all round failure. I doubt if your children will be proud of you.

How far boss
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by 1000Capacity: 1:39am On Apr 17
DenreleDave:

How far boss
I'm ok
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Raskimonojendor: 3:52am On Apr 17
Nnamdi Kanu is right.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by garykoeman: 7:04am On Apr 17
Homosexual obi wan become Nigeria president nobi juju be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Man Atiku Appointed As Presidential Campaign Spokesman (picture) / Take Action For Climate Change / FG, Labour Move Towards Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.