Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO (3822 Views)

David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai / The army couple killing was prophesied by Nnamdi Kanu throwback PHOTOS / Mbaka; You Will Come Back In Disgrace - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
https://fb.watch/eS6WvTVxi7/

To all those IPOB terrorist calling me Igbo hater The terrorist Nnamdi kanu that made the statement is not an Igbo hater but the person that reported what Nnamdi Kanu said is d hater

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Malory: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
You are a scoundrel for bringing this to nairaland. You disgusts sane people to be honest.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by alsudan: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Whether na Hermaphrodite, Transgender and Homosexual put together, I go still vote for am.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Malory:
K

I keep laughing at IPOB bingos that are expecting Obi to release hunchback if he eventually wins.
Hunchback has a case to answer

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Malory: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I keep laughing at IPOB bingos that are expecting Obi to release hunchback if he eventually wins.
Hunchback has a case to answer
What exactly is your motive for bringing this here? To smear Obi's reputation I think. You are an all round failure. I doubt if your children will be proud of you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Oilwell(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that.

APC DEMONIC EVIL PARTY tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your results below. You have wasted 7-8 precious years.
Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

What is your campaign focal point?

The EVIL DEMONIC PARTY APC has no substance to campaign on come 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
When i tell people that this miscreant isnt IGBO let alone....an Omoluabi...people doubt me. For your information...@oyigboupdate is an Ebira person from KOGI State. A head slamming miscreant that is uselessly structured to be foolish.

This miscreant knows the people that killed in OWO.

Useless yoruba wannabe serpentine failure...spits!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
alsudan:
Whether na Hermaphrodite, Transgender and Homosexual put together, I go still vote for am.

In as far I don't and won't believe such nasty accusation obi will not be the president.

He is not my man but not to be fanning any useless homosexual claim.

He's not my candidate and will never support him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Evajewel: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't mind to be a homosexual and have a better Nigeria with Peter OBI.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Paulheyman: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
@op Who killed Prof Akunyili?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
alsudan:

U dey mind IPOB terrorist

37 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Paulheyman:
@op Who killed Prof Akunyili?

Ipob members one was arrested some time ago and he confessed before he was recycled. As usual you'll say the government paid him to confess. I hope the government also paid him.to recycle him

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
When i tell people that this miscreant isnt IGBO let alone....an Omoluabi...people doubt me. For your information...@oyigboupdate is an Ebira person from KOGI State. A head slamming miscreant that is uselessly structured to be foolish.

This miscreant knows the people that killed in OWO.

Useless yoruba wannabe serpentine failure...spits!
Well my initial candidate was Wike because he smoked IPOB terrorist in two months something the whole of the south east governors combined cannot do.
How to be a real igbo support IPOB terrorist group according to some efufulefus on this forum

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
who gives a fvvck about your candidate?

Nobody buys that stewpid narrative anymore. Its outdated and stale...run to facebook and bring gist...your shallowness is becoming extra large...spits

OyigboUpdate:

Well my initial candidate was Wike because he smoked IPOB terrorist in two months something the whole of the south east governors combined cannot do.
How to be a real igbo support IPOB terrorist group according to some efufulefus on this forum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
You don tire for your ESN/IPOB killing videos? Who your news go kill tomorrow? Hahaha Your life, such a miserable one. I pity you and your family for the curses you're generating for them. Let's see how a loafer ends. Whatever has a beginning must have an end. Now you're enjoying it, tomorrow will be raining day. Remember these lines that someone once reminded you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Folasadepitan(f): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I'd rather vote for a homosexual than to vote for a sick old man

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Paulheyman: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Prof. has followers and if only you know you're conversing with a well cited scholar.

IPOB killed Prof whom you claim his relatives are pro IPOB? You and your version of unknown gun men killed Prof Akunyili just because he had a pro IPOB relative and thinking such will bring enemity between Igbos and IPOB. You killed Prof to mock Igbos. Prof had followers, he had people who he mentored, he had people that read his articles. Your gang stopped knowledge transmission but you won't evade justice for long

Why did you kill those military couple? You filmed the whole murder scene. Those videos originated from you. Who is protecting you? Why haven't you been brought in for questioning? Buhariii will be leaving office soonest and your shelter will be taken off you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Malory:
You are a scoundrel for bringing this to nairaland. You disgusts sane people to be honest.

Why attack the OP?

Is he the one that said it ?

Why not attack your mad prophet with his loose tongue ?

You igbos ehn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Folasadepitan:

I'd rather vote for a homosexual than to vote for a sick old man

God bless u.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Well, under his tenure, there were over 50 gay brothels in Onisha alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Why attack the OP?

Is he the one that said it ?

Why not attack your mad prophet with his loose tongue ?

You igbos ehn!

They are not called IPOB bingos for nothing. They'll continue looking at Jubril left ear

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Well, under his tenure, there were over 50 gay brothels in Onisha alone

Remember gay wasnt banned in Nigeria then.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Evajewel:
I don't mind to be a homosexual and have a better Nigeria with Peter OBI.

Igbo men are known to like taking diks up their ass so no surprises here.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is it not this op that tells you who will be killed the next day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
My happiness is that the social media lies are counter productive for Obi. People love him more and more. Imagine voting ex-convict like Tinubu who changed his name after being released from prison. I blame all these hopeless supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Remember gay wasnt banned in Nigeria then.

Nobody banned gay sex.

We only banned gay marriage and created criminal laws to punish those who administer a gay marriage ceremony or partake in one.

We have Buggery laws from the colonial era that are still part of our penal code

Having laws against sodomy doesn't equate to banning sodomy as we can't regulate what people do in their homes but if a report of sodomy is made to the police they can arrest and charge those involved under the Buggery laws.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by BATified2023: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Malory:
What exactly is your motive for bringing this here? To smear Obi's reputation I think. You are an all round failure. I doubt if your children will be proud of you.
supreme leader just gave us hard fact about pandora Chukwu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by BATified2023: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Paulheyman:

Prof. has followers and if only you know you're conversing with a well cited scholar.

IPOB killed Prof whom you claim his relatives are pro IPOB? You and your version of unknown gun men killed Prof Akunyili just because he had a pro IPOB relative and thinking such will bring enemity between Igbos and IPOB. You killed Prof to mock Igbos. Prof had followers, he had people who he mentored, he had people that read his articles. Your gang stopped knowledge transmission but you won't evade justice for long

Why did you kill those military couple? You filmed the whole murder scene. Those videos originated from you. Who is protecting you? Why haven't you been brought in for questioning? Buhariii will be leaving office soonest and your shelter will be taken off you.

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's high time we put eyes on this op and try linking him to security personnel to know the atrocities he has been doing. Ignoring him has been wrong. Let's take him up. He appears to be an insider in many evil things.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by agadez007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
I won’t be suprised if they push this one too to frontpage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Qtrpst4: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hope you know that obi can sue you and you will pay dearly for it? Make you no get sense

OyigboUpdate:
Re: Peter Obi Is A Homosexual - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback VIDEO by Qtrpst4: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Homo don dey show hem color

NuclearWinter:

Nobody banned gay sex.

We only banned gay marriage and created criminal laws to punish those who administer a gay marriage ceremony or partake in one.

We have Buggery laws from the colonial era that are still part of our penal code

Having laws against sodomy doesn't equate to banning sodomy as we can't regulate what people do in their homes but if a report of sodomy is made to the police they can arrest and charge those involved under the Buggery laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo / Keyamo Reacts As Wike Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Large Parts of Kano Textile Market Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.