Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC (796 Views)

Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by 9jaHustler: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's in Her WAEC

We are so proud of her and she scored 319 in JAMB. The young girl is hottttttttt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_oayrM5_Ao

I expect this to get to front page, we have to celebrate success in this country.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by Onucs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Congratulations

But wait oo, is it the same type of waec we wrote?

E be like say waec don dey use primary school textbook set questions fah grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by 9jaHustler: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Onucs:
Congratulations

E be like say waec don dey use primary school textbook set questions fah grin grin
Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by Tolexander: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onucs:
Congratulations

The questions now are past questions or repeated questions of those days, no new questions again. Students and teachers nowadays have mastered the questions and format so well and can easily blast them.

Moreover, some students during your days were still having 7 to 8 As. While some students nowadays still have parallel F9s

1 Like

Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by OJODEL10(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
I believe this is counter-tread.
Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by kingscare1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
This girl and her future needs to be protected at all cost against physical and spiritual life forces threatening young bright shining stars. Sure the enemy is not happy seeing a young, beautiful and brilliant girl like her being celebrated by everyone for her great accomplishments.

Her best bet is to draw closer to God her guidance so that she would not be swayed away by the darkness of this generation.

As much as civilization is good so as it's a negative set up that destroys destinies through several means like the internet, sex , entertainment and peer pressures being impacted by these agents of civilization.

Congrats girl, you and your parents must be proud of you for the great feat. It's not easy. Keep the tempo, be weary of life deciets, and anchor your life together with God. More blessings sweetheart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by jeromestarks: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Give me her number, I want to do something
Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by 9jaHustler: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
jeromestarks:
Give me her number, I want to do something
Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by 9jaHustler: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks
Firewalls:
Congrats
Re: My Niece Chidera Scored 9 A1's In Her WAEC by Xhurskid: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Waec exam is now nonsense, they give students expo to write... The school am doing my nysc I saw a lot then

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Failed To Make Top 25 In Africa / Rape Incident: Ede Poly Management Calls For Calm, Assures Of Justice For The Vi / Osunstate University Courses Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.