Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. (5696 Views)

Can You Sleep In A Mortuary For 24hours Without Light For 3million Naira? / TB Joshua Celebrates Octogenarian With 3million Naira And 500bags Of Rice / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
As You all know my Company for building a very affordable House with topnotch finishes. I'm here again for another Building Project 'Mini_Flat Bungalow' and my estimated budget is 3million naira.Keep following
Pls keep Patronizing Us @GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd RC1900199

3 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by cRobo: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
olukaygold
Let's see the blueprint
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
cRobo:
olukaygold
Let's see the blueprint
Processing smiley
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by Henix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Following
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Floor Plan for the Mini flat(hidden flat roof)
Materials needed for block settings
1300 blocks
10tonnes of gravel/granite
20tonnes of sharp sand
25bags of cement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Digging of the Foundations

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Concrete blinding and block forming of the Foundation.

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Work in Progress

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by TheManPregnant: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
olukaygold:
Work in Progress

What is the dimension of land needed for this?
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
TheManPregnant:

What is the dimension of land needed for this?
22ft/25ft(7m/8m).

3 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by TheManPregnant: 3:45am On Aug 29, 2022
olukaygold:

22ft/25ft(7m/8m).

Hmmm...

Thanks
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by giggspro(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Following...
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Progressing

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by Arnoldy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
olukaygold:
Progressing
your threads are eye openers. Please I want to ask, how much can one use to build a moderate 3bedroom flat with all d rooms having it's own toilet and bath? My location is lagos

2 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Arnoldy:
your threads are eye openers. Please I want to ask, how much can one use to build a moderate 3bedroom flat with all d rooms having it's own toilet and bath? My location is lagos
Budget 6m with flat roofing systems.

2 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by Arnoldy(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2022
olukaygold:

Budget 6m with flat roofing systems.
Thanks a lot. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the flat roofing system
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Done with block settings.

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Plastering... .

4 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Olukaygold,well done bro!

I'd love to see piece-by-piece photos of the various stages of this project. I think you fast forwarded too much!

Did you do a DPC for the foundation?
Are there columns in this building?
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
KelvinCoaster:
Olukaygold,well done bro!

I'd love to see piece-by-piece photos of the various stages of this project. I think you fast forwarded too much!

Did you do a DPC for the foundation?
Are there columns in this building?
The land is a proper dry land,so to save cost,I excluded columns and introduced full DPC and all round chain beams for the windows lintel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by mokset123: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2022
What inches of block is this and do you use hollow block instead of the other one
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by Emmanuel950(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm considering a bungalow into two 2 bedroom flats in Enugu. How much should I look at?
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by LikeAking: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2022
olukaygold:
Floor Plan for the Mini flat(hidden flat roof)
Materials needed for block settings
1300 blocks
10tonnes of gravel/granite
20tonnes of sharp sand
25bags of cement.

Your house is so fine.

How much have you spent so far?
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2022
LikeAking:

Your house is so fine.

How much have you spent so far?
2.5m sir

2 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by RavagedHeart: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
olukaygold:
As You all know my Company for building a very affordable House with topnotch finishes. I'm here again for another Building Project 'Mini_Flat Bungalow' and my estimated budget is 3million naira.Keep following
Pls keep Patronizing Us @GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd RC1900199

I like minimalist design the buildings. I made a two room and parlor, one storey design. Can you give me a realistic estimate of what it would cost to bring it to moderate finishing, with hidden flat roof or a cheaper option.

The first two pictures is the ground floor, in plain and in 3d. The last two is the first floor in plain and in 3d.

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by RavagedHeart: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
It should look something like this when completed.

1 Like

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
RavagedHeart:

I like minimalist design the buildings. I made a two room and parlor, one storey design. Can you give me a realistic estimate of what it would cost to bring it to moderate finishing, with hidden flat roof or a cheaper option.

The first two pictures is the ground floor, in plain and in 3d. The last two is the first floor in plain and in 3d.

With 12million naira,my Oga! be expecting your house keys from Us after 60days.

2 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by RavagedHeart: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
olukaygold:

With 12million naira,my Oga! be expecting your house keys from Us after 60days.
shocked shocked
Cost of building has really gone high. I was estimating around 7m for it when I saw the one you did with 3m. Mine is just about twice the size.

3 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
RavagedHeart:

shocked shocked
Cost of building has really gone high. I was estimating around 7m for it when I saw the one you did with 3m. Mine is just about twice the size.

Lol... You forgot Columns, First floor casting (iron bars, Granites, Sands,marine board/Plank,nails, Workmanship both carpentery and Malons/labourers fees), all these alone will gulp 3m+ and the more the height of a building,the more You spend.

3 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by RavagedHeart: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
olukaygold:

Lol... You forgot Columns, First floor casting (iron bars, Granites, Sands,marine board/Plank,nails, Workmanship both carpentery and Malons/labourers fees), all these alone will gulp 3m+ and the more the height of a building,the more You spend.

Nawa.
Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by olukaygold(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Pop ceiling installations and and fittings

6 Likes

Re: Building A Mini Flat Bungalow With 3million Budget. by joedguy: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nice work. I was following ur update. Did u do pop for d whole building or just d room and parlour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things You Dont Know About Kumuyi / Married And Single, Who Serves God Better, Support Your Points With Biblical Quo / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.