Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures (5935 Views)

Alex Otti’s Ph-Aba Road Vs Lagos-calabar Coastal Road / Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by desiredhome: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

Grow the economy to what?

You as an individual, what do.you export?
Good question.......

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
michlins:
e reach now, you remember that Canada has the ninth biggest economy in the world.

Vote the right people and you will swear not to. Be making excuses for these politicians.

What stops Nigeria from growing her economy

Leave am let me shock am small
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:
Some of you are unintelligent.

Canada has the 9th largest economy in the world.

Yeye man. Accept that our government is stupid and useless stop vain consolation. Look at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, it's not even their Capital city. Is Tanzania the 11th largest economy in the World, no be your follow Africa. How many times you don hear say animal swallow money for Tanzania.

michlins:
e reach now, you remember that Canada has the ninth biggest economy in the world.

Vote the right people and you will swear not to. Be making excuses for these politicians.

Bros leave the backward guy alone. He think say all countries na werey like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by pitmansa: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
this is amazing
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by rusher14: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:

Yeye man. Accept that our government is stupid and useless stop vain consolation. Look at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, it's not even their Capital city. Is Tanzania the 11th largest economy in the World, no be your follow Africa. How many times you don hear say animal swallow money for Tanzania.

Bros leave the backward guy alone. He think say all countries na werey like Nigeria

What's the difference between those photos you've shown and photos from Ozumba Mbadiwe or somewhere in Marina?

As I've said, most of you just write for criticism sake.

How many governments would you change before you realise it is the people that is the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

What's the difference between those photos you've shown and photos from Ozumba Mbadiwe or somewhere in Marina?

How many governments would you change before you realise it is the people that is the problem?

Taa get out, which people are the problem. The military followed by Fulani hegemony killed Nigeria. When 1 naira = 2 dollars na aliens and animals dey live for here. No be the same Nigerians, until one man came, scatter everything with War Against indiscipline. The other idiot removed him and bring Austerity measure, went to IMF and took loan, only to use it and register us in OIC

Omoh comot body, e be like say they born you in 1999

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by rusher14: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:

Taa get out, which people are the problem. The military followed by Fulani hegemony killed Nigeria. When 1 naira = 2 dollars na aliens and animals dey live for here. No be the same Nigerians, until one man came, scatter everything with War Against indiscipline. The other idiot removed him and bring Austerity measure, went to IMF and took loan, only to use it and register us in OIC

Omoh comot body, e be like say they born you in 1999

Are you an illiterate?

Do you even understand basic economics?

Nigerian currency was over-valued and would continue to depreciate, until you EXPORT.

Keep dreaming about Naira having parity with the Dollar.

Which kain people dey this country sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Dabillion: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
You dey mind d fool may won form intelligent.. Lol
michlins:

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by rusher14: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dabillion:
You dey mind d fool may won form intelligent.. Lol

All these new monikers.

What happened to your old moniker?

Ashamed to expose that you were once an Ipob/Nnamdi Kanu supporter?

We know your type.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

Are you an illiterate?

Nigerian currency was over-valued and would continue to depreciate, until you EXPORT.

Na you be illerate here. I asked you those living in Nigeria when 1 naira was 2 dollars and you are saying am dreaming of having naira strong. Wey be say your naive self is blaming Nigeria woes on the populace. I am trying to make you to stop reasoning through your anus by telling you na leaders and bad government scattered Nigeria.

You're asking me what am exporting. Na me killed all the whole industries in Nigeria. Na me kill NigerCem, Ajaokuta Steel, coal mines in Enugu, Nigerian refineries, Nigerian AirWays, Nipost etc

Na your head I go export. Make thunder no fire you o, for making that comment "how many government are we going to change, that it's the people"

Go bath you dey smell

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Dabillion: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fvck off dumbo, you're not my type
rusher14:

All these new monikers.

What happened to your old moniker?

Ashamed to expose that you were once an Ipob/Nnamdi Kanu supporter?

We know your type.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by rusher14: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:

Na you be illerate here. I asked you those living in Nigeria when 1 naira was 2 dollars and you are saying am dreaming of having naira strong. Wey be say your naive self is blaming Nigeria woes on the populace. I am trying to make you to stop reasoning through your anus by telling you na leaders and bad government scattered Nigeria.

You're asking me what am exporting. Na me killed all the whole industries in Nigeria. Na me kill NigerCem, Ajaokuta Steel, coal mines in Enugu, Nigerian refineries, Nigerian AirWays, Nipost etc

Na your head I go export. Make thunder no fire you o, for making that comment "how many government are we going to change, that it's the people"

Go bath you dey smell
I can authoritatively say your brain hasn't evolved from your secondary school days.

You don't think, you simply regurgitate whatever those in your community say.

The Naira was overpriced in the early years of Nigerian existence. Same as all other Sub-Saharan currencies.

Post-indepence, African nations without the sophistication of world economics went into overdrive.
The citizens became heavy consumers of goods they didn't know they needed and really couldn't afford.

Twice in Nigerian history, Nigeria has been one of the greatest consumers of Champagne (1983 and 2015).

Bear in mind, Nigerian population in 1985 was estimated to be 85 million and today it is 200 million.

A country of 200 million people exporting oil and little else, cannot enjoy a strong currency.

Our bread is made of Wheat (imported), all our fish, sugar, milk, mobile phones, computers, servers, cars, petrol, diesel, clothes, building materials, weave-on, books, arms and a munitions, walkie-talkies, etc. Are all imported.

A country in which the youth are unskilled and refuse to upskill can never enjoy parity and would become a nest for criminality.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance a whilst travelling along your parochial path.

One day, an Angel would come and transform the nation.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

I can authoritatively say your brain hasn't evolved from your secondary school days.

You don't think, you simply regurgitate whatever those in your community say.

The Naira was overpriced in the early years of Nigerian existence. Same as all other Sub-Saharan currencies.

Post-indepence, African nations without the sophistication of world economics went into overdrive.
The citizens became heavy consumers of goods they didn't know they needed and really couldn't afford.

Twice in Nigerian history, Nigeria has been one of the greatest consumers of Champagne (1983 and 2015).

Bear in mind, Nigerian population in 1985 was estimated to be 85 million and today it is 200 million.

A country of 200 million people exporting oil and little else, cannot enjoy a strong currency.

Our bread is made of Wheat (imported), all our fish, sugar, milk, mobile phones, computers, servers, cars, petrol, diesel, clothes, building materials, weave-on, books, arms and a munitions, walkie-talkies, etc. Are all imported.

A country in which the youth are unskilled and refuse to upskill can never enjoy parity and would become a nest for criminality.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance a whilst travelling along your parochial path.

One day, an Angel would come and transform the nation.

Long story and beating about the bush. Who scattered Nigeria, the leaders or the poor masses just answer me?

You just dey kap vertical for here

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by rusher14: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:

Long story and beating about the bush. Who scattered Nigeria, the leaders or the poor masses just answer me?

You just dey kap vertical for here

Even the way you write says a lot about your academic records and your intelligence in general.

Can't get in this mud with you.

Seems your natural habitat.

I'll remain on this thread but be sure, I'll not exchange further correspondence with you.

Ta ta.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Faber(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

Even the way you write says a lot about your academic performance and your general intelligence.

Can't get in this mud with you.

Seems your natural habitat.

I'll remain on this thread but be sure, I'll not exchange further correspondence with you.

Ta ta.

All your kappings na vertical. Who scattered Nigeria, who made Nigeria the laughing stock of the world, the leaders or the average Nigerian. Is it the average Nigerian breaking records, in music, sports, medicine in both Nigeria and international circles .

How many Nigerian leaders received Nobel prizes for promoting peace and transforming this country.

You dey attack me say I no go School. You way go School no be olosho you go carry for school? What have you invented, what modus operandi, modus vivendi, cum modus operandi of the Nigerian situation have you changed.

See my man, in terms of academic records you no see my back. Joke apart. Level Nigeria day now, na see finish level, no time for big grammar, we want get it right at least get a good leader first, the human capital is there.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by SouthSouth1914: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

Lagos has the biggest economy in west Africa! Please post the road to MM1 and MM2!! grin
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by kettykin: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Canada does not have Igbo tribe that is celebrating unknown gunmen that is killing Igbos
Neither does it have unknown bishop desecrating Christianity and bringing curses on the nation of Nigeria, endorsing a well known kleptomaniac, demagogue, and antichrist
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by ovieigho(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
rusher14:

What stops Nigeria from having same

Canada has 30million people
We have over 200m

Nigeria has broken records in entertainment, sports, medicine etc ?

What stops us from having one of the best economy !

Corruption and bad govt so ? Who’s fault ? Your fault
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by grandstar(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

No doubt.

But we must first recognise that we are a poor nation without sophistication.

Which means we must recognise what we have, what we can do well as individuals and as a collective.

I always say,the likes of Wizkid can never complain about the economy because they are importing forex.

We need to import forex or as in your case, create locally what we would otherwise have imported.

There's no magic to economy.

Of course, we cannot have government officials dipping their hands into our coffers for their personal use. But I argue, that the economy is more dependent in the decisions of majority of the individuals, rather than on the few who are in power.

You keep perpetuating this myth that if Nigeria produces what it can import, it would be better. Another myth that walks side by side with it is that imports are bad.

Self sufficiency does not make you rich. The best it can ever achieve to make you as rich as Brazil and keep you there, along with its wide disparity in incomes. You get stuck 8n the middle income curse.

Countries do best when they pump resources into areas they have comparative advantage in. Look at Nigeria- the oil industry is what has brought Nigeria this far. Imagine if the oil industry was fully developed: refining 2 million barrels per day of oil, 2nd largest exporter of gas in Africa, petrochemical hub of Africa, oil servicing giant of Africa and many other accolades, how large do you think the economy would be-probably triple what it is today!

And that is just one industry. Now, imagine if Nigeria had 5 industries like that? It is not until you start producing toothpick that your 9country has arrived. Protectionism has failed to industrialize the Nigerian economy and instead, many factories have moved production to Ghana, which has open borders and have thrived there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Obudupikin: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2022
michlins:
here's what I do below. I don't export yet but I employ up to six people

You what do you do?

Na man you be.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by effort1: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Grow the economy to what?

You as an individual, what do.you export?
Even your president order his shoes and vehicles from abroad. Does he buy Nigeria? Does your president even treat himself in Nigeria?

You should shut up and stop talking because you are a national enemy for defending bad leadership
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by effort1: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

I won't argue with you. But if a 3rd of Nigerians did something similar to what you and I do, Nigeria would be great.

Your leaders aren't doing it, yet you keep on defending them. You are a national enemy
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by CuteMaro(m): 4:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Op you are not as intelligent as you think you are. It is a shame on your part and it’s really unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by kindklemz(m): 4:07am On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

Are you an illiterate?

Very unintelligent people.
They like criticising people in power forgetting they are the major problem.

You want a Dubai like country, but you drink satchets water and litter everywhere.
You don't do anything to improve your environment.
How would someone expect Naira to be at per with the Dollar without doing something that would bring in the dollar.
You import almost everything into the country, and export nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by 1east: 3:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice

film3four:
Tour of Toronto airport road and Abuja airport road

Click link to watch full video

https://youtube.com/channel/UCKdEtGAJUqVLodibwrLbN7A
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by a4cube: 4:45am On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

Where for ozumba mbadiwe or Marina are you talking about pls. Can we see their pictures.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by a4cube: 4:49am On Aug 14, 2022
kindklemz:

Very unintelligent people.
They like criticising people in power forgetting they are the major problem.

You want a Dubai like country, but you drink satchets water and litter everywhere.
You don't do anything to improve your environment.
How would someone expect Naira to be at per with the Dollar without doing something that would bring in the dollar.
You import almost everything into the country, and export nothing.
Everything you wrote still boils down to in effective govt. If the govt of Dubai is docile like what we have here the people of dubai will also litter their street. Something that will bring in dollar requires us to be productive, how can we be productive with " I pass my neighbour" generator? You see their is no way the govt is not the problem.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Vs Toronto Airport Road: Pictures by Racoon(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2022
This is a country with a sane responsible and accountable government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Spend N30bn For New National Identity Scheme / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speech On Nigeria’s Independence / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.