Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku (30996 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by WhizdomXX(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Vayolence is all we want.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by PharmacyStore: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
This their matter is getting out of hand
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Way4orward: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by brightbright: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
'I pledge to be obedient and useful': Winners Chapel youth 'stylishly' campaign for Peter Obi at Canaanland

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiuDm6fQPw
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Skillsnigeria: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Noted
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by CommonSense1967: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiri with bias and bigoted mind... When atiku bribed all delegates in 2019 and took obi for vp post then , he was not a crook ?Because he refused. To choose obi in 2022. . Suddenly, you nyamiris started to call Atiku all kind of derogatory names...

The suddenly support you gave him then in 2019 was because of OBI....

I repeat , southeast are voting dis political scammer because is an ibo man .... They knew he has nothing to offer...

Well said. All the online noise about Obi- tuary is all because he's Igbo nothing more. The guy has bo record to run except he's younger and he's Igbo. They think they can scam Nigerians into voting for their packaged Igbo project...I dey laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by maxzzo1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Starkz9898:
make dis oga rest,wetin happen sef??
Allow him to speak ooo, they want to silent Wike but dey don jam tipper....while should mischief makers go to court for wetin wey no concern dem...

1 Like

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Asour: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiri with bias and bigoted mind... When atiku bribed all delegates in 2019 and took obi for vp post then , he was not a crook ?Because he refused. To choose obi in 2022. . Suddenly, you nyamiris started to call Atiku all kind of derogatory names...

I repeat , southeast are voting dis political scammer because is an ibo man .... They knew he has nothing to offer...

How can he refuse to choose Obi when Obi had left the party before he(Atiku) won the PDP primaries.

Even Atiku hadn't won the ticket then let alone picking another.

1 Like

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Cantonese: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:
Wike should get out

Anyways this week na his week. Na him dey trend, next week another man turn.

Ahead, ahead we go dey move till 2023

Ugwuanyi, senate
Ayade, senate
Umahi, senate
Ikpeazu, senate
Okowa, VP
Udom, Senate
Diri...Tenure still running
Obaseki... Tenure still running
Hope...Tenure still running
Soludo...Tenure still fresh woto woto
Wike, no level when tenure is over grin grin

Why Wike come carry last among SS&SE governors come dey surprise me o. But he claim say na him sabi politics pass all man grin

“Why Wike come carry last…”. Because he was not greedy and did not desire a retirement seat in the senate. He could easily have asked the senator in his zone to step down. Or you did not see how greedy Umahi positioned his brother to hold down the ticket while he contested the presidency?

Use your sense small.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Safyqueen: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
2023, me and my household will be voting for a man without political structure. I pray he wins so that he will select experts whose names have never been heard as ministers. The whole structure thing boils down to some crooks demanding compensation from the government after winning election. The elected president would not be able to stand against them since he owes them compensation. The victims are the masses.

You think it's by coincidence that whistle blowing anti corruption campaign started by Buhari died down? Is also by coincidence that nobody went to jail over Ikoyi money? That some people are bigger than government? Enough! If we get sense, the man without structure should be our RALLY. QED

You are very correct but the idea is not realisable for now. Buhari narrowly escaped their wrath and since then he remain answerable to their demands.
If Obi is elected by the power of the masses like Buhari (remember the elites, mafians never wanted him), he will still need to contend with those powers. By then you and I who voted him may not be able to help him out.
What is happening in Nigeria government goes beyond being a good person. The institutions are deeply corrupt. It is a powerful virus that can kill any president that may try to eliminate it.

1 Like

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Why are you talking like this? Was Obi in the picture until after atiku won primaries? Did obi know if atiku would win or not?

The facts are still there. Obi was the reason atiku got thst 11m votes. Let's see how that would work out next year.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
It's not a question of "may" , Atiku will lose the 2023 presidential elections because of his greed at his old age, bribing delegates in dollars just to get in and Rob the nation blindbis an evil thet every patriotic Nigerian must resist with their voters cards.
what of Tulumbu that paid delegates 50k dollars each
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Stanleyq: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
May? Any one can may naa. What do u want him to do...?
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by SlavaUkraini: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Begood100:
So Wike is the decided of the winner of election?

Correct your English..
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by specialmati(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
GoodLife4live:

grin grin grin grin grin replace Peter Obi with the like of Rochas, orji uzo or any other former governor let see if this supports won't vanish. 2019 was between atiku (a crook like you said) vrs Buhari (a failure in all angle) the igbos always choose the better option. 2023 the reason Peter Obi is supported much is because he is the better option than those old corrupt money bags

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
It's not a question of "may" , Atiku will lose the 2023 presidential elections because of his greed at his old age, bribing delegates in dollars just to get in and Rob the nation blindbis an evil thet every patriotic Nigerian must resist with their voters cards.

Pained Peter ObiTUARY's supporter. grin grin grin

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Begood100: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Correct your English..
Typo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
May is consolation. Atiku will lose....He's still banking on the past glory. Someone should tell atikulators that Peter Obi was the reason Atiku garnered so much votes in 2019. His people voted Buhari wey dem trust and respect pas atiku. In malami's words...atiku is Cameroonian grin

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
ojobanikannn:
2023, me and my household will be voting for a man without political structure. I pray he wins so that he will select experts whose names have never been heard as ministers. The whole structure thing boils down to some crooks demanding compensation from the government after winning election. The elected president would not be able to stand against them since he owes them compensation. The victims are the masses.

You think it's by coincidence that whistle blowing anti corruption campaign started by Buhari died down? Is also by coincidence that nobody went to jail over Ikoyi money? That some people are bigger than government? Enough! If we get sense, the man without structure should be our RALLY. QED

See one of the Zombies Femi Kuti was referring to. grin

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by jaybenugo: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Masterito(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please how did you know he is an Ibo man. I'd you don't prove, then it is another strategy to demarket Obi. I can as well as say you are an APC supporter.
GoodLife4live:

Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by dicksonohm(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
But Tinubu is not greedy, didn't buy delegates at this his youthful age?
ThrownBack:
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by Yadid(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
In spite of his rants, there are salient points in what he is telling of Atiku concerning the election. If all those SS and SE governors did not deliver their states for him in 2019 and only Wike did, then he has pitched his tent with the wrong lots. Anyways, good for him. We don't even want him.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
If o don’t see a VIDEO with WIKE speaking, I will not give it credit. Too many mischief-makers out there.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by casualobserver: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
May is consolation. Atiku will lose....He's still banking on the past glory. Someone should tell atikulators that Peter Obi was the reason Atiku garnered so much votes in 2019. His people voted Buhari wey dem trust and respect pas atiku. In malami's words...atiku is Cameroonian grin

the internet gives voice to too many fools who talk without any data or without engaging their brains. Go and check the election results of 2015 and 2019. If anything Obi was a liability in 2019...PDP gor less votes than Jonathan got in 2015. PDP got less votes in the SE with Obi than 2015.

There is no doubt Obi in 2023 is different from Obi of 2019 and his stock has gone up since but stop talking trash, the figures dont lie. Obi was a liability in 2019.

2015 national 12,853,162 PDP
2019 national 11,262,978 PDP

Anambra 2015 PDP 660,762
Anambra 2019 PDP 524,738

ALL SE states are similar, less votes for OBI than GEJ in 2015
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by backtovillage: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
It's not question of "will"
He must lose
He must lule one more time
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by starz100: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Honestly I am surprise I have not been seeing Atiku go on Campaign tours. Even BAT that we say is frail seems to be doing more campaigns, what is happening, I may be wrong though.
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by cbbigfan: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
young man will you keep quiet. which obi made atiku get more vote in 2019. if atiku didnt pick obi has running mate. obi wont have that relivancy hes having at the moment, in his own state anambra. PDP had the lowest vote in 2019 compare to other yeqrs. go and verify the record is there

Eriokanmi:
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
Both Atiku and Obi will lose.

City Boy for the Presidency.

Ode
Tinubu is a boy
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by chiamzzy: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
PDP WILL LOSE IN 2023 WHETHER WIKE WORKS WITH ATIKU OR NOT...
Re: You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku by lereinter(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
The sky will not fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.