Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am Here For A War - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Here For A War (4076 Views)

Russia At Risk Of Defeat In A War They Started. / Don't Be Decieved,we're In A War Situation-pastor Adeboye / Funny! See How The Bible Would Have Recorded A War Btw Nigeria & Israel(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Idiot! When u were busy leaking satanist's butt crack calling him god abi na dog shitgrin I told u that he will not save u, u thought i was wrong.Look up and see people surrendered to me.Satanist the dog shit lifenija Drsnives all found a shelter in their mama nyash.satanist will only come when he see that someone begins to fight me.
Ogun will kill you and your miserable life if you mention me again..
Get a life u.sless fellow, skinny looking ba.stard son of a thousand father
Child rapist..jalingo foo.l
Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
gringringrin Who do you this thing little dog? Is it true that everyone is avoiding me and thereby making me the undisputed Warlord of NL.Well, i mention u again let the ogun comegrin What ur low IQ fail to tell u is that i can kill that ur ogungrin
Small boy, he whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad.
You have bitten more than you can chew, if you know very well and you are confident nothing is gona happen to you, send me your full names, your real name not some fake ones cos i know an id.iot like you can only run your mouth like someone who has diarrhea of the mouth. Just send them pls
Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
gringringrin Who do you this thing little dog? Is it true that everyone is avoiding me and thereby making me the undisputed Warlord of NL.Well, i mention u again let the ogun comegrin What ur low IQ fail to tell u is that i can kill that ur ogungrin
Re: I Am Here For A War by Benjamin614: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Politics is a game for the fearless
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy

Beebah2000 is trying to take more than she can chew

Warn her

If I start my own vawlence, u no go fit sleep oooo. Na because of StillWhite I no wan fight u smiley
U better thank God smiley
Re: I Am Here For A War by EmiDior(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beebah2000:

If I start my own vawlence, u no go fit sleep oooo. Na because of StillWhite I no wan fight u smiley
U better thank God smiley
tell him to step aside

start it
Let me help and make ur life miserable for you.

Gay b!tch!!...

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For A War by Tegabadguy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
I'm the unbeatable and the legendary troll known as Obama.Messi who fights and win all adversaries.I defeated the popular account cloner satanist aka Vicko aka GregoryPeterson till he started running.

I am here for a war and iam calling anyone who thinks he is a man to come for a war.
Iam calling out this crooks and cowards Drsnives lifenija care4you killmods hellinues satanist angrigoat Rekhina Nyascobar1414 to come out here and face me like men.

If none of you show up, I'm automatically the winner
really
Re: I Am Here For A War by christianjoy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Talk nau, idiot.
are you satisfied cheesy
Re: I Am Here For A War by christianjoy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
U still dey talk?
it is are you still texting
Do I have to correct you all the time grin
Dumb brain tongue
Re: I Am Here For A War by christianjoy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Yes, i helped ur mother picked up her brains when she came from ashawo hotelgrin
Lame kiss
Say something reasonable
Maybe sad like you
Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Pathetic stupid and senseless animal unleashing and unearthing his pathological lunacy and the foolishness tha flows in his family bloodlind with pride.Let me help u to be ashamed of urself.My name and location is everywhere on nairaland.If u are smart, get the information urself.U cant do anything.I dare u to do ur worst.
Oga pm me your full names if you are not a coward or forever hold your peace
Re: I Am Here For A War by christianjoy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Yea, it's unreasonable because ur low IQ brain couldn't comprehend.
how do you identify a low IQ wink
Re: I Am Here For A War by christianjoy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
This question has removed all doubt.I thought i was fighting someone smarter.You are actually dumber than I thought.
well you are the one dumb here
Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Just drop ur phone number if u are not a foolish coward.Look at how he is barking like a mad dog,typical weak toothless bulldog.Animal. Drop ur email let me forward my informations to you.
Oga send it am not a coward as you are
Re: I Am Here For A War by Lovilla(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
I'm the unbeatable and the legendary troll known as Obama.Messi who fights and win all adversaries.I defeated the popular account cloner satanist aka Vicko aka GregoryPeterson till he started running.

I am here for a war and iam calling anyone who thinks he is a man to come for a war.
Iam calling out this crooks and cowards Drsnives lifenija care4you killmods hellinues satanist angrigoat Rekhina Nyascobar1414 to come out here and face me like men.

If none of you show up, I'm automatically the winner
hello stillwhites
Re: I Am Here For A War by Drsnives(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
You don enter one chancegrin;DWhy are u not picking my calls?
Now u know you're a f.ool.
Was taking you serious b4.
Mtweee..
You for dare call me n see what happens next
Re: I Am Here For A War by Lovilla(f): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Baby finegrin I'm helping to deal with a child rapist.The guy mumu come post number join and i don send Drsnives aka lifenija to DSS. They will soon track and arrest him.
lol

and who is that if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Africa's Richest Woman: Isabel Dos Santos / Photo: How Men And Women See Themselves (hilarious) / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.